• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

RoKKeR

I convinced myself yesterday not to sell my Vita. Went back and revisited quite a few games and forgot how much I'd enjoyed them.

Still <3 my Vita.

Dare I stay up for Heaven 2?

Let's post our realistic predictions here:

FFX HD will have a trailer being shown.
Something about Phantasy Star Online 2 Vita (ideally a worldwide release)
Gravity Rush 2 teased or shown
Price cut on system and memory cards
This one is a long shot but - Kojima will reveal whatever he promised he was making on Vita, even if it's a Vita version of Ground Zeroes - although that was probably scrapped long ago.

You left out Dark Cloud 3. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!

Aw man - don't tease me bro ;( I'd kill for a new Dark Cloud, and a portable one would be amazing.

Derrick01

Banned
Let's post our realistic predictions here:

FFX HD will have a trailer being shown.
Something about Phantasy Star Online 2 Vita (ideally a worldwide release)
Gravity Rush 2 teased or shown
Price cut on system and memory cards
This one is a long shot but - Kojima will reveal whatever he promised he was making on Vita, even if it's a Vita version of Ground Zeroes - although that was probably scrapped long ago.

You left out Dark Cloud 3. IT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!

Mokubba

Vita heaven will start when I leave for work. That is going to be one long train journey.

All I need to see is Type-0 and I'm sorted. Believe!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Dam, come back. Slash didn't get it because you left right before the level gate.

Edit: Nevermind.

Diebuster

I finished the errand I had to run a lot quicker than I thought if you guys want to gather up again. Hopefully we can have better luck. :p

Vita Heaven 2 happens at 8am for UK. I won't be watching but I'm still hyped.

More Soul Sacrifice and PSO2, Gravity Rush 2 tease, MGS Vita?

And then a number of niche Japanese titles that will never be localised. :(

EDIT: Oh, Dragon's Crown?

TheSeks

Did you guys get it sorted?

Also, if you want to do 2x bubbles sometime, I'm down for that, we seemed to have an okay connection with each other.

Yeah, I got mine. Slash didn't as dam disconnected right at the level finish so it didn't count as 4 players completed. Noi and I finished the 25 versus so I'm done with online but I can help you sometime in the future with the co-op bubbles. I just have items and aces to complete, IIRC.

Noi

I'm done with online as well outside of getting 48 more people to play with my level.

Oh Seks, did you get the 2X bubbles in the one boss level?

TheSeks

Oh, yeah, I got that with a random that was playing that. You have to toss someone in there and even with two people the lag was pretty bad but he tossed me in there and we got it.

Teknoman

Sony Japan has announced a new Vita Heaven will happen in five and a half hour's time.

Bet you it's another bunch of trailers being uploaded on YouTube at once.

I don't think it is called vita game heaven, that is just what gag is calling it. It is just a presentation about the vita that will be streamed online .

Done.

Yeah, I got mine. Slash didn't as dam disconnected right at the level finish so it didn't count as 4 players completed. Noi and I finished the 25 versus so I'm done with online but I can help you sometime in the future with the co-op bubbles. I just have items and aces to complete, IIRC.

Good -- I have the items to do, for sure, I have like 0 of the 2x ones.
If we have a good connection, maybe you can help me with the 25 competitive levels too if I don't have it by then.

Folks, I seriously think this going to happen

happening within a couple weeks:
32gb card - price cut to $50
64gb announced $80
128gb announced (to be available 'sometime' later this year) << no price mentioned
4gb (discontinued)
8, 16 - price lowered respectively
Vita - $30 perm. price drop with new colors Pink, Purple, and at least one limited edition bundle
FOLDERS in next update (still limited to 10 pages)
New program to help localize more PS games

Top Bottom