• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT| I've got to find a dandy guy who killed my dad in the space

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorvoSol

GET YOUR SHONEN HEART OUT AND FIGHT, MAN.

Don't you SEE? You changed everything Kirby. The Cajun Dynasty ended when you took the throne. You cannot forsake the crown, not now! Rise and fight! FIGHT FOR COMMAND, FOR THE HONOR AND DIGNITY OF THIS STATION.

DOOOOOOO IT

Strike the blood - 13

Kojou is a cool guy , meeting his childhood friend , having fun and such .The cliffanger was like so unexpected.

Strike%20the%20Blood%20-%2013.jpg

You can take this quote so out of context...

So , new girl ( in more ways than expected ) , bow girl is still tsundere , witches have thing to discuss and molesters in the train ... what a program !

New arc is starting very very nicely.

jediyoshi

Space Battleship Yamato 2199 1

CGlK4MZ.png

UQiISmw.png

Picked this up from the other impressions in the thread. Haven't seen the original because I'm a dummy.

Love the art, don't even mind the cg. Some of the ship movement looks silly as hell, but I like the occasional modeling of side thrusters and that they don't go full Star Wars with it. Also, obvious waifu is 10/10

CorvoSol

Ive nearly lost all interest in it. 3 was kinda of meh. But then again, endgame. How fucked up will it get?

I appreciate 3 for making something so awful I wanted it to go back to 2.0 when the point of 3.0 was to, well, tell you you can't turn back time and start over from terrible things.

I still wish things had remained at 2.0 awesome instead. So much of the movie was people explaining nothing to Shinji and loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring elaboooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorate piano fuckery.

But guys. Awakening of the Trailblazer gave us the best mobile suit out the entire series: BRAVE.

Gundam Dynames came and left in the first 25 episodes, and so should the audience have done.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I never really liked the design of FLAGs but I love the BRAVE design to death. It looks cool and while it seems weak, it packs a punch.

yami4ct

I AM GUNDAM

(seriously though 00 despite being feeling like a lame FMP ripoff some of the time, was good until the Throne shit)

Gundam 00 had some really interesting ideas and themes surrounding war that no gundam show has really dealt with. The idea of a "war deterrent terrorist group" was really fascinating.

Of course, all this was ditched for strange cloning and alien based bullshit later on.

survivor

Banned
Well part of it. But yeah...it should be ok if they didn't screw up.

Well except for..10 bloody episodes long (+ an extra as a manga packin)

What's the bad part about it? I have only flipped through some chapters, didn't really read through anything.

GET YOUR SHONEN HEART OUT AND FIGHT, MAN.

Don't you SEE? You changed everything Kirby. The Cajun Dynasty ended when you took the throne. You cannot forsake the crown, not now! Rise and fight! FIGHT FOR COMMAND, FOR THE HONOR AND DIGNITY OF THIS STATION.

DOOOOOOO IT

I'm in hibernation mode because Alaskan Winter.

Gonna post the impressions for things we watched in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom