• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
I agree with Bill Kristol that Hillary shouldn't have tweeted and just let the story play out.

I agree with Bill Kristol and I'm not sure how to feel about that.

No. Who the fuck cares about something like that.

Video surfaces of Trump joking about using his star power to sexually assault women, and people going to be saying "How dare Hillary tweet about it so soon?" Why?

HariKari

There really isn't. Tons of people have already voted early. Millions of ballots have already been published. The constitution doesn't have any guidance on what to do with someone dropping out this late. And, we've got a split Supreme Court. Trump dropping out now would seriously be the biggest constitutional crisis in the US since the Civil War.

Trump drops out and they hand it to Pence, perhaps.

chadskin

Trump said this yesterday, via https://twitter.com/sopandeb/status/783926646629949440

CuERBdjWAAAdg0q.jpg

kess

And holier-than-thou Pence signed on to this campaign.

I hope Trump is a black hole he can never escape.

Drakeon

Holy shit, WaPo putting in work. They are doing a great job of digging up all kinds of things. Think I owe them a subscription for saving America from Trump.

Link

The Autumn Wind
No. Who the fuck cares about something like that.

Video surfaces of Trump joking about using his star power to sexually assault women, and people going to be saying "How dare Hillary tweet about it so soon?" Why?
People might call her a hypocrite considering the stories about her husband. I personally don't think it's going to hurt her at all, but there's nothing wrong with standing out of the way when your opponent is imploding.

border

This dropping 2 days out from the debate is perfect. I mean, it would have been monumentally stupid for him to try and bring up Bill's infedelity anyway, but now even more so with this fresh on people's minds. Hillary camp will probably beg him to do it.

I like how releasing this works as both a defensive and offensive move.

"If you insist on talking about what a scumbag Bill was, then we are most definitely going to be talking about what a scumbag you are."

Cant wait for SNL to cover this. Please.

Edit: I also learned something new. Didn't even fathom Billy Bush was related to the Bush family at all, wow.

Is this the first time Donald Trump has used the word Apologize and meant it?

They must know how fucked they are.

This? Nothing else before this finished him off? He'll be fine.
Every thread. In fact there is evindece that this shit hurts him. He just can't be "finished off" until November 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom