• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2015 |OT| ZA WARUDO is not square!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicmj1

I dunno man, I think you're ascribing too much personal meaning to the word "void/nothingness". There are many branches of Buddhism, but I think I've nailed the essential meaning in this context. The masks are not "angel/demon" masks, they are Noh masks associated with japanese theatrics and they don't hold a "good/evil" meaning to them.

I think you're ascribing a convenient meaning to that word, beyond what it means in the original language (虚無 is not a Buddhist term), in order to contrive a way in which the game's outcome is fair. What if it isn't fair? Maybe the game's rules are that the winner (the one who inflicts more suffering on their partner) is sent to oblivion while the loser's soul is reincarnated. Machiko attempts to throw her final dart away, but her husband almost literally drags her into hell. Is this interpretation unreasonable?

If the Noh masks are meaningless, then why flip their positions between when the players enter and when they leave? Surely they have some sort of significance. I took the time to look up the "demonic" Noh mask, and found this result. It's the Hannya mask.

The expression of this mask is a fusion of jealousy, grudge, sorrow, and grief of women.

While it's hard to tell exactly what this signifies here (there's certainly more than enough resentment to go around between the two characters), at the very least it contradicts any association with the placid departure from all worldly attachments associated with enlightenment and nirvana.

It hardly matters, considering next episode should (hopefully) make our speculation irrelevant as to what these outcomes actually are.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Dog Days - 06

hJMi6rX.png

:sdburton

Eclair is definitely rising in the ranks. :D

cajunator

Banned
Rewatch certain elements of Yurikuma Arashi and it really feels like the only way to describe it is as one of those shounen or mecha compilation movies that squishes a much longer TV series into a handful of episodes. The amount of major scenes and plot beats that the show hits per minute is nearly unbearable. Episode 2 honestly feels like 3 or even 4 episodes worth of plot developments without any actual character development.

If this sounds like a bad show to you then, well, I can't disagree. It just feels like Ikuhara had a much longer story in mind (I mean this has been in development for some time) and he never managed to secure the amount of money/whatever necessary to make a complete adaptation of it. Rather than radically alter the plot, it just seems like compressed it.

Maybe it would have been better to just come up with a concept that would work in the 11 - 13 episode format.

Perhaps its like Ah My Goddess where they initially made a massively compressed and abridged 5 part OVA in the 90s and could only get back to a full TV series a decade later. Orrrr maybe its nothing like that. Either way I hope Ikuhara can make his vision work with the allotted episodes.

Cloudy

Banned
LTTP but Psycho Pass is phenomenal. How did I miss this when it first aired. Just finished ep 11. OMG

Ps: it's on Netflix

Jarmel

Banned
Getting back to this question I asked...

Really? I mean, when I hear people talk about bad KyoAni stuff, I hear people mention things like Chuu2, Beyond the Boundary, etc. This one often gets overlooked by people and is rarely mentioned in these kinds of discussions.

Was was so bad about it?

The story is nonsense and everything else is beyond bland. It's just a boring piece all the way through.

Narag

Armored Trooper VOTOMS 4
What a fantastic episode. We've seen hints at it but Chirico's PTSD is given a large amount of exploration in this one. From his complete breakdown on the streets of Uoodo to start to his rampant
yet justified
paranoia throughout the ep, it's increasingly clear just how much baggage he carries with him and how he's almost grown ashamed of it all. His reluctance to reveal his rank and unit to the other AT battlers speaks volumes as did his blatant dismissal of the sport as mere playfighting. There's another scene that stood out where he's examining an AT for use and he reacts like a spooked animal, certain someone is watching him and Gotho has to talk him down.

There were two big highlights in this episode for me.

First was how the episode was presented. It's largely via Gotho that we learn things as he's the talker and it's leveraged well against Chirico's taciturn nature. Gotho likes the sound of his own voice but occasionally one sees Chirico react to something Gotho says offhand and you get a better sense of Chirico from it given just how withdrawn Chirico is in this one. Most of his interaction in this episode feels like straight body language. There's two bits I used to write off as just iffy animation that's actually Chirico dealing with the shakes. Too good.

Second was how Chirico was deathly silent during the Battling bout. It stuck out to me as there was no Tomino-esque pilots yelling at one another nor even any sort of internal monologue. Between the silence and the goggles traditionally worn by AT pilots, it gave Chirico a clinical quality that felt as if it was rapidly approaching inhuman.

cajunator

Banned
So what're the good shows this season? So far I've only enjoyed Yattermen and Death Parade. What other good shows am I missing?

Rolling Girls
Gourmet Girl Graffiti
Yuri Kuma Arashi

Rolling Girls ep1

HA, Ok...so you're telling me this isn't being animated by Trigger?

Yeah, sure...*Searches*

WAIT, Wit Studio?! Of Attack on Titan fame?

The first ep, at least, felt like I was watching Kill la Kill or Little Witch Academy, just for the style. A bit confusing to find out that it's not being done by Trigger. And in me+trigger fashion, I love the presentation and approach to storytelling. It seems super fun and frenetic, and the skies the limit with these types of shows.

-----

Yatterman ep1

I don't get it. What a awkward and cliche set up to a show that seems to be getting so much love. Kinda was expecting more, and got below average on the first ep. Interesting to see where it goes, but my expectations are tempered.

It looks like Gainax to me.

Yowamushi Pedal: Grande Road 14
This is going in a very predictable direction, but I'm enjoying it nonetheless. It's certainly much better than it was earlier in this season.

/XX/

I find that quote fairly fascinating, especially the bit about the lack of accountants
Yep... and you can already imagine where that thinking ultimately conducted them to, right?

A little bit of context on when and how it happened by way of the omnipresent onegeek.org mailing list, Patrick Yip & Bochan_bird:

http://eva.onegeek.org/pipermail/oldeva/1998-November/023008.html
http://eva.onegeek.org/pipermail/oldeva/1998-November/023019.html

http://eva.onegeek.org/pipermail/oldeva/1999-July/030016.html
http://eva.onegeek.org/pipermail/oldeva/1999-July/030034.html

It looks like Gainax to me.
I'd say motion-over-anything and roughness in the key FX corresponds more to the '.GIF generation' in spirit than to 'Kanada pers' inspired late-GAiNAX.

When you can gather some of them in a project magic happens!

Slayers 1-6

Gourry is one of the dumbest characters ever. I don't see how he's reliable when it takes him a half day with obvious clues to figure out someone was kidnapped. It's like he's suppose to be us, as we don't know shit about certain aspects like Omichron Persei 8 was a derk lord or something, but then there's that. But he's good at fighting I guess
you need someone incase Period Magic gets in the way.

Not sure if introducing that aspect that early was entirely a good idea that being said.
Of course rezo is evil. He just screams evil. Hell, it's no surprise when Lina spoils it for us. Mmmmm Selfawareness.

cajunator

Banned
YUriKuma Arashi - 02

Damn Sdburton will have a hard time staying calm during this ep.
Goddamn the twists... THE TWISTS

So many plot twists.

Yuri kuma Arashi is one of those show that you need to see in full in order to pass judgement

Next episode when ?

I have no idea how he survives this stuff.

koufuku graffiti 1

koufukugraffiti1.jpg

first shaft show i've actually bothered to watch since sasami-san and im glad this was a fairly inoffensive watch. umetsu op owns too

a decent appetiser for the upcoming main course (shokugeki no soma)

AWESOMEBEAR also told me how excited I should be for shokugeki. Hope it lives up to the hype.

Link Man

Banned
A Certain Scientific Railgun - 1

Starting this over from the beginning due to my watchbet with Link Man. And I gotta say, I'm glad I switched over to the sub instead of the dub, which I remember watching last time and sort of ended up dropping it.

But watching it subbed, I'm finding it to be much more enjoyable than what I remembered of it. I hope it keeps it up.

Yeah, I spent the first ten minutes trying to figure out whether to go sub or dub. In the end, Kuroko's Japanese VA won me over.

Slayers 1-6

Gourry is one of the dumbest characters ever. I don't see how he's reliable when it takes him a half day with obvious clues to figure out someone was kidnapped. It's like he's suppose to be us, as we don't know shit about certain aspects like Omichron Persei 8 was a derk lord or something, but then there's that. But he's good at fighting I guess
you need someone incase Period Magic gets in the way.
Don't worry too much about that 'girl mages lose their magic during their periods' thing; it's something which never occurs again in the entire franchise, as far as I know, after that one arc early in S1. I'm not sure if it was retconned or just ignored, but it's gone after that one instance, and that's good, because the whole thing was so stupid... one of the low points of one of my favorite anime franchises, I think.

My Final Though of the FMP Saga
http://www.japanator.com/elephant/u...ull-metal-panic_full-metal-leo_82428.jpeg.jpg

Overall, Full Metal Panic have full potential which I have to say is very interest me quite a bit. The 1st show set up the story arch, the characters you will be with for a while, and the plot development of what is happening to the world in the show and how they're trying to solve the issue.

The 2nd show change the tone and make it comedic which hit quite well if you like the characters in the previous show. It didn't really help expand the story but it make up with it by putting slap stick comedy onto the main characters which did quite well.

The 3rd show try to go back to the serious drama route which did loose a bit of the charm. Even with this issue, it did try to continue the story of what happened to the team after the incident. It have quite a bit of potential here with quite of bit of new villains to go through, new characters allies, an interesting new story arch, and Sousuke emotional struggle.

What hurt it (and it's kinda a big one) is trying to squeeze all of this new stuff in with a smaller size show (13 over 24 from the 1st show). Because of this, they;re so much waste potential in the 2nd show. I don't want to go over it as I did explain in my previous opinion. I know they is a graphics novel and a light novel for this show which (from what I see here) explain what happened after the 2nd show but here is a catch.

As someone who is coming into the show for the 1st time watching this without any other people opinion, why do I need to read the novel to found out about this. Isn't the whole idea is the show trying to get the audience attention to the point where when it end, the audience want to found out more of the series by going into the novel. Doing this, you need to make the show shine so the audience will want to found out by explain the situation a bit and make it clearer. Also, don't like the idea to have too many characters in the show if you can't develop them well.

What I am saying is you shouldn't just jump into the novel (whether it's graphics or written) after watching the show if they is tons of problems which the director of the show didn't fix. Guess it's just me.....

Still, the franchise of the show is good and would let other people to go watch it if they can. Just be prepared for the 2nd show as they're flaw which you will start to questions quite a bit as you process. They is the manga you can read which explain all of this issue from what other gaffer say. I might go there one day but for now, I think I will end here and start my next anime show in my collection which will be Iria: Zeiram the Animation.
Did you read my summary of the rest of the story here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=147042212&postcount=3318 ?

Beyond that, it really is very, very common for anime which is based on LNs or manga to not finish the story they are adapting, unfortunately. There's no end to the anime serieses which either just stop in the middle of the story, or tack on some not-too-good anime-exclusive ending. FMP is just one of many that takes the former route. Of course it's annoying, but it happens so often it's never surprising, just unfortunate. Worse, for me at least, is the direction the series went in after Fumoffu. I really wanted it to stick with the comedy/action hybrid, instead of becoming purely an action series!

Tantei Kageki Milky Holmes TD - 01

Milky Holmes has been infected with the idol disease. But hell if that's what it takes to make this show amusing to me again I'll take it because this is the best the show has been since the first season. Though the episode didn't focus on the misfit detectives until near the end it was still great none the less and Kokoro-chan is back in her full IQ inflating glory. Great and amusing episode, glad to have Milky Holmes back.
I'll admit that the second season was inconsistent, but the best it's been since S1? I think it's way too early to say that. So far I wouldn't rank it above S2. We'll see how it goes as it continues. It's certainly far, far above the OVA and Feathers, though! And it's pretty funny for sure. I do like the detective theme more than idols, though.

Link Man

Banned
Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha 4

New Mahou Shoujo. With a wolf.

Why can't the show be about Nanoha's sister? She's pretty cute.

Whoa whoa whoa. Kyouya and Shinobu go to her room, alone? This show doesn't play around!

Yuuno-kun, Narag and a moe maid spilling tea. Yep, this is anime.

That is an awful lot of cats you have there, Suzuka.

...I just said that.

And that's why the cats are getting so much focus.

If there was any doubt before, this episode shows that Narag is a big bully.

LOL at these faces.

Holy crap art style shift!

"You'll believe a third-grader can fly!"

Wow, shit just got real.

Jarmel

Banned
Yuri Bear Storm-2
Yea I'll just flat out say it, this is poorly directed on multiple fronts. I'll break it down into four categories:

1.This is the major problem in the series. It's a leading cause of the other three categories in that the time crunch is preventing any characterization. There was a point midway through the episode where I literally thought it was the end of the episode. The show is too focused on twists and yuri that it's not only truncating the characters but reverberating back and diluting the twists. The other aspect of the pacing problem is the waste on redundant scenes. What new information did the trial serve? How did that further any understanding on the part of the audience? That's wasted time that could have spent trying to give the characters some depth. The pacing is also hurting the 'twists' in that they come off as hamfisted and poorly thought out. Since there isn't any time to digest previously given information, it appears as if Ikuhara is just throwing things at the audience.

2.It's been two episodes now and what do we now about the lead? Her mother died due to bear attacks and this makes her sad and mad. Her lover also died due to bear attacks and this also makes her sad and mad. She is weirdly enough almost disconnected to the events. This is weird because all the bears want to eat her and the show revolves around her. This episode the bears had to literally crash into her house for her to be involved and it's then later that she had to receive a phone call seemingly reminding her that she is indeed the protagonist and that she has to do something. It's not just her though, none of the cast has anything resembling depth except
possibly the crazy class president but I'll get to that later.

3.The direction in the tense scenes has been pisspoor. When Kureha is on the roof, that is seemingly supposed to be a tense scene but the direction is utterly flat there. She's seemingly desperate to get a shot off but none of that comes through in a convincing manner to the audience. There's little emphasis on the small size of the roof, the distance between the two, or any interesting camerawork at all.
inHJaMVXgmHa0.jpg

She shouldn't be having this reaction.
4.The twist at the end of this episode doesn't make a fucking lick of sense. Really both twists this episode were bad.
The class president during her speech at the funeral acts shocked when she sees both bears in the back. She in fact has a quiver in her voice that implies fear. There's nothing indicating that the bears know that she saw them eat Sumika but she's naturally freaking out about the presence of bears, which would make sense if she was human. Only we find out at the end of the episode that she is a bear as well. None of her reactions in both episodes jive with this cliffhanger.
The other twist this episode didn't strike me as anything other than somewhat lame and unnecessary at this point. The impact of both of these twists are compounded due to their proximity with each other.

The show as a whole is reminding me of Kill La Kill in that just like during KLK in which it seemed like I was watching a poor parody of Imaishi's works, here it feels like I'm watching a poor parody of Ikuhara.

Kuma Shock is legit amazing though.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I don't get why I don't give a shit about Yuri Kuma. I find it hard to be engaged with it on even an intellectual level, because it doesn't feel like it's trying to saying anything.

I don't get why I don't give a shit about Yuri Kuma. I find it hard to be engaged with it on even an intellectual level, because it doesn't feel like it's trying to saying anything.

I don't think it's that hard to explain. It's poorly paced with little to no characterization. Without any attachment to the characters, all the symbolism is meaningless. Utena was amazing first and foremost of because of how well it did character, it's a shame Ikuhara has lost sight of that.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Yuri Kuma Arashi 2
This is poorly plotted, poorly paced, and has paper-thin characterization. I'm sure there are interesting things to think about with the symbolism, but the show has failed to make me care enough to make the attempt. If this wasn't from Ikuhara, I'd probably stop watching at this point.
Yeah, pretty much.

Watch Aria.
Ma-kun~

I've been meaning too for a long time!
You should do it!

Hrm...

Rewatch certain elements of Yurikuma Arashi and it really feels like the only way to describe it is as one of those shounen or mecha compilation movies that squishes a much longer TV series into a handful of episodes. The amount of major scenes and plot beats that the show hits per minute is nearly unbearable. Episode 2 honestly feels like 3 or even 4 episodes worth of plot developments without any actual character development.

If this sounds like a bad show to you then, well, I can't disagree. It just feels like Ikuhara had a much longer story in mind (I mean this has been in development for some time) and he never managed to secure the amount of money/whatever necessary to make a complete adaptation of it. Rather than radically alter the plot, it just seems like compressed it.

Maybe it would have been better to just come up with a concept that would work in the 11 - 13 episode format.
I don't know if it's too much plot or narrative. Well, maybe it is too much inasmuch as the show has no room to make up for the plot with any exploration of the characters or trying to express the show's ideas other than some Nolan-esque "love is beautiful" theme. I mean, at least that was expressed as a metaphor in this show?

I don't know why I should care about anything that happens to any of these people, other than the fact that the show tells me that I should care.

The particular mix in Yuri Kuma of lack of characterization and confusing direction in the plot + heavy Ikuhara symbolism works makes the whole thing a bit of a joke, as the characters themselves are just empty shells only filled with symbols and metaphors and their actions can only understood through theories about what it really represents (sic).
It's like the good points of Ikuhara has gone unchecked and unbounded here, and the virtues turned into vices.

Reviews of three anime episodes, in order from worst to best.

Saenai Kanojo no Sodeataka 0 - Saekano, as it's abbreviated, is yet another extremely generic otaku school harem light novel series that is getting an anime adaptation. I have read part of the manga spinoffs so I do know some of the plot to this franchise, which is kind of good because this episode seems to sort of skip to near the end, for some reason. I assume that episode 1 will rewind back to the beginning of the story. Why air this first? Is it a warning to people watching, telling them that they should know that there will be no progress in the romance in this anime, because there sure isn't up to this point in the story? Or just to have a fanservice episode at the start? It DOES start with a hot-springs scene. Whatever the reason, starting at the beginning would have been better. That wouldn't have made this series any good, though, because it isn't. It has a few amusing bits, but is pretty bad overall.

So, the MC in Saekano is a guy who wrote a bad story concept and now is turning it into a visual novel, with the help of the girls. One girl, Utaho, is the writer. She's kind of amusing, and calls the MC "morals-kun" to mock his refusal to respond to any romantic attempts. Of course the real reason he's like that is to keep the series' romance progress-free to keep the harem going, but at least he's called out on it. The second girl, Eriri, is the part-British artist. She's a blonde twintail tsundere childhood friend of his, and of course totally doesn't like him at all, while wishing she could break free of the 'childhood friend rarely wins' trap. Third is a girl who is his cousin. I don't remember her from the manga chapters I've read, but she's quite annoying and is the worst character. And seriously, they're related, stop being so creepy anime. Last (but kind of first) is the "main heroine" of the light novel, a very plain and forgettable girl who the MC is convinced will make a perfect main heroine, if he could just teach her how to act like one.

In this episode, there's that bath scene, then they go into a forest to have some location scouting for the game, and stupid harem hyjinx as well. It's all extremely generic and subpar stuff. Will I keep watching? For a little while, maybe. Some of the character interactions are amusing, when Utaho is teasing the MC and such. Beyond that there's no real reason to watch this stupid thing, though; this series is bad-bad.

Maria the Virgin Witch 1 - This one is a manga adaptation. I've only seen a little bit of the manga, but the concept seemed interesting, and it might be even better here. This series is set in the 1400s in France, in the later years of the Thirty Years War. The series has a somewhat weird hybrid of realistic-styled combat and world setting, with the very fantasy witches tossed in. Maria is a teenage witch, and she's still quite innocent about relationships as the title suggests. She uses flashy magic powers to keep people from fighting near where she lives. Witches here, all female apparently, wear skimpy outfits, while the other people wear normal, somewhat historically-accurate clothing. It's trying to cover both the realistic and fantasy bases, obviously. It works, but the skimpy outfits are clear sexualization mostly for the purpose of attracting an audience, I think.

Still, I definitely like the show. In this episode we meet Maria and her succubus companion, and also some people in the village she lives near. But an English army is nearby, and soldiers are called up to fight them. The battle is long and fairly detailed, before just before the English knights run down the couple of guys from the town, Maria intervenes and stops the battle. The writing and characterizations are definitely anime, but are better than average for sure. The cast is likeable and I was hoping that those guys would make it. Good show! I'll keep watching for certain.

Tantei Opera Milky Holmes TD 2 - Episode two of MIlky Holmes TD is once again focused on idols; it is obvious that the entire season will be more about idols than detectives. Too bad. Fortunately, this is definitely a comedy show, and this episode was great and quite funny! The Milky Holmes team are so comically ridiculous, it's great stuff. This episode starts with the Feathers girl who had been unjustly arrested in the middle of the last episode being let out of prison; they'd forgotten about her, after wrongly accusing her of being the thief. :lol: They are quite apologetic, though, to an amusing degree.

After that, we get to the plot, which is about them trying to find more of idol girl's spirit helper things which have gone missing since the thief stole her singing ability in ep. 1. Unfortunately, the idol girl can't even remember how many of them she used to have... helpful, huh. Hah. Throughout, Milky Holmes' constant stupid outbursts and comic reactions are great, and help make this a very good, funny episode. There are also some silly digs at the idol industry, too; apparently this idol group has FIVE THOUSAND members, and wants twice that. I know idol groups are large, but this is kind of ridiculous! :D

The main plot this episode, though, is about
#2 police girl, who is actually a phantom thief, for those who remember We Are Feathers. I'd kind of forgotten, but I remembered in the OP to this episode, though the rest of the episode makes it very clear.
She brainwashes Kokoro into becoming an idol, to mess with Milky Holmes and idol girl and try to find a spirit thing for herself or something; she claims to not be the thief, though we'll see. Comically, neither the idol girl or Milky Holmes realize that this human-sized "spirit", in a suit with a zipper on it, is different from the tiny little several-inches-tall summon creatures. Haha. :D Of course a new hairstyle and small mask completely obscure Kokoro's identity, too. Cue a variety of ridiculous scenes, culminating in a quite silly "battle" in a boxing ring. In the end the good guys win, but no new spirit this time. I'm sure we'll be getting more soon, though. Overall, this episode was quite funny, ridiculous stuff. It's great to see Milky Holmes focusing on comedy first, and I hope that the rest of the season follows this episode's style! Basically make more like this, and less like the last two seasons (OVA, Feathers) or the first half of episode one. Good stuff.

fertygo

I had little trouble because caught watching yuribear today, normally I'm not gonna give a shit but if the show not any good either its not worth the trouble lol.

Thoraxes

Yurikuma Arashi 2:
The sound is really excellent in this show.

I've seen a lot of people saying that this is moving too fast, and while it's certainly moving pretty quickly (I think in a two cour version this could have easily been two episodes, cut roughly in half), I don't think it's going at a ridiculous speed. A lot happened in this episode, but it was all explained fairly well, and it never really felt like we were missing any crucial scenes. The repeated trial scene was the only thing that didn't work. I loved it in the first episode, but here it was pretty much pointless.

There's a lot with this episode, and what we've seen so far in general, that I don't think I can really judge yet. Particularly with the way this episode ended. I think it might take a few episodes for some of the themes to really become clear, and so a lot of scenes might need to be reinterpreted depending on how everything plays out.

It seems like bears are a lot less rare than the first episode made things seem. Even if there aren't any other bears present, four (minimum) is still a lot. Perhaps this could even wind up tying into the need to repeat the trial bits. The Wall of Severance probably has a completely different purpose than what we're being lead to believe right now (either that or we're actually on the other side of the Wall all along).

I'm intrigued, for sure.
Your thoughts basically reflect mine.

I think once the purpose of the court is truly unveiled the inclusion of the scene in this episode will make sense. Things like this aren't usually repeated for no reason.
Even within that, there are the mysteries such as; why is it always Ginko and Lulu and not the attacking bear? Why is it always Kureha getting eaten? Why is it that at the moment her will falters does the court take place? Why are the only choices to eat or become invisible? Why is it that when they say they are going to eat her she's still alive? It only happens when she's about to die proving her love is real, something all the bears seem to acknowledge as genuine, but Kureha herself isn't convinced of.

The other main takeaway for me this episode were the (further) parallels drawn to the Aesop's Fable (Perry 451)/Nikephoros Basilakis Wolf in Sheep's Clothing work.

I think I also disagree with a lot of people about the twists and are trying to make them seem more pivotal than they really are, which is to say that they're more points in the story rather than moments left to shock and stun the viewers. I think trying to hang on those points is really short-sighted.

I also like the use of the thematic material, symbolism, and the relationships between those two things over the use of character drama to convey the story. It's the integration of those elements that's the important thing. I think it's interesting that the characters are represented by their concepts in the hierarchy of the material, not necessarily by who they are in relation to one another. It's really unique to see the characters take a back seat to the material, and honestly it's an approach that I like.

And yes, the sound direction is amazing.

Tantei Kageki Milky Holmes TD - 02
WQDK15Y.jpg
DI0Z2TX.jpg

I ain't afraid of no idol.

Another great episode. Funny from beginning to end. Recognized a ton of references they were making towards other shows and movies. Episode also proved that idol culture is dangerous and must be stopped if you ask me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom