• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

vtubers?

Doki bringing back the wrestling stuff she did as Selen, but on a larger scale.

Doki_Announcement.png

WrestleTuber_List.png

WrestleTuber_List_2.png

WrestleTuber_Casters.png

so nice she's now able to do all the stuff she wants to do on a larger scale.

on a side note, Peko Mommy on Mother's Day.

Suisei got a video on GQ Japan. I feel that's pretty big, and might be the first vtubers to be on one? good indicator that vtubers are getting more mainstream I guess. turn on CC for English caption.

Last edited:
always enjoy Raden's academic talk, even if I'm terrible at art stuff in general.

also, she shares some Q&A with her creator.

her horror museum game play through is also hilarious.

Last edited:
Hololive EN 4th Gen had their debut this weekend, but I didn't find any of them too interesting. Gigi is kinda cute and has some nice taste in shows and games though.

For those still curious (note: Gigi's debut you have to watch on youtube directly, link is correct):

Last edited:
Hololive EN 4th Gen had their debut this weekend, but I didn't find any of them too interesting. Gigi is kinda cute and has some nice taste in shows and games though.

same here, but I think it's more just a case of getting to know them better and warming up to them. personally I do kinda like Raora and Cecilia.

I do like how Kobo was already looking for new mommy from Justice before they even debuted.

on a side note, Kiara being your typical soccer fan.

Last edited:
what's with Nijisanji and drama? another mess with the cancelling of a concert like 1 week before it happens. they just keeps doing things that would paint them in the worst light.

Damn, she was already on leave or 3 months for the family health issues. Hopefully things work out in the end for her and her family since I assume it might be pretty bad.

yeah. she's such an important part of HoloLive's growth and even the whole vtuber industry really, this departure is pretty shocking. probably the one who got hit hardest by this is Sora. hopefully she'll be alright. and maybe once things are taken care of, A-chan can come back to HoloLive.

edit: I remember I once saw a short of her singing a song about how she lost the sound file she's been working 30 minutes for and it's the saddest yet also funniest thing at the same time.

Last edited:
A-chan is basically the founder of Hololive. The company was only created because she went to a computer store (where Yagoo worked) and ask for a way to make her friend (Sora) an idol.
Surprised that she leaves. I'd expect she'd just stay in the company even if there are family health issues that would limit her time.

I think Sora will be fine. A-chan is her best friend so they'll probably be in regular contact whether she works at Hololive or not.

looks like Filian is in a bit of trouble now. she's always been a bit out there and I imagine she just didn't understand about the business side of things all that well and didn't think about all the stuff she pulled. either way, I hope she get this sorted out soon.

TheDuskwalker

Gold Member
looks like Filian is in a bit of trouble now. she's always been a bit out there and I imagine she just didn't understand about the business side of things all that well and didn't think about all the stuff she pulled. either way, I hope she get this sorted out soon.

Seems like it's going to be fine. She streamed today just fine and is talking to the girl that made the avatar to get things sorted out.

Top Bottom