• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WaPo: Trump recorded bragging about his fame letting him violate women in 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link

The Autumn Wind
I agree with Bill Kristol that Hillary shouldn't have tweeted and just let the story play out.

I agree with Bill Kristol and I'm not sure how to feel about that.

Heh, I bet Today show will drop Billy Bush.

roker-stir-cup_c128170d15d44177b9985388221e57c0.gif

digdug2k

The more I hear it, the more I'm getting angry that people are calling "I apologize if you're a pathetic human being who was offended by this" an apology.

Just got the CNN Breaking News alert for this on my phone, along with the video/audio recording.

Un-fucking-believable.

How the fuck do women, or even men with daughters/wives support this complete piece of shit?

It's insane.

There about a million paths to get there. Compartmentalization, deflection, not being aware, etc.

Just got the CNN Breaking News alert for this on my phone, along with the video/audio recording.

Un-fucking-believable.

How the fuck do women, or even men with daughters/wives support this complete piece of shit?

It's insane.
Would somebody please tell me what the insufferable blonde Trump surrogate is saying to defend him on CNN?!

I NEEDZ TO KNOW HER SPIN!

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I know that "Grab them by the pussy" is way easier (and more fun) to latch on to, but the context in which he says it is just downright disturbing.

That really is fucking disturbing.

Kinda fits right in with rape allegations.

They should have released a story with "sources said" in it first, just to have Trump come out and deny all of it. Then release the tape a day later for extra hilarity.

I wonder why new organizations don't do this? Fear of getting scooped?

BriGuy

Time to decide the future of your party, Republicans. Disavow your "standard bearer" and live to fight another day, or make a final desperate stand for a man who's the antithesis of your purported values?

He's surely even more fucked in the polls after this. What an idiot

Gotta say though "I'll show you where they have nice furniture" is one of the funniest pick up lines I ever heard lmao

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
I'm at work unable to hear the recording or watch CNN.

How big is this story? I'm assuming pretty big if people here are already saying Trump's done.

Stories like this are particularly bad when it confirms what people suspect.
That's exactly what kind of story it is. Trump will have a measurable collapse among Women voters after this is said and done.

Time to decide the future of your party, Republicans. Disavow your "standard bearer" and live to fight another day, or make a final desperate stand for a man who's the antithesis of your purported values?

I say it's far too late for that. They knew who they were aligning themselves with and they did it anyway.

Zackat

Gotta say though "I'll show you where they have nice furniture" is one of the funniest pick up lines I ever heard lmao

I would be amused if a gaffer posted about them using that as a line. But Trump using it is fucking hilarious.

This dropping 2 days out from the debate is perfect. I mean, it would have been monumentally stupid for him to try and bring up Bill's infedelity anyway, but now even more so with this fresh on people's minds. Hillary camp will probably beg him to do it.

So he stays in or Hillary runs relatively unopposed? Has to be some way to change it.

There really isn't. Tons of people have already voted early. Millions of ballots have already been published. The constitution doesn't have any guidance on what to do with someone dropping out this late. And, we've got a split Supreme Court. Trump dropping out now would seriously be the biggest constitutional crisis in the US since the Civil War.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
You gotta quote!?

"After business concluded, Harth and Houraney were on tour of Mar-a-Lago along with a group of young pageant contestants – Trump wanted to “see the quality of the girls he was sponsoring”, Harth recalled – when he pulled her aside into one of the children’s bedrooms.

“He pushed me up against the wall, and had his hands all over me and tried to get up my dress again,” Harth said, “and I had to physically say: ‘What are you doing? Stop it.’ It was a shocking thing to have him do this because he knew I was with George, he knew they were in the next room. And how could he be doing this when I’m there for business?”

Article

October Surprise number 2!!!!!

I hope all you US presidential newbies are taking notes. This is how you do proper vetting and oppo research. The Democratic primary whren some people were convinced that it was dirty mudsligning is nothing. It was kumbaya compared to this.

I mean, the not-so-subtle implication is "I'll buy you some nice shit if you sleep with me" which takes it from funny to gross pretty fast.

Prompto

Banned
This dropping 2 days out from the debate is perfect. I mean, it would have been monumentally stupid for him to try and bring up Bill's infedelity anyway, but now even more so with this fresh on people's minds. Hillary camp will probably beg him to do it.
And yet I bet there's a decent chance Trump still is stupid enough to bring up Bill.

Biske

You know I got to say, actually watching the video makes it a lot worse than just reading the words. After saying all that he just walks up like a politician and shakes that woman's hand. Yuck.

Note also how Billy makes sure she hugs Donald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom