• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What have you just bought?

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
Well, this gets me every Frighten Rabbit album on vinyl that I want
V6xgDeS.png

I just ordered one of these to use with my laptop

Jgx9hcE.jpg

Saving the world one controller at a time
I need a new controller. My xb1 keeps cutting out when playing on PC. I think it's the batteries coming loose cause I give it a hit and it turns back on :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Is that the recycled controller? Do they do it in any other colours??

Rival

Gold Member
Corsair K100 rgb optical keyboard from Amazon. I needed a new one and this was on sale plus I used a $52 gift card and a $30 Amex points promotion to get it for like $120. Figured that was a good deal and most of all I love this thing.

Tubeless tires and reflectors for my scooter. Got a puncture, tried replacing tire but can't get it to inflate. Fuck it I'll pure tubeless ones on. What a fucking nightmare trying to change a tire. Also noticed my reflector has fell off.

ThatStupidLion

Gold Member
811dDmyv-pL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

i still have only played 1 dnd game in my life but i loved it and was all i hoped for.... been sitting on the box sets for a few years in hopes of a running a game for freinds or family and have yet to do it... hoping reading this handbook gives me the confidence to understanindg how to truly DM a game to finally do it.

Last edited:

OverHeat

« generous god »
is that the same keyboard as the one you showed with the tag? (it was you, right? :messenger_grinning_sweat:)

what is your audio set up? i used to have a soundcard in my PC but got rid of it. might be up for getting an external one but i don't know what to get or if it's even worth it with my speakers.
This is my Razer KYB my wooting 6he won’t arrive until September as for the audio setup is a sound blaster x5 with sennheiser 660hd s and blue yeti mic

Crayon

I man just a minute ago I suddenly remembered the title of this dinosaur picture book I have when I was a little kid. I scrambled to eBay and bought it super fast because I was afraid I'd forget the name.

kikkis

Bought prescription glasses.

Even phone text looks much sharper and far a away text outside is actually readable. Should have maybe gotten these earlier.

Downsides are that my skin of my nose looks kind a bad in new sharpness. Also stains on my laptop look worse, you dont want know what they are.

a few museum tickets for when i'm in london in a couple weeks from now. i fell in love with london as soon as i got there but got damn it's expensive. this is only the second time i've been so on my spare time there i'm trying to do a lot of touristy shit. when i went a few weeks ago i felt like i saw most of the main tourist places. i'd like to go back to the british museum but i simply don't have the time. going to a few war museums (imperial, churchill, belfast) and then the tower of london. really wanted to go see the Harry Potter play but it's fucking expensive and the venue has a lot of shitty seats. the best seats left are £200-260 and as much as i love Harry Potter i can't justify that shit. i'll wait for the inevitable movie adaption.... any way to be honest i hated the script when i read it.

i'm still recovering financially from being there a few weeks ago so i'm dreading the next month or two.

Top Bottom