• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT| I've got to find a dandy guy who killed my dad in the space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not entirely sure if I can post the image, but it has

Early HappinessCharge Precure Attacks

Precure Pinky Love Shoot
Precure Blue Happy Shoot
(CF) Precure! Passion Dynamite! Ole`!
(LH) Precure! Pop'n'Sonic Attack! (no wonder the fucking music reminded me of Genesis Sonic)
(MH) Precure! Hawaiian Alo-Hello-E
(CB) Precure! Arabesque Shower

Precure Twin Miracle Happy Shoot! ("Delivery of Happiness Straight to You!')

And personal non-finishers?
Cure Lovely:
Lovely Beam
Lovely Punching Punch
Lovely Rising Sword

Cure Princess:
Princess Ball
Princess Explosion Bomber
Princess Shooting Machinegun

Princess pls. Pls truly be Cure Joseph Joestar.

Corvo is watching one of my favorite anime shows of all time?

Not sure what to think.

Noooo... This is a hard choice. Is La Folia still the best girl or should Sayaka take her place? Someone help me :(

Strike the Blood is one of the few shows where there are multiple best girls running around.

Crazy, I know.

CorvoSol

The End of Evangelion

I understood everything.

ibupIngZxgvlvN.gif

Dresden

animu to-do list this season, since i'm not watching a bunch of shows:

anne of green gables (I read a few of shergal's impressions last year, and was convinced)
VOTOMS (started this last year, or the year before, or before that, will finish one day)

movies:

Aura (watched a few mins, thought it was ugly and dull; read wonzo and dimb's impressions recently, giving another shot)
Patlabor 1 & 2 (gotta actually watch the movides for once instead of flipping through the storyboards or reading the documentation stuff in the special edition)

ovas i want to get to:

mellowlink (sounds badass but holding off until i wrap up votoms)

*does a bean counter*.... lets see... at 20 a day...

About 13-14 days overall if I can actually pull it... or attempt to get close to what I planned to do for Futari wa Pretty Cure, and try to consume it in a total of ...... 5-6 days....

Well that's going to be rough no matter what.

And now you all know why i was pissed off last week but quickly calmed down once i read this current book.

This episode actually showed quite a bit of things :
-
for some reason a very powerfull familliar is in koujou sister

Won't lie.

Didn't realize that was her until after they went to mom's place.

Corvo I was convinced.

FMP 1

Sousuke is the man. How the hell did he get back to the observation post? Not much else to say but pretty funny episode. Now on to episode 2!

cajunator

Banned
Corvo I was convinced.

FMP 1

Sousuke is the man. How the hell did he get back to the observation post? Not much else to say but pretty funny episode. Now on to episode 2!

Sousuke is trained to be ready for and execute any order. He is a machine.

CorvoSol

Corvo I was convinced.

FMP 1

Sousuke is the man.
How the hell did he get back to the observation post? Not much else to say but pretty funny episode. Now on to episode 2!

Sousuke Sagara is 100% grade A badass.

Man, I either need to start an FMP community thread or summon RyougaSaotome back from wherever people go when they have lives so I can talk about this series as a whole. Got all these pent up words to say.

Sousuke is trained to be ready for and execute any order. He is a machine.

At the start he is. By the end of the series Sousuke is a very different person than when we first meet him.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
DHVhqJ8l.jpg

King of Nerds is back and I guess they wanted to try to cast as wide a net as possible (since they also had a self-proclaimed Pokemon master among other things), but "Japanophile" was pretty random. Of course, as the one person who seemingly no discernible "nerd" skills, she basically got kicked off the show first. :p
And that's probably the last of this I'll watch, but I just had to know what Japanophile meant. lol

No-rin
cGxkomyl.jpg

Suddenly, this became an episode of Arjuna. I think I'm starting to like this more than Silver Spoon, if only because there is actual character development and progression. It could slow to a halt at some point, because I presume the love triangle is a thing that will never get resolved, but it's a nice combination of being silly and serious. Although, of course, it's much more on the silly side of the equation.

Haiku Idols 575
zSu04zgl.jpg

Ah, yup.

Pupipo
0SjFOQml.jpg

Knowing the spoiler has certainly made this show a bit of a weird experience.

Hattori

Banned
Samurai Flamenco 8
So it wasn't a dream sequence...
It's like I'm all of a sudden watching a different show altogether.
Prepare to use that particular phrase a lot.
lol no kidding, I'm still wondering if I missed a handful of episodes or something

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Did you intentionally choose the creepiest possible expression for this picture, or is that merely fortuitous circumstances?
Well, as the first person eliminated, that's basically all she got with her "title" on the chiron. She spent the rest of the episode in a bad Harry Potter costume. lol

CorvoSol

Well, as the first person eliminated, that's basically all she got with her "title" on the chiron. She spent the rest of the episode in a bad Harry Potter costume. lol

I would say Harry Potter has nothing to do with Japan, but a recent thread on the OT suggests I'm wrong.

cajunator

Banned
She looks pretty healthy
damn it Yuuko

I lost track of what is what. I'm assuming anime fat is Cure Honey fat for now.

animefat is an interesting concept.

I wish I could be excited but none of her other works ever get scanned/translated because awful people are awful (Mado no Mukougawa anime when? :( ). If anything I'm wondering what this means for Hidamari since Sae and Hiro's graduation is a pretty big change for the series, plus the 10th anniversary is in April so I' morbidly curious.

Just wanted you to know.

CorvoSol

She basically spoke some Japanese and then got kicked off the show. It was sad. :p

I don't know why, but this entire story has reminded me of the time me and my roommates spent an entire semester watching "The Bachelor" and rooting for the one armed woman whilst placing bets on how long she would actually last.

sonicmj1

animu to-do list this season, since i'm not watching a bunch of shows:

Patlabor 1 & 2 (gotta actually watch the movides for once instead of flipping through the storyboards or reading the documentation stuff in the special edition)

I'm in the exact same situation. Maybe picking a date to watch them will get us motivated.

Saki 16-17

MOYd7NTl.jpg

The loli has her revenge.

Then all the couples take a time out to build heart points.

Then Saki pops up to show what's she made of.

Gazoinks

Pupipo 6 & 7

Knowing the spoiler really does put a weird spin on all this. I like this show. It's darker than I expected it to be, which is cool.

FMP 4

How the fuck did Sousuke make it across that wide open field without being detected? And that cheesy one-liner, lol.

Next episode looks like it's going to be awesome as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom