• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2, GPU Benchmark (43 GPUs)

God my PC is loud and hot af while playing this game, even Black Myth Wukong is not this bad. Anyone have same situation, is there anyway to fix it.

So looking at the benchmark I know this is desktop gpus and anyone looking at to buy the ps5 pro despite the weaker older zen 2 cpu and ps5 pro gpu is equivalent to 7700xt maybe slightly better the new console if I'm reading it right should be capable of ultra settings around 1440p 60fps and maybe 4k settings at high to medium settings at a stable framerate also between 60/30fps

Last edited:

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
God my PC is loud and hot af while playing this game, even Black Myth Wukong is not this bad. Anyone have same situation, is there anyway to fix it.

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 publisher Focus Interactive and developer Saber Interactive have detailed the game’s first update.

The patch, due out this week, “should” make:

• Multiple crashfix (start of the game, 1st cutscene crash, etc...)
  • Improvement to CPU overheat issue
  • Server improvements
  • Render bug improvements

winjer

Gold Member
I just searched reddit and see a lots of people have the same problem.
Will try this method first , if it's not work will follow your advice. I'm new to PC gaming and know nothing about this lol.

From what I understand, that command disable the boost function of modern CPUs.
Which means clocks will be lower, thus also lower temperatures.
For some people to have a performance improvement, while reducing CPU clocks, probably means their system was overheating so much, that it was thermal throttling very hard. Below base clocks.
This people probably had very bad cooling and/or airflow, for that to happen.

IYAOYAS2019

I really wanted to play this game, but it crashes/locks up my PC, forcing me to have to hard reset my PC.

ir6CakZ.jpg

My Specs:

Win 11 Pro (up to date)
Ryzen 9 5900x
RTX 3080 (up to date drivers)
32GB of system ram
Installed on 500 GB NVME SSD.

Last edited:
Top Bottom