• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WildStar |OT| The biggest MMO since the Big Bang

Not as clear as you would think.

You have more faith in them than I do. A name reservation page screwing up and a lunch screwing up are in different ball parks.

From what i recall, a regular user will hit a server a couple times a minute, but a DDOS will hit it much, much more than that. It will also depend on the type of data being sent. Is a lot of the data being received blank, or user log-in data? If it's blank or garbage data then you'll know it's not an honest attempt to log in.

Sorian

Banned
So what's the consensus after the beta and now nearing launch for Wildstar? just another mmo with a good launch and inevitable F2P in the next year? or is it something good this time.

That decision has way more to do with just how good the game is. There is a lot of luck involved.

so while i wait for servers to sort themselves out the consensus seems to be for EU Hazak and exile? Makes sense as there are a LOAD of dominion guilds!

C.Dark.DN

Banned
This shit is killing me:
"Too many failed login attempts, login temporarily disabled. Please try again in a few minutes."

Going on an hour.

I don't want to contact support about my IP.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
My IP is banned for 24 hours, lol.

PSA: Don't try and login too many times on the website to register your key during the heavy load.

Trying to reset my router for a new one.

Uthred

Yay I got in...oh

KzH0bTI.jpg

Top Bottom