• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

Sintoid

So these are vita games that is coming to the west this year :

Soul Sacrifice
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee New n' Tasty
Muramasa
Tearaway
Killzone: Mercenary
Ys Celceta
Guacamelee
Velocity Ultra
Sly 4
Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
Samurai and Dragons
Snapshot
Dragon's Crown
Valhalla Knights 3
Dead or live 4 plus
Ninga gaiden sigma plus 2

and maybe more tomorrow or next E3, im so satisfied ! it needs only more sony games,hope they not ignore the vita by focusing on the ps4 !

I would not count on it...

Got my referral up for the PSN $20-sharefest that's going on, so if anyone wants in PM me.

Who got Let's Fish or whatever it is. It seems pretty fun, but I don't want to drop that much if it's not too enjoyable.

Soul Sacrifice
Muramasa
Tearaway
Ys Celceta
Guacamelee
Velocity Ultra
Sly 4
Samurai and Dragons
Snapshot
Dragon's Crown
Valhalla Knights 3
Dead or live 4 plus

and maybe more tomorrow or next E3, im so satisfied ! it needs only more sony games,hope they not ignore the vita by focusing on the ps4 !

I'm definitely getting Soul Sacrifice and Killzone: Mercenary.

Fuck no, Red dead was AWESOME, my favourite game this gen. You take that back!

by the way, red dead vita, a man can dream :(

Bought it and couldn't bring myself to get more than halfway through it. Did like the Free Roam MP though, more of that please!

Edit: in comparison I thought Saints Row The Third was fantastic, and gladly completed that game though the last mission was dumb beyond even that games standards of dumb.

Salaadin

Fuck no, Red dead was AWESOME, my favourite game this gen. You take that back!

by the way, red dead vita, a man can dream :(

I couldnt get into Red Dead. It felt too much like GTA with horses for me.
The atmosphere was great but that wasnt enough to hold my interest.

I'm definitely getting Soul Sacrifice and YS Vita...

Not sure about Killzone yet. Muramasa is a fun game (Wii) but I can't see spending more than $12 on that one.

Hopefully some more will be added.

zulux21

I would not count on it...

at this time i see absolutely no reason to doubt that dragon's crown will be released for the west in 2013. it's not like we are very far into the year and in general atlus is pretty damn good about getting games out when they said they would and they originally said 2013 for it.

Apath

This is interesting
Tearaway is confirmed to be an open world adventure game where you can learn new skills that unlocks previously unaccessable areas? Day one.

Soul Sacrifice
Muramasa
Tearaway
Ys Celceta

Guacamelee
Velocity Ultra
Sly 4
Samurai and Dragons
Snapshot
Dragon's Crown
Valhalla Knights 3
Dead or live 4 plus

Looks like I'm buying 3 Vita games this year.

Kerub

Banned

Soul Sacrifice
Muramasa
Tearaway
Ys Celceta
Guacamelee
Velocity Ultra
Sly 4
Samurai and Dragons
Snapshot
Dragon's Crown
Valhalla Knights 3
Dead or live 4 plus

Wait, what? What's happening tomorrow?

Carl

Tearaway is confirmed to be an open world adventure game where you can learn new skills that unlocks previously unaccessable areas? Day one.

Looks like I'm buying 3 Vita games this year.

You'll buy Guacamelee and Velocity Ultra and you'll damn well love them.

zulux21

Wheres Atlus on all these announcements, have they forsaken us??
atlus tends to not release stuff super early (ignore dragon crown that was a special case :p)
but i mean they have two 3ds games and this (that i can recall off the top of my head) coming in the next few months so we will likely hear something after that.

I can't really think of much that the current atlus would bring over game wise for the vita that isn't already being done by someone else.

Salaadin

PS3/Vita cross buy, cross save. My dream right there.

Even if it wasnt cross buy, Id buy both versions to get them more money. If they do go the PS3/Vita route though, cross save is a must. Thatd be sooo nice.

As for tomorrows news, I doubt we will get anything except for that God of War commercial. I think we just have our hopes up because its been a great Vita news week and none of us really expected it.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
don't forget darkstalkers...

just as expected - 2013 not looking as dire as people were thinking earlier this month...

that's why theres no reason to worry the first few weeks of a new year about the rest of the years line up.

plenty of psn titles as well.....velocity ultra, rainbow moon, derrick deathfin, etc. etc.

vita + ps3 are beasts this year.

yeah i'm not usually a day oner - but vita is starting to change that about me.... SS, KZ, and TA are all day ones in my eyes.

Ohnonono

just as expected - 2013 not looking as dire as people were thinking earlier this month...

that's why theres no reason to worry the first few weeks of a new year about the rest of the years line up.

plenty of psn titles as well.....velocity ultra, rainbow moon, derrick deathfin, etc. etc.

Where is this Darkstalkers news?

yeah i'm not usually a day oner - but vita is starting to change that about me.... SS, KZ, and TA are all day ones in my eyes.

Man vita is turning into a fighting game machine

Top Bottom