• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WildStar |OT| The biggest MMO since the Big Bang

pelican

It's coming down for me. Showing 33hrs now! (At least we're past the login now)

Hmm..

Login shows a message stating guest accounts have lower priority than those who have bought Wildstar.

I hope this isn't directed at those who are on Early Access through pre-ordering and buying a physical copy.

M.Steiner

Quick question actually, maybe someone can answer from beta knowledge. If I made a couple of other characters (besides my main name which should have already been reserved), if I later decided to delete one of them but still wanted to use said characters name, will that become available again upon delete?

DrBo42

Made it through a gigantic queue with this as my reward

S2uUhbv.png

Awesome.

explodet

I'm trying to log in for a friend to create a character to make sure the name is reserved.
I was told to log into a specific server.

But now when I login I'm tossed into a server I don't know the name of (with a 4h queue), and when I try to change realms I get stuck on trying to retrieve the realm list.

What do?

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I got to the server list after seeing that I could no longer access Pergo, and it says I've got a character named "Mantice" in a server I haven't accessed. That seems odd..

explodet

Oh, and now it lets me into the right server and I'm able to create the character in like, 3 seconds.

Thanks for making me look like an idiot in front of GAF, Wildstar!

Uthred

In, made a female mechari, realised I loathed the running animation, foolishly pushed my luck and tried getting back to character creation, got DC'ed

pelican

Complete bollocks.

Hazak...get into the server and unable to create character.

Now I can't even log in.

*Now logged in and back at position 2800.

Shahadan

UGH, what is this?

GEsrji4.png

GMG and NCSoft account management say my key is NA.

I guess it could be that 24 hour IP ban...

Same problem here, minus the ban. Someone from NCSoft just sent my ticket to Tech Support, I hope they'll have a solution quickly.
Bought from GMG too btw.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
You can't IP ban customers trying to log into the new game. That would be complete madness.
Well, apparently the website that flags failed login attempts is 24 hours instead of a few minutes like the message says. I'm on hour 2.

The game client would be a different process letting hundreds or thousands of attempts.

My phone is the only authirized ip showing up in account management.

kafiend

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I've got "Zwitter" and "Credence" on Orias (Exile), and "Drew" on Pergo (Exile). I'll probably check my music library for more potential names in the future.

I'm waiting in the queue for Pergo because I think that character will be my main.

Jord

I managed to get in and created a character, great! Then I realised it was a German speaking realm. Now when I try and get to the server list it just hangs and crashes.

Log on at 5am, 8 hour queue. Seriously? Fix your shit Wildstar. 3 PVP servers is a ridiculously low number. This is FFXIV all over again, although thankfully without having to spam down and enter.

Hixx

Well I was going to just wait out the queue for Hazak....

But fuck 4 hour queues
KuGsj.gif

Ravenous it is!

If anyone wants to do some adventures or dungeons with GAFers in EU, I'm up for it. Name will be Hixx. Engineer.

Top Bottom