• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What GaaS/Live Service games do you play?

I play

• Total voters

cormack12

Gold Member
Show us your shame GAF or your ability to resist the mainstream?

And by play I mean actively log in to do Dailies, Raids and grind endgame content/minmax

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Little bit of Rocket League every now and again. Otherwise, nothing.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
bill-clinton-zero.gif

Meicyn

Gold Member
The Division 2 and Fortnite. For clarity, I play the festival mode and the original save the world PVE mode on Fortnite, I rarely play the battle royale mode.

xrnzaaas

I sometimes come back to Forza Horizon 5, but only if there are fun new cars or some other features like a synthwave radio station last month.

Other than that - zero live service games.

simpatico

Technically Diablo IV but I play it like a single player game. I don't get into any of the loot griding or even interact with the store. Pretty solid ARPG if you can get past it.

iHaunter

I play Rise of Kingdoms on my Phone/Tablet. Sometimes play Predecessors on PC. Used to be Paragon. Once in a while League of Legends ARAM.

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Battlefield and Halo mainly...been playing both for many years.

I also play Forza Motorsport/Horizon as well as Riders Republic and The Crew Motorfest

ReBurn

Gold Member
I don't really play any. Sometimes I play NES games on NSO online with a friend but I don't know if that counts.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
Just FFXIV and Fallout 76

[Sigma]

Helldivers 2. Was playing The Finals at the beginning of the year but I don't really have time to be playing 2 live service games at the same time so I dropped it when Helldivers 2 came out and haven't played it since.

nikos

I've played all of those games, some extensively and some recently, but the only one on that list that I really actively play is Overwatch 2.

Bridges

I checked a lot of those boxes until I read the stipulation of logging in frequently for dailies.

Right now for me it's only Multiversus, but last year my most played game was Overwatch 2. I've barely touched it this year. I come and go from Rainbow Six Siege as well, that's just an evergreen that's always fun to pop back into when the mood strikes, just like For Honor.

wipeout364

I ticked Warzone but I actually play COD multi and some zombies.

I log in daily to COD, Overwatch 2,
I often log into Siege, Battlefield 2042(probably not much longer as live service is ending), Diablo 4.
FF XIV is very erratic for me, I play in fits and spurts

Topher

Gold Member
From that list, I've played Diablo 4 and Helldivers 2. I enjoyed playing Helldivers with my son and his friends, but the game was clear, it wore out its welcome fairly quickly. I finished Diablo 4's campaign and I was done. That's when I realized I don't give a crap about Gaas, seasons, battle passes and all that mess. From now on, no more Gaas or live service. Just single player games.

Osaka_Boss

Nowadays I play only Phantasy Star Online: New Genesis and Final Fantasy XIV, but I was huge into OW, Warzone and Siege years ago

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
Diablo 4 latest season (I think I'm about done with it till the new one starts though), some HD2 with my bro every other week or so, and some gacha games (e.g. Nikke and Star Rail). That said, I'll be adding The First Descendant and Zoneless Zone Zero to the rotation.

Last edited:

Melchiah

Let It Die

And some Destiny 2, but I refuse to put a single dime into it due to its maintenance schedules, which favor US region and make it impossible to play the game on tuesday evenings, and some other weekdays when there's an emergency maintenance. When I only have time to play between tuesday-thursday, I sure as hell won't pay for a game I can't play.

Lunarorbit

HD2 is the only gaas I've played in years.

Been thinking of trying ark but not really motivated.

Edit: just looked and I played destiny 2 Feb 2002. Besides that it's UC4 mp in 2016

Last edited:
Top Bottom