• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Windows Phone |OT3| Apollo has landed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or from themselves two years ago.

31jzWhQ.png

"Please understand, we ran out of time."

MarkusRJR

Now that Google is slowly but truly grasping what good design means, it's an really interesting time to have both platfoms. I always liked Google's approach to flat design, like they used it in Google Now and with the completely revamped Google Maps app (which came without the need of an OS update, btw) and the updated Google Play Web Store, it's looking pretty good.

a7qLPKf.jpg

qmWW9W7.jpg
Dat iOS7 look. At this rate everything will look super similar a few years from now.

At least we still got WP8...

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
How is there no way to change notification tones on Windows 8 phones? There has to be a way to access the folder it takes from. Makes no sense

For fucks sake, Walker. This thread was doing just great without this fucktard being mentioned here. Just ban Elder the fuckhead from your mind, ffs.

zedge

It's funny to see you people crave for the most basic features.

Luckily I can switch back and forth between my S3 and 920 when I get tired of something. :p

Recently found I was missing a bunch of messages on facebook as they were not coming through on my 920 in the messaging app or in the fb app.. wtf

Assissin's Creed 2 free on Live. Never played any of these, might as well check it out.

zedge

Does 6sec make anyone elses phone really hot? Was just browsing through some vines for about 10 min. Holy hell my 920 got hot.. more so than even playing a game. Also lowered my battery about 25%..

On a related note I see Sophie Turner (GoT) has a vine account.. had to double take for min.. so cute.

I feel like a dirty old man

flippedb

Banned
Does 6sec make anyone elses phone really hot? Was just browsing through some vines for about 10 min. Holy hell my 920 got hot.. more so than even playing a game. Also lowered my battery about 25%..

On a related note I see Sophie Turner (GoT) has a vine account.. had to double take for min.. so cute.

I feel like a dirty old man

You were watching Sophie's Vines. You were the one who got hot, not the phone.

Razdek

Banned
Fucken A.

Glad we don't have to wait in Canadia. Getting WP8 and Win8 versions likely..lol

I should make a thread saying that in gaming... see the shit storm that follows.. haha morons

Is it pay once and you can play on both platforms or is it pay for each platform?

hadareud

The Translator
Nokia's Q2 numbers coming in a couple of hours.

Should be interesting to see whether they can match their forecast. If there's no significant growth in the Lumia segment I'm not looking forward to the reaction and the implications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom