• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter 2014 Anime |OT| I've got to find a dandy guy who killed my dad in the space

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

Yamato 2199 - 6

KTSA2lzl.png

Huh, that's a neat divide between the Terrans and Gamillas. Figured it was more of a direct conflict given how dire it was for Earth but nope, seems like it's just yet another conquest for Gamilas, one almost so unimportant that they can't be bothered to take care of directly so they use second class citizens.

LordCanti

Have you potential AOTY voters heard of a little anime called Monogatari Season 2? It's waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better than Yamato 2199.

cnet128

Banned
Finished Akagi.

Is Nagi no Asukara any decent? I have that, Beyond the Boundary, and Un-Go next on my list of things that looked somewhat interesting.

Nagi no Asu Kara is a pretty nice watch IMO. The other two have their moments but are overall pretty bad.

How do you even pronounce Xros Wars? Crossros Wars? Axeros Wars? Suros Wars?

???????????????

The katakana (and Wikipedia) indicate it's just pronounced "Cross Wars".

Thoraxes

Have you potential AOTY voters heard of a little anime called Monogatari Season 2? It's waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy better than Yamato 2199.

Though I had to put numbers on them, I still feel divided on which I like best.

Also I haven't finished both of them entirely yet, either.

Just ordered this from Amazon.fr

akirablurayfriqqzt.png

Apparently limited to 999 copies, still in stock at €39.99
Audio: Japanese Dolby TrueHD 5.1, French DTS-HD 5.1 & 2.0
Subtitles: French and Dutch

Comes out in 2 weeks :D

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
I'm confused here. Those who would be inclined to go for the vending machines should know that both items need to be heated first.

Monogatari is a harem. Case closed. Theres only one harem series that can be taken seriously (only because it does not takes itself seriously) and thats Golden Boy. The best thing about Monogatari are the openings.

Firemind

Monogatari AOTY? :lol :lol :lol

The love for shinbo is strong in this one.

If I would vote, I'd vote OreImo just to piss people off.

Monogatari AOTY? :lol :lol :lol

The love for shinbo is strong in this one.

If I would vote, I'd vote OreImo just to piss people off.

If you want to piss people off, vote for Attack on Titan and Kill la Kill. Oreimo won't get enough votes to ruffle any feathers.

LordCanti

Monogatari is a harem. Case closed. Theres only one harem series that can be taken seriously (only because it does not takes itself seriously) and thats Golden Boy. The best thing about Monogatari are the openings.

Monogatari isn't a harem. Araragi may flirt endlessly but he's only got the one waifu. Fondling Mayoi and Shinobu doesn't count.

I'm not talking machines here.

Nor am I; Ideally the pantsu would be fresh off of a warm body when they go into the vending machine.

Monogatari isn't even a harem on paper anymore after the last arc in Monogatari S2.

all girls except Hitagi and Shinobu are gone

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Monogatari isn't a harem. Araragi may flirt endlessly but he's only got the one waifu. Fondling Mayoi and Shinobu doesn't count.

Nor am I; Ideally the pantsu would be fresh off of a warm body when they go into the vending machine.

monogatari in a way is like the opposite of a harem, or even a deconstruction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom