• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vita PSN Game & Service Thread | February 2013 | The most desirable handheld in Japan

I would love Terraria with cross-buy/play on PS3 and Vita, even more so than Minecraft on Vita. Maybe we should just pester them for it.

Also @ EU sale. I already own or don't want to own most of those games lol. Might pick up Blazblue if it's cheap, need to clear space on my 16GB card though. :/

VitaGaf Assemble! Lol

I'm expecting tons of iOS ports.

Kairosoft games on Vita would be amazing.

Edit: Shooter fans buy Unit 13! Try the demo at least.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'm expecting tons of iOS ports.
That's what I thought PSMobile would be. There's some cool stuff so far, but it's pretty ghetto otherwise...

Oh ok cause my friend I added has bonne tron I didnt see her guess it was on ps3.

I see. You cant buy off PSN?

Also..Sorry i didnt know I had pm's about the referral thingy I will address those soon cause Im not thouroughly understanding it so give me a second and thanks guys.

You can buy them off of PSN, but not from the Vita.

Ran rp

I really want to change my avatar. It's ridiculous that it can only be done on a PS3. That's one thing I thought the web store would change.

Only off the PS3? Not on the web or anything? Sorry for asking so much questions but im new to psn..

You can buy them on the PS3 and webstore but can only use purchased avatars on the PS3.

PSY・S;47196593 said:
I really want to change my avatar. It's ridiculous that it can only be done on a PS3. That's one thing I thought the web store would change.

You can buy them on the PS3 and webstore but can only use purchased avatars on the PS3.
So everyone on Vita is running around using the same avatars?? ok..

zychi

Banned
I'm sure this has been asked 100 times already, but does Sly4 for PS3 come with a code to download Sly 4 vita, or is it some stupid thing where I need to have the disc/ps3 version loaded up in to load the vita version up every time? The answer to this will determine if I buy the Cross play, or just Vita version

ZeroAKA

I'm sure this has been asked 100 times already, but does Sly4 for PS3 come with a code to download Sly 4 vita, or is it some stupid thing where I need to have the disc/ps3 version loaded up in to load the vita version up every time? The answer to this will determine if I buy the Cross play, or just Vita version
You only have to load the disc into your PS3 once in order to gain access to the digital Vita version.

Starlight Inception looks awesome, I really hope they are able to finish it and put it out this year. I'll definitely get it when it's done. I was thinking over a Vita wish list and this is the best I could come up with:

PSO2 to be localized on the Vita in the west.
A competent RTS game, one that has awesome tech trees and possibly even multiplayer.
A Harvest Moon game or equivalent farming/sim game.
Minecraft to finally come to Vita, with multiplayer.
Warrior's Lair to resurface and have a release date of this year.
An open world, western RPG in the vein of Fallout or Bethesda's RPGs (because we'll probably never get one of those).

Iacobellis

For you :3

Lol no really the playstation meeting thing decided it. Was not going to buy a PS3 with that coming up and even if its not about PS4 or show very little I would be silly to think sony doesnt have stuff planned for Vita in there as well.

Aw!

Haha, good decision. I am sure we will be seeing new Vita games soon, not sure about at the meeting, though. In 2011 Sony did more to introduce PlayStation Suite and the NGP. But, we could be wrong!

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
Hey guys some of us were talking about doing a hot shots golf match tonight...

i'm a little tipsy and setting up a match in:

Lobby - elephant
room - 1

anyone want to play??

edit: left to play gravity rush --- where were you solstice and tamaster!? :D

matmanx1

I finally decided enough is enough and took the plunge on a 32gb memory card for my Vita. I'm tired of loading and deleting games on and off of my 16gb card as the new Plus stuff updates and as I buy new things. It's a slightly painful expense but I figure it will be well worth it down the road.

In other news I've been off of my Vita for a month or so while I plowed my way through Dark Souls on the PC and finished up another run of Demon's Souls. Both games are stellar and the cream of the crop as far as I'm concerned but the past couple of nights I've been in the mood for something a little bit lighter and easier.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted is fitting the bill nicely for me at this point and has been a great "go to" game ever since it came out. Whenever I just want to kill 30 minutes and play something awesome it's more often than not Most Wanted and I've developed quite an appreciation for that little game.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Where have you been Toma

Visiting a friend atm for a week. That plus new work project, which consumes too much time.
But oh man, that FS announcement makes me such a happy Toma. *sing*

Noi

What else had been announced? Might have missed a thing or two.

Of note, XSEED announced Valhalla Knights 3 and Ys Celcetta and Aksys announced Muramasa Rebirth. We also got release dates and more info for Killzone M and Tearaway!

Edit: Oh, and the Guilty Gear Vita port is coming stateside, I think.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Got most of that then. Whats the Killzone talk though? (FS still the biggest news :p)

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Wow, P4G is poster child for a perfect port. All that could be improved is making it native resolution, and even the lower res feels perfectly fine compared to the other non-native games. Glad I got this over Little King Story, $20 or bust, ha.

Just bought Assassins Creed 3: Liberation. Still early on in the game but man it's a good game. It's like a full blown console Assassins Creed game in the palm of your hands.

Jamix012

Here's an actual list I made for an actual comparison. Exclusives for each platform that have an 80+ all-time rating on Metacritic. No bias, no pick-and-choosing.
Cave Story is marked as questionable as it's possibly inferior to the 2D version. I wasn't sure if the two ? titles are noteworthy.

Eh, I love my Vita, but if you're including P4G, you really should include OOT 3D.

Allforce

Apparently the Pac Man CE Mini won't work on Vita, wtf

It's literally one of like 6 games that won't work, whyyyyyy

mauaus

Wow, P4G is poster child for a perfect port. All that could be improved is making it native resolution, and even the lower res feels perfectly fine compared to the other non-native games. Glad I got this over Little King Story, $20 or bust, ha.

Listen to this man:
1. Buy P4G
2. Sony/Konami : Please reduce the price for lks :(

mattiewheels

Listen to this man:
1. Buy P4G
2. Sony/Konami : Please reduce the price for lks :(
Pricedrops for LKS and Earth Defense Force, NOW!!

*protest fist*

Top Bottom