• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2016 |OT2| Bellariology, Puellology and Simulacrumology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qurupeke

Eureka 7 - [THE END]

jF2PlxG.png

I'm kinda exhausted and I'll probably do a second, more detailed post later, as this show toatally deserves it. Funny, I didn't like it much when I started it, but I ended up loving it...

Some breathtaking moments during the last few episodes, with 48 being by far the best episode of the show
especially the scene that mirrored episode 26
. Oh and that dance scene too. I'm still not sure what exactly happened in the ending
after Dewie's death and especially after Eureka's rescue
but that was close to End of Evangelion's level, just filled with plenty of love. And it was a happy ending. :)

Overall, this series was definitely great, and I'm surprised as I thought it was supposed to be controversial. I mean, it certainly has its flaws, and that's why some people here disliked it (, but personally I enjoyed it.

An amazing series and I totally would recommend it.

Cornbread78

Eureka 7 - [THE END]
Some breathtaking moments during the last few episodes, with 48 being by far the best episode of the show
. Oh and that dance scene too. I'm still not sure what exactly happened in the ending
but that was close to End of Evangelion's level, just filled with plenty of love. And it was a happy ending. :)

Overall, this series was definitely great, and I'm surprised as I thought it was supposed to be controversial. I mean, it certainly has its flaws, and that's why some people here disliked it (, but personally I enjoyed it.

Pretty much mirrored my summary perfectly. It's obviously got some narrative flaws along the way, but in the end it's really worth the ride.

Did somebody say EDGE?!?

Eureka 7 - [THE END]

I'm kinda exhausted and I'll probably do a second, more detailed post later, as this show toatally deserves it. Funny, I didn't like it much when I started it, but I ended up loving it...

Glad you enjoyed it!

THERE ARE NO SEQUELS.

Puruzi

Banned
Eureka 7 - [THE END]

cool, now watch AO

Jarmel

Banned
This would be the part where I try to trick people into watching AO but please don't.

If you want to see MILF Eureka just use Google.

God Eater Episode 3
download.png

Okay, that's actually pretty cool.

Underboob.

That's my general takeaway from this episode.

To be fair, some of the action in this episode was pretty fun. I like how they reload their weapons.

Eureka 7 - [THE END]

This whole moment was worth it.
zDhbGmK.jpg

My baby all grown up.

God Eater Episode 3

Underboob.

That's my general takeaway from this episode.

To be fair, some of the action in this episode was pretty fun. I like how they reload their weapons.

That's still one of the top 5 best episodes in all anime ever. Aerial plane weapon fights have never been done so epically before this and I can't imagine anything else will ever compare.

Jarmel

Banned
Long Hair Renton is a significant improvement over Short Hair Renton.

I understand that was done for symbolism purposes in that he now looks closer to Charles but his design also looks visually better.

JulianImp

KonoSuba #8
The owls are not what they seem.

I loved how both them and the dolls slowly multiplied until there was an absolutely preposterous number of each of them.

KonoSuba #9
Did I watch a full-length Grisaia OVA by mistake? It's like they were saving their lewdness budget previously so that they could go all out here. It also looked like someone's hand slipped when setting the jiggle physics slider, which was hilarious.

The episode wasn't entirely out of like of what I had come to expect from KonoSuba, but it was just really took me by surprise with how lewd it ended up being.

JulianImp

9 was the best episode of Konosuba

subarashiii

I can only imagine what a mess the series' Pixiv's going to be after this.

Also, it's funny that only Aqua would've actually posed a threat to the succubus, since Darkness is known to have a 0% hit chance, and Megumin would have to go all-or-nothing and nuke half of their home with an explosion of hers.

Ace of Diamond Season 2 will end this season (at episode 51), potentially joining the list of anime that have fully adapted their manga (act 2 is considered *different*). Theres only like 1.5 more volumes left to adapt so they ought to cover all the content.

Ill miss this anime, was an excellent part of my Monday mornings.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't even eat crab like this and I want crab now.

phaze

Eureka 7 is great.

Save for that soccer episode.

That episode is bad.
But that's the one really good episode of Eureka.

As I said earlier the good thing about that ending is that even Renton and Eureka
hate their kids so much they actually fuck off to another universe, never to be seen again, to escape from them.😏😏😏

jbug617

Banned
PonyCan USA is releasing Sound! Euphonium . It's Sub only and Part 1 comes out June 10th.

Contains episodes 1-5 plus a deluxe booklet, a double-sided cover, and 2 illustration cards.

Customers who pre-order Collector’s Edition 1 of Sound! Euphonium by April 30th will receive a special bonus which will announced at a later date!

Special Features: Unaired Short Episodes, Textless Opening and Ending, Promotional Video Collection, and TV Commercial Collections.

Spoken Languages: Japanese, English subtitles, Spanish subtitles.
http://www.rightstufanime.com/Sound-Euphonium-Collectors-Edition-1-Blu-ray-DVD-GWP

Cornbread78

Utawarerumono ep. 22
Mission accomplished for now, but where are they going with the final two episodes to close everything out? There's now way they go into a third season with it being a game adaptation, righ? Bummer we aren't going to get the proper Kouen x Haku ship we deserve. ..

Utawarerumono ep. 22
Mission accomplished for now, but where are they going with the final two episodes to close everything out? There's now way they go into a third season with it being a game adaptation, righ? Bummer we aren't going to get the proper Kouen x Haku ship we deserve. ..

The game it's adapting ends on a cliffhanger and has a sequel coming out in Japan later this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom