• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2017 |OT| John Wick cleaning up KyoAni's mess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ygvp9Wih.jpg

Be-be-beer? :p

Cornbread78

Fairy Tale ep. 76
JKhWu9B.jpg

8xAVRrs.jpg

I usually hate large flashback episodes, but this one was great. It gave a ton of background info on Lisanna x Natsu, as well as introduce a new character in Gildats and gave perspective on all of their relationships.

At the same time, I hope this is finally the kick-off to a new arc finally after the past several "filler" episodes. Time to find a dragon Natsu. Also, this ED continues to be great.

Fairy Tale ep. 76
JKhWu9B.jpg

8xAVRrs.jpg

At the same time, I hope this is finally the kick-off to a new arc finally after the past several "filler" episodes. Time to find a dragon Natsu. Also, this ED continues to be great.

The new arc kicks off in the next episode, but it unfortunately had nothing to do with Igneel.

It's also not a filler arc.

Cornbread78

Gargantia ep.10
0pB7Dra.jpg

So, he is getting smack talked to by his mech's AI; very nice. In other words, you have to kill to live buddy. That ending though, how the.....

Outside of that, I kinda dig the moral dilemma he is facing here.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Fairy Tale ep. 76
JKhWu9B.jpg

8xAVRrs.jpg

I usually hate large flashback episodes, but this one was great. It gave a ton of background info on Lisanna x Natsu, as well as introduce a new character in Gildats and gave perspective on all of their relationships.

What's Emperor of the sea Red Haired Shanks doing in Fairy Tail?!?

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I've just been informed that there's a Monmusu Quest anime.

Yes, that Monmusu Quest.

Szadek

What's Emperor of the sea Red Haired Shanks doing in Fairy Tail?!?
He gets too little screen time in One Piece so he got a side job in FT.

Princess Preure - Ep. 23
Towa has fantastic this episode.
The fish out of water comedy was pretty funny too.
"I only need a Castel and 3 Maidens."

Mawaru Penguindrum - Ep. 18
This episode was intense and it really showed how much the siblings care for one another.
Tabuki was backstory was pretty interesting as well.
After his injury he also gave up on being someone special, but Momoka saved him from that fate.

Also, no wonder everyone loves Momoka, she is awesome.

jonjonaug

Maid Dragon 06

when this show ends im probably dead

They shacked up Lucoa with a kid named Shouta. They know what they are doing

I looked at the author's twitter to see what he drew for this episode (here and here) and scrolling down a bit more was a link to an 18+ shotacon doujin that he drew for sale on DLSite. Some of Maid Dragon is pretty much just "safe for work" versions of his "adult" work it seems.

I'm mostly OK with that though, Maid Dragon's still really good even if the author is weird.

In other comments about the new episode: I liked how Kyoani expanded a few lines from one chapter of the manga into an entire anime original and really good segment with Fafnir. I also liked seeing Fafnir in the bath.

Eumi

Ok so you're pairing a grown woman with a child.

You're treading on thin, kinda creepy ice right now. Just be thankful you starting pushing Fafnir/ Takiya, show.

jonjonaug

Cool-kyou Shinja is a crazy person, has 4 on-going manga's and draws doujins all the time.

Is it four? I thought it was at least five with three or so good ones.

EDIT: Actually looking at Amazon publish dates, Mononoke Sharing didn't go on hiatus or anything, did it? I like that one, hope it and Furumapura get licensed someday. A Furumapura anime would be cool too.

EDIT 2: No, I think that's still going...I think that including Komori-san and that other one that I'm pretty sure is active that's a total of five. Did "Can't Understand What My Husband is Saying" actually end either?

Line_HTX

Don't know if this was mentioned, but Tanya the Evil will have episode 6.5 this Friday per their official website instead of episode 7.

phaze

Fafner Exodus 08

All that money spend on flashy UI systems and they can't even get proper duvets for the pilots.

Also, someone please stuff a sock in Soushi's mouth. There's only so much end of episode platitudes I can take !

Cornbread78

Konosuba S2 ep.6
lkLqQ04.png

Holy sword of Excaliber huh? Megumin getting in on the pranks was great. The reaction faces on Aqua were priceless in this episode. The comedy was pretty god, but it was a little step down from the past couple weeks.

I looked at the author's twitter to see what he drew for this episode (here and here) and scrolling down a bit more was a link to an 18+ shotacon doujin that he drew for sale on DLSite. Some of Maid Dragon is pretty much just "safe for work" versions of his "adult" work it seems.

I'm mostly OK with that though, Maid Dragon's still really good even if the author is weird.

In other comments about the new episode: I liked how Kyoani expanded a few lines from one chapter of the manga into an entire anime original and really good segment with Fafnir. I also liked seeing Fafnir in the bath.

I warned people; the dude draws paizuri straight shota doujins.

That's it. That is literally the only type of hentai he draws. He is a man possessed, he has like 8 of the things.

Is it four? I thought it was at least five with three or so good ones.

It's 6 now, he started another series. Wasabi Girlfriend or whatever.

I'm also very surprised that Maidragon got an anime before Ojojojo or Komori-san.

For those interested in a romcom or SoL manga, read either of those two because they're basically Maidragon minus fantasy or fat titties. Both have surprisingly little if any fan-service.

Eager to get home and watch Maidragon today cause it's Lucoa heavy. And for the record, in the manga, the scene with Saikawa/Kanna goes:
"I wonder what she wanted to do"
Cut to Kanna
"I really wanted to fuck her"

So yes, it is as bad as you thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom