• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one of those rare "gotcha" quotes that actually sounds worse in context.

The context around that quote is that if you're rich and powerful (or famous) you can get away with it.

This is it right guys? No person in their right mind would make this man the MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD after this right? This is about as transparent as it gets. If we as Americans elect this man we deserve all the abuse we get. Worse than even the Dubya administration.

I mean, he was tailspinning before this, and you best believe this won't be going away.

Furyous

Imagine Trump at a dinner with officials from other countries. Dude would blatantly hit on Princess Middleton embarrassing the ever loving shit out of all of us. Imagine if 44 ran his campaign like Trump....

None of this hurts Trump because his supporters don't give a shit about this country.

HylianTom

Banned
This is it right guys? No person in their right mind would make this man the MOST POWERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD after this right? This is about as transparent as it gets. If we as Americans elect this man we deserve all the abuse we get. Worse than even the Dubya administration.

It's long been over, but I think this guarantees the Senate.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Paul Ryan tweeted this an hour ago. I can't breathe.

uzZreUn.png
Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

Makonero

What. The. Fuck.

At this point I know I shouldn't be surprised but holy hell. What a misogynistic predatory piece of shit.

I hope to God Hillary brings this up in the next debate. Because this is the most indefensible thing. There is no excuse.

androvsky

I think my favorite part of this is Trump basically saying this is nothing, my opponent's husband has "far worse" dirt than this on me.

giga

So does Paul Ryan come down with pneumonia tonight and unfortunately have to cancel his rally with Trump tomorrow?

"With the devastation of Hurricane Matthew, I feel like my priority now should be to the Haitian and Floridian people. I apologize for the last minute change of plans, but my country is always first."

rjinaz

You know I got to say, actually watching the video makes it a lot worse than just reading the words. After saying all that he just walks up like a politician and shakes that woman's hand. Yuck.

Just got the CNN Breaking News alert for this on my phone, along with the video/audio recording.

Un-fucking-believable.

How the fuck do women, or even men with daughters/wives support this complete piece of shit?

It's insane.

I didn't notice till now how he tries to even bring Bill Clinton in to this with the "apology" like he's the Democratic nominee. What a douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom