• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Had no ideas Urban Trials was also coming to 3DS.
Seems to have an exclusive level editor that can share levels with people.
From what I understand, it's a separately developed game by a different developer who's also doing the iOS version, so who knows how that will turn out.

Man, just ran into some bullshit in NFS Most Wanted.

Doing a single player sprint race, under a mile left in 1st place and a Police car literally just spawns right in front of me and takes me down. D:

haha

Edit: top of page recommendation:

jdn00hgNtzN1b.jpg

A mighty fine recommendation, Sly4 is a great game!

not so bad yourself, either :p

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So, anyone want to get the win a 4-player game online in LBPortable 2 sometime this weekend? :D?

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
So i finally platinum'd Assassin's Creed Liberation the other day. Actually really loved the single player - felt really fresh, the story was pretty good, and Aveline is a fantastic characyer. Sure it has tech issues, but nothing enough to distract from how good the game is.

Also, hi. I'll try not to get banned within a week this time.

Welcome back!

Yeah, AC: Lib is pretty good. I think some of the complaints about the performance issues are exaggerated, but it certainly isn't flawless, like every other AC game, actually. Still, the atmosphere and game play is straight up AC, so I'm really satisfied. Especially when you consider how truly mediocre AC: Bloodlines was. AC: Lib feels like the real deal, and not a watered down port. I'm only in about Sequence 6, though. I haven't played it in a long time.

I have so many games on my Vita now, it's kind of absurd. I've actually been removing PS1 and PSP titles, now that my Vita specific library is getting so big. I have a 32GB card, and still have a good 7 gigs free. I have about 46 games installed on the device now, and 5 retail games. I'll be adding Sly Cooper and Persona 4 to that list eventually (retail, though).

So, anyone want to get the win a 4-player game online in LBPortable 2 sometime this weekend? :D?

Are you even on my list, Seks?
I still need all that coop stuff -- prize bubbles, 4 player trophies, etc. I'd be willing to help out if I'm around and available when the game gets going.

VanWinkle

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Did people see this story about how a nice guy made Surge "lite" for a girl who wanted to play Futurlab's Surge PSM game in Sweden but there's no PSM in Sweden?

Made it using LBPVita, ran it by futurlab for approval before publishing, and now it's out there, you can go get Surge "lite" in LBPV:

http://www.futurlab.co.uk/so-heres-a-nice-story.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA6jqNVMauE#!

1- Surge sucks balls anyway. what a waste of talent(still cool thing to do)
2- The girl must be a VitaGAF member, since you guys are the only one who cared about that horrible PSM games.
3- Surge is mindless 3 min game, that Girl need to think about better games.
4- no PSM in Sweden LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,PSM is a disaster indeed.
5-This look better then the original thing.
6-Sony should shut down PSM and turn all of its games to LBP.
7-Futurelab need to not make PSM games again.
8-Carl in that twitter Screenshots..oh Carl.

Moobabe

1- Surge sucks balls anyway. what a waste of talent(still cool thing to do)
2- The girl must be a VitaGAF member, since you guys are the only one who cared about that horrible PSM games.
3- Surge is mindless 3 min game, that Girl need to think about better games.
4- no PSM in Sweden LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL,PSM is a disaster indeed.
5-This look better then the original thing.
6-Sony should shut down PSM and turn all of its games to LBP.
7-Futurelab need to not make PSM games again.
8-Carl in that twitter Screenshots..oh Carl.

It's like you're not even trying any more.

Owzers

i'm thinking of giving up on Uncharted 50 minutes in. I don't like the little vita feature gimmicks such as the charcoal rubbings and i don't like the aiming for shooting segments.

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Yeah what happened to Tenchu?
Did they make another game after that crap one on the 360?

Wii got the last game. was made by Acquire but was also crap.

Shinobido is Tenchu spiritual successor,but not as good.

Acquire is just not good anymore(see Way of the Samurai 3 and 4).

Uncharted Vita didn't hold my attention either for those same reason. I figured the shooting controls would get better the more I played. I just don't have the motivation to do so.

zulux21

is there any of advantage XSEED got over Aksys?

there really isn't much difference between the two as far as i can recall.
XSEED is slightly more likely to release a nice LE
Aksys is slightly more likely to include a kick ass preorder item.
both are made of pure awesome recently.

So I ended up getting:

Knytt Underground
Big Sky Infinity
FF: Origins
FF VI
FF VII
FF VIII
FF IX
Dissidia 012

and I was finally able to fit Hot Shots: World Invitational, Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles and that giant PSABR patch.. I'm down to like 13 GB already :( I still need to transfer the PSP Sega Genesis Collection, and I was so tempted to get Suikoden and Legend of Dragoon but I couldn't believe there are still PS1 and PSP games that have to be transferred by PS3, it makes zero sense why we still have to put up with this. I was considering getting FF III, IV and V just to play through them all again at some point but screw having to transfer them over :\

I still have to finish reloading and resyncing my trophy lists too :\

Munin

Anyone from Europe has experience with using an US PSN account? It seems that the NA PSN doesn't like my credit card, so I'm wondering if I have any other options. :/ I assume locally purchased prepaid vouchers won't work.

Top Bottom