• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Oh774d9.jpg
How do they sound? :messenger_smiling_hearts:

navii

My fantasy is that my girlfriend was actually a young high school girl.
How do they sound? :messenger_smiling_hearts:

I bought them for their looks. If they sounded good it would have been a bonus. They do sound good, nice solid "planar bass", great soundstage and I think their treble is just lovely. I got the Final Audio A5000 iems recently and I find their treble almost too much at some times. I don't think the Venus has excessive treble, but is brighter than a lot of gear I heard. Also their clarity is the best I heard, really black background... Linke a star in a night sky lol

Cyberpunkd

Polar Pacer Pro.

325189-489631-medium.png

They have a couple of the colours on sale.

Picked up a new chest strap for my ERM from them and another watch strap.

I had my previous Polar watch for on me and them stop supporting it, but my other stuff from them has been great. So I'm giving them another chance.
Garmin fo life. Can't go without stupid 1pt challenges.

Con_Z_ǝdʇ

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
The packaging on that Hotline Miami OST is amazing. Cool slip mat too.

Yes! It was joy to unwrap this and stage it for the picture. I might leave it visible somewhere in the living room.

I just went to buy the Scorn soundtrack since i'm obsessed with the productions of Adis Kutkut but then took the other two in addition.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!

Arrives in a day or two. Will add pics after I get it set up.

I hate having to buy cheap particle furniture like this but bookcases seem really wild these days. They're either $3k from a proper furniture place (and always too small and ugly / dated), or like $100 and IKEA tier horribleness,.

Last edited:

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Got a new PC finally, been overdue for a while, hope this will last me a while! (i7 13700F and GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12GB)

None_48a36a3c-02d9-476a-9f49-9b3c83267066.jpg

Also ordered a PlayStation Classic. Going to hack it and put some RPGs that I missed out on on there to play on the living room TV. Dragon Quest VII and Legend of Dragoon come to mind. Oh and the fan translation of Racing Lagoon!

OIP.iqDgByb8hvA6TnJkUM3ZQwHaHT

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
After years buying shit $50 sneakers that break after 3-6 months I bought Air Jordan Mids - OMFG, I will never have another brand of shoes. When these will go I am buying another pair.

Can you please start buying classical music. Deutsche Grammophon is a good place to start.
I want to pick up some of Ludovico Einaudi's work, if that counts :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Shoot me some links on YouTube and I'll give it a listen. I threw this album on my Listen playlist since it seems to be the most recent release.

Also spotted this one. I'll give anything or anyone from Iceland a try.

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

I want to pick up some of Ludovico Einaudi's work, if that counts :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Shoot me some links on YouTube and I'll give it a listen. I threw this album on my Listen playlist since it seems to be the most recent release.

Also spotted this one. I'll give anything or anyone from Iceland a try.
It doesn't count, please don't pick Einaudi.

The second one is the way to go, but get his Bach recordings, way better (plus Bach is arguably a god-tier composer, above Beethoven and Mozart): https://www.deutschegrammophon.com/en/catalogue/products/bach-vkingur-olafsson-1271

New SUV for wife
Weather Tech floor liners for my wife's new SUV
Sneaker cleaner
A couple Mission Belts
A couple pairs of Amazon Basics jeans
A basil plant

I think that covers most things.

After years buying shit $50 sneakers that break after 3-6 months I bought Air Jordan Mids - OMFG, I will never have another brand of shoes. When these will go I am buying another pair.

Can you please start buying classical music. Deutsche Grammophon is a good place to start.
A pair of Air max 90 BW's were the first name brand sneakers I ever had. I bought them with my first paycheck from my first job. Ive loved them ever since and have a small collection of 90's/BW's. I wear them so infrequently I want to keep them pristine.

I know it's a little extra but it's my thing.

BadBurger

Many “Whelps”! Handle It!
xwjBG2H.jpg

I am about to wrap up my current read, figured I'd check out a Forgotten Realms book.

---

Also set up my cheap bookshelf. Still going through my books deciding on what to keep and what to donate to the library (I have at least 50 more than what's in this pic still boxed up). It's cheap but does have a decent amount of space and looks good so long as you don't lean in close and really scrutinize it. Still, I'll still be looking for a proper bookcase:

NpQ5Qdl.jpg

Last edited:

Cyberpunkd

An Under Armor 70€ running singlet. Yeah, you read the price right.

Was running most of winter with a compression shirt designed for gym workouts, like a total noob I was. Then I bought two shirts that keep the body heat - way better. Was running yesterday around 16-18 degrees and the short sleeve one is not cutting it - I get too hot and don't evacuate fast enough (makes sense, the shirts are designed to trap your body heat).
Knowing I will be running in 20-25-30 degree Celsius in the summer I decided to get a singlet. I picked UA since I know the fitting and past things hold up extremely well (the compression shirts for the gym are 3-4 years old right now, not a single hole or loose thread).

Top Bottom