• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

zulux21

Strange decision.
Are all four of the face buttons used for something else?

They could at least offer players a different control style.
Or 'shock/horror' the ability to remap their buttons.

if i recall right only like 3 buttons total were used and there were free buttons on the wii remote with nunchuck they just decided to make jump up which really sucked when you wanted to jump straight up as the d pad liked to move slightly left or right on me :/
Yeah, I recently started playing the Wii version and... it's not the best decision...

Sorry for getting off Steam, by the way. My computer hasn't been working well all day so I just said fuck it and got off.

it's all good :p

edit:
Redesigned for the PlayStation®Vita system, Muramasa includes hi-res graphics, enhanced controls, a complete relocalization in English, and more!
ooh maybe it does have a jump button

zulux21

new english localization confirmed

buWgUQz.png

XSeed stil has *FIVE* announcements? I hope they aren't over reaching

I bet one is Valhalla Knights 3 since they did the others and I don't think its a story/text heavy series

...hmmm..well lets try..

they need to buy Folklore IP from SCE and re-release it on Vita.
...hmmm..well lets try..

...hmmm..well lets try..

...hmmm..well lets try..

...hmmm..well lets try..

...hmmm..well lets try..

SOMEONE READ THIS! Grab game republic's entire catalog while your at it. Dark Mist Vita ::drools::

Hell yeah!!!!!!

...hmmm..well lets try..

I know people gush over that game for some reason I can't comprehend... (don't get me wrong, I liked the aesthetic and the gameplay, I just wasn't a fan of the story, worse re-use of levels than DMC4, and the lack of voice acting from what I do remember of it when I played and beat it.)

But it didn't make money in the first place. Why would anyone buy it and release it on a platform that has a very small userbase at the moment? :p

zroid

Banned
Aksys, eh... didn't expect it to be them. Good news, anyway, though I didn't like the game THAT much for me to double dip.

Mokubba

Muramasa Rebirth been localised. Great news, it will be even better if there's s europe release.

Now we need the other rebirth, Malicious. They've been quiet for some time now.

Also looking forward to trying out SFxT now that the patch has arrived.

Muramasa Rebirth been localised. Great news, it will be even better if there's s europe release.

Now we need the other rebirth, Malicious. They've been quiet for some time now.

Also looking forward to trying out SFxT now that the patch has arrived.

Is the patch live for SFxT vita? I did get an update this morning, but it could be from the last title update DLC patch that I didn't apply after I bought the digital copy.

Also, does anyone know if Malicious: Rebirth fixes the framerate issues. There are spots in that game where it just *chugs*.

yella

Is the patch live for SFxT vita? I did get an update this morning, but it could be from the last title update DLC patch that I didn't apply after I bought the digital copy.

Also, does anyone know if Malicious: Rebirth fixes the framerate issues. There are spots in that game where it just *chugs*.

Yes; version 1.08 is the SF X Tekken update. I tried it this morning; it's a lot faster. Almost feels like a different game! Gonna play some more tonight.

Top Bottom