• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

TheBear

I think it's in settings as "OLED powersave" or something. It's in the powersave settings.

Yeah, I mucked around with this and it didn't fix it. The powersave settings go from 5 to 20 minutes, which doesn't make sense when the brightness drops after 30 seconds.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
woo. finally knocked out two more level 6 challenges in HSG. and surprisingly i crowned both of them without even trying...

the one that doesnt allow OB/WH and the one where you have to be within 3m to pin everytime on green. i think 2 more challenges and then i can finally move onto actively chasing the crowns...

AndyLonn

So I am finally finished with Gravity Rush, What started out as a promising game lost its steam midways and by the end it felt like a chore to get through the game. It looked awesome though, but the gameplay was flat out boring in the end :(. Gonna pick up the sequel though. Maybe they'll address some of my concerns

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Corrosive, I sent you an invite through LBPort 2. Join?

AndyLonn

So I am finally finished with Gravity Rush, What started out as a promising game lost its steam midways and by the end it felt like a chore to get through the game. It looked awesome though, but the gameplay was flat out boring in the end :(. Gonna pick up the sequel though. Maybe they'll address some of my concerns

So what's next for me guys? I've played Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush to completion, I'm 20 - 25 hours into Persona 3 Portable, but I've kind of kept my distance to it now that Ni No Kuni has been released. I can't handle two JRPGs at once :s

Also play a round of All Stars Battle Royale whenever I get the chance to squeeze in a game between diaper changes (We just had a baby)

Was thinking on picking up some old PSOne titles, or maybe the portable MGS games

HSG relaxing ? Just you wait lol.

Well it can get frustrating when you're not getting good scores but yeah overall it's a really relaxing game IMO - compared to Ninja Gaiden which is like smashing your own head against a brick wall. Still just wishing for something to scratch that Animal Crossing itch, I just don't want to carry around multiple handhelds that's all @_@

Ljwinter

Banned

Just started Gravity Rush, only 45 or so minutes in and I'm enjoying it more than I did when I played the demo. Pretty looking game, but I can see how the action might get a bit repetitive.

TheSeks

Let me try joining you and seeing if Noi and Corrosive make the jump.

TheSeks

meanwhile, I'm just slapping noi around.

no dice on the jump.
does noi have slash on his list? i don't -- maybe that's an issue?

I think he does. But I don't think that matters. I didn't have Noi on my list last time we tried this.

Corrosive, try joining me. Though it seems the problem is on your end and maybe Noi can solve this.

Oxn

Feel the same way. Will definitely play the sequel too as i believe they will address lot of the flaws.

TheSeks

ARGH. I didn't get it and everyone left. D:

Noi has it. Corrosive has it. Slash do you have it?

TheSeks

If the game will find you two, since it won't seem to find you in-game. Try joining through the friends menu on me?

TheSeks

Well, I sent an invite out. Let's see if it allows you two to join.

TheSeks

Just need Corrosive or Noi to join and we have four players. D:

TheSeks

Noi, where are you? I think we'd be able to have four players without having to get Corrosive (who already has the 4 player achievement now) and slash to co-operate together for another hour.

Fusebox

Banned
Just got DJMAX Technika and P4G from Play-Asia but I'm deep in a dungeon in FFVII and can't find a save point and I want to try my new games now, waaah....

TheSeks

Corrosive or Noi, add namDa65 to your list and try joining him, plz?

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho

tumblr_mhcs6qbyBD1rje8eao2_r1_250.gif

Takao,where are you?

Top Bottom