• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter Anime 2017 |OT| John Wick cleaning up KyoAni's mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Gintama° dub. Still a pretty decent dub all around. It's actually kind of funny; I think all the male character for the most part have been cast well. The biggest surprise of the bunch was definitely Andrew Francis, who was able to nail Sakamoto's obnoxious laugh perfectly.

It's the female voices that have all been hit or miss.

Would be impressive if we get this in cfvanguard anime https://twitter.com/TODEE1/status/837513173297070080
C59xaYTVMAAloLk.jpg:large

Narag

Yes! Precure 5 13

Didn't expect a Rin focused ep to be so good. Turns out you can do good things when you manage characters properly.

DNAbro

Hunter x Hunter End

After months of watching the show, I have finally finished it. I can't believe how much I absolutely adored this show. Any of the flaws and complaints I have are completely overshadowed by how much this show does right and for how long it does it right for. The fact that there is an anime this long and this consistent it quality seems crazy when it comes to other long running anime.

I'm going to genuinely miss watching this show which is something I don't ever really feel for most seasonal anime. Gon and Killua are probably my favorite protagonists for any anime. I'm satisfied with the ending but I do want to eventually see them again. Also Gon and Killua nendos when?

Man it's a good thing Togashi was working a ton and there is way more chapters in the manga right? Hahahahah
fuck

Jex

[Sum's Wish] - 8

This episode, our characters made important life choices that will only lead them down the path of further suffering and despair.

So fairly par for the course.

Quasar

Animelab is showing a bunch of anime films in march, start with the Blue Exorcist film this week.

Hopefully they stream some I actually care about.

LotusHD

Banned
Hunter x Hunter End

After months of watching the show, I have finally finished it. I can't believe how much I absolutely adored this show. Any of the flaws and complaints I have are completely overshadowed by how much this show does right and for how long it does it right for. The fact that there is an anime this long and this consistent it quality seems crazy when it comes to other long running anime.

I'm going to genuinely miss watching this show which is something I don't ever really feel for most seasonal anime. Gon and Killua are probably my favorite protagonists for any anime. I'm satisfied with the ending but I do want to eventually see them again. Also Gon and Killua nendos when?

Man it's a good thing Togashi was working a ton and there is way more chapters in the manga right? Hahahahah
fuck

It's the best for a reason.

Logan

Good. But I suspect a lot of people will fall into the trap of praising it via "Wow this was good and its barely even a superhero movie! Its more of a Western!" and while thats mostly true, I think the comic elements actually add a lot to the film, which is weird because usually its the exact opposite. And I really don't give a shit about the X-Men movies. This is the first one I've seen since...I don't even remember.

Still bad villains though. Whoops! Though I think they did the villain as they did just for that one scene. Which was a really good scene.

DiGiKerot

Oh I thought we had stuff coming beyond that.

There's assorted rumours that they're going to Rebuild the thing and do a series of movies rewriting the original series, coming from sources of varying reliability, but who knows if that will actually end up happening.

Jex

Hanabi didn't really fuck up this ep compared to Mugi Simpson

I mean, what she did imagine would happen with Ms. Akane and Mugi? I feel like Hanabi of all people should have known how dangerous a situation that would be. I guess she was busy with her own issues.

Szadek

Princess Precure - Ep. 28
Lock was not kidding we said that he is getting serious.
Great epsiode. The next one should be interesting.

Oh, and I dropped Grabirel Dropout.
The show is just a flat line. I can't even get mad at something this medicore.

Scum's Wish 08

lol Mugi you dumbass you knew you were getting baited and still took the bait anyway. Just because you're on top of her doesn't means she isn't fucking with you, you're out of your league bro.

Cornbread78

Scum's Wish ep.8
Mugi, WTF. Even if it's not your fault
most guys would have "hit" that as well0
, you knew better, you knew she's a heartless dirty whore and you called her out on it, yet you still fell into the venus fly trap. She is a human succubus walking the earth to terrorize men... Damn you.

Poor Hanabi, next week is going to be painful.....

Princess Precure - Ep. 28
Lock was not kidding we said that he is getting serious.
Great epsiode. The next one should be interesting.

Oh, and I dropped Grabirel Dropout.
The show is just a flat line. I can't even get mad at something this medicore.

There was a one framer in this episode

phaze

'Kiss Note' sounds like a potentially fun premise if played somewhat straight but that didn't look good. MC sure couldn't look much more generic if he tried.

The only non-generic part is yandere being a Gurkha aficionado when it comes to picking her knives.

Also the fact that everyone's immortal so she can stab and stab and stab at her leisure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom