• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WildStar |OT| The biggest MMO since the Big Bang

Whats cheapest place to buy this in europe? *********** is down for me atleast currently. :( Also is on GAF EU guilds? and anyone there that likes to group level? Didnt like in beta that wasnt able to get anyone level with me. T_T

Wookieomg

What requirements are there to join NeoEmpire? Still mulling over what faction/which server I want to roll on. Friends are unsure as well.

How many members are there already?
How active will the guild be?
Also, can friends of mine join the GAF guild if I am a member and can vouch for them? Or are we keeping it strictly internal?

Arksy

Hey guys, anyone got any links to things like;

- Class & Skill guides?

- Speed levelling guides?

- Tips and tricks in ways that Wildstar is different? (i.e secret stashes).

Keep these links coming! I just bought the game and have nfi what I'm doing.

Ferny

What requirements are there to join NeoEmpire? Still mulling over what faction/which server I want to roll on. Friends are unsure as well.

How many members are there already?
20ish or so
How active will the guild be?
Very
Also, can friends of mine join the GAF guild if I am a member and can vouch for them? Or are we keeping it strictly internal?
Bring em in!

There ya go

Ferny

Awesome, thanks! :) Are there any requirements to joining NeoEmpire? Or just go apply on the website and that's it?

Here ya go

No requirements other than be an awesome cool person! Put yourself on the first page of that. Tharp will be putting some info over on gafguild.com at certain points so I would suggest signing up there just incase.

Wookieomg

No requirements other than be an awesome cool person! Put yourself on the first page of that. Tharp will be putting some info over on gafguild.com at certain points so I would suggest signing up there just incase.

Alright cool. Got my info on the spreadsheet. Will go sign up on gafguild. Hyped for tonight!

bodine1231

I'm a goddamn sucker for every MMO that comes out. I haven't seen a thing about this game until a read this thread,so I jumped on Youtube and watched some lets plays and it looks real cool. I know I wont get to play this very much with everything that's out but I'll give it a go. I think I'll roll a rouge type character at first and see where it goes,I usually play either a healer or ranger type class so I'll try something different this time.

Still chasing that Dark Age of Camelot dragon (aka the greatest MMO ever)...

Here we go, the final hour!
Reposting this

Those of you in the GAF guild, i'm going to imbed our Mumble server info into this post. Just quote this post to see it. There will be some of us hanging out on it tonight during launch. I'll make a post on the forums with the info soon since this will get buried in the thread quite quickly.

Hasemo

(;・∀・)ハッ?
Sigh, I would buy it, but I've missed the beta and have no idea how it'll run on my notebook.

oh. thought the headstart already begun earlier today. guess not. going to patch up in the meantime. anyone want to share them boom boxes items ;P

Top Bottom