• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

I bought a box full of noodles. Instead of selling individual packets the shop was selling boxes and they had a good price on it so couldn't resist! Normally they go for 55p a packet but the box cost £13 so that works out at about 43p per packet! I know it's only a saving of £3-4 but still.... :messenger_grinning_sweat: They used to be about 40p but have shot up to 55p because of inflation. Fuck inflation.

I love noodles :messenger_smiling_hearts:

LectureMaster

Gold Member
Bought it using the dell.com deal I posted earlier. The back buttons feel great! We will see how's the battery holding.

H2vV7vm.jpg

Cyberpunkd

Bowflex lifting bench, people were mentioning the quality is great and it lasts.

Powerblock Stage 1 EXP expendable dumbbells - I CBA to go to the gym, takes several minutes each time + always people at the machines. Was thinking bike, but I am already running + it takes time I do not have (baby almost there). So if I need a low-effort exercise it's gonna be swimming.

Also, as you age it's the lack of muscle mass that fucks you up, not enough cardio (assuming you are not overweight) - so I need to get on with the strength training, simple as that.

Fools idol

Banned
I'm not a big fan of microwave popcorn because of the saturated fat. My mom used to have an oil popper that she used coconut oil with. That was very nice, but again saturated fat... The solution I've found for air popped popcorn is to get a small spray bottle that produces a fine mist and fill it with soy sauce. Not the thick type though, it needs to be sprayable. I toss the popcorn in a large bowl while misting it. If I want to add even more flavor I sprinkle some nutritional yeast over it.

It may sound odd, but every person I've convinced to try it so far loves it.

that shit always gives me an upset stomach.

I read somewhere some time ago that certain foods become incredibly hard to digest if they have been microwaved because it breaks down the food in a certain way ... or something..

Winter John

I bought A Dell Latitude 7290. 16gb, Core i7, 512gb ssd for $150. That should be more than enough to run Serato. They just introduced stems but my poor Vaio can't handle it. It's like watching an old dog trying to climb up stairs.

new car tire. a screw popped it. i was just ready to go out and saw the warning. luckily my local tire shop managed to squeeze me in without having to make an appointment.

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Thicc "grandma's fries" (airfryer) and the best brand "Kwekkeboom" kroketten (airfryer) Peanut (saté) sauce and mayo.

Almost 24 hour fast so no guilt muhahahaha

LordOfChaos

The only waller worth buying. Did you go aluminum or titanium?

It's carbon fiber, I don't think those are options on Forged unless I'm wrong

I also really wanted the Forged Pacific and Forged Gold....I can't get them all right lol

Last edited:

DeceptiveAlarm

Gold Member
It's carbon fiber, I don't think those are options on Forged unless I'm wrong

I also really wanted the Forged Pacific and Forged Gold....I can't get them all right lol
CgG8lgI.jpg

Nice. I have this one. I had a black aluminum but I actually bent it from sitting on it I guess.

I've never seen a carbon fiber in person. Does it seem tough?

LordOfChaos

CgG8lgI.jpg

Nice. I have this one. I had a black aluminum but I actually bent it from sitting on it I guess.

I've never seen a carbon fiber in person. Does it seem tough?

I've had no concerns about the carbon fiber part's durability. Some of the screws might loosen over time but they give you extra screws and a screwdriver to tighten them. So far so good and the lifetime warranty is nice.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Just bought these bad boys today!

Still considering the Clear's

One of us! Join us if you ever want to talk gear or music

LordOfChaos

Ridge wallet ftw. I hate bulky stuff in my every day carry. Got one of these, my Razr+ which is like the size of a new set of post it notes, my keys and my Airpods. All you need

Also just the importance of a wallet being somewhat diminished these days, I pay for 95+% of things with my phone anyways, my wallet I only have to pull something out occasionally and I rarely carry cash, so why have a big bulky monstrosity taking up so much pocket room.

I wish I could go with one of their small key holders too, but my car key fob wouldn't work with that I don't think

Joramun

One of us! Join us if you ever want to talk gear or music
Cheers. Didn't know there was stuck a group. Fare warning, I don't get into too much audio technical stuff. But if I test some gear and like the sound ill get it.

Top Bottom