• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

We don't want to scare people away from AnimeGAF. School Days is a show for when you wanna graduate into the next level of enlightenment, not for newbies.

It strikes me as a sort of cleaning up the image with stuff like School Days and Happy Science being relegated to secret society material.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Hey what's Eik...

fJ8zI.png

What

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I'm not sure I can really see the jump to "They look like giant testicles" based on that GIF.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I never really understood lurking the anime yhreads.
If you like anime enough to read through this beast, then go ahead and comment!
What are people afraid of? The high profile posters take the brunt of criticism anyway.

Do what I did and just post a random one liner review at the end of a page. You'll get over any anxiety of popping your head into the group. You could also join the IRC room.

Though I suppose it was a bit easier for me since I was already an established member of GAF.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Seriously those screencaps. What kind of show is this? Why is JC Denton there?

Is Silver Spoon a cross between the Silver Surfer and the Tick?

CUD

Banned
Haganai NEXT Episode 1

A bit late on this but thought I'd post my thoughts on it anyway. I found it to be entertaining despite the unexplained alliance between Rika and Yozora. Other than that little discrepancy I am still interested in a few more questions being answered like why Sena's father is so concerned about Kodaka supposedly asking about him every day, it may just be that he is being a good friend to Kodaka's father but I can't help but feel there is something more to it. This anime never fails to make me smile.

Also this:
tumblr_mgflvuhAGy1s0bm3lo2_500.gif

I'm still catching up on Sakurasou but I plan to start watching Sasami-san@Ganbaranai and Vividred Operation soon.

fertygo

https://twitter.com/crazyjapannews/status/290006719000612864

I guess no one else posted about this yet, but this coming week's Shounen Sunday confirms that Silver Spoon will be adapted into an anime on noitaminA. There are apparently no other details.
noitaminA saviour.
Seriously those screencaps. What kind of show is this? Why is JC Denton there?

Is Silver Spoon a cross between the Silver Surfer and the Tick?
Something about horse

datbathinginredacted.jpg

wonzo

Banned
Hen Zemi 13 END

What better way to end a series than by talking about the physics behind having a period while in a hot spring and necrophilia. Well, that and...

2D CARS

ibmkKqPQ3GUv4W.gif

I actually ended up enjoying the TV series more than the OVA's which I found kinda boring outside of the legendary NTR stuff. I'd check out the manga too but it looks like no-ones translating it. What a shame.

Dennis

Banned
Cool then.

I just finished being LTTP for Eureka Seven.

I liked the series overall. It was a bit uneven and some of characters were poorly developed. The art was good with some gorgeous sequences here and there.

I also watched the movie. God, that was bad. The first five minutes or so had some fantastic art, made me really excited about the movie I was going to be watching but then.....

Just started on Eureka Seven: AO but not far enough to form an opinion except......goddamn Bones stepped up the visuals! Very nice.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I also watched the movie. God, that was bad. The first five minutes or so had some fantastic art, made me really excited about the movie I was going to be watching but then.....
there's no movie
Just started on Eureka Seven: AO but not far enough to form an opinion except......goddamn Bones stepped up the visuals! Very nice.
Oh man you really should know better than to get excited about BONES and E7.

Milamber

Oh hey, Dennis is here. Glad you stopped by.

You can talk about anything anime related here, be it old or new. If not then we would probably be still stuck on OT1 till now.

Dennis

Banned
Oh hey, Dennis is here. Glad you stopped by.

You can talk about anything anime related here, be it old or new. If not then we would probably be still stuck on OT1 till now.

Are you making fun of my bolding? :)

I just bolded the titles as everyone else seems to be doing that.

Cool then.

I liked the series overall. It was a bit uneven and some of characters were poorly developed. The art was good with some gorgeous sequences here and there.

general opinions have been mixed on the series, will be interesting to see where you land. Ao was an interesting character to me and the music is pretty awesome, both osts.

Milamber

Are you making fun of my bolding? :)

I just bolded the titles as everyone else seems to be doing that.

No Dennis, I'm not making fun of you. Sorry if it ever looked that way. Narag is right on the spot.

EDIT: Yeah,I'm getting tired of this too. I would love to hear your personal review of the horrors you experienced watching Eiken.

duckroll

Cool then.

I wish E7AO is even half as good as E7. There's some really nice action though, especially at the end. Too bad about the script. >_<

Pooya

Psycho-Pass 12

New songs are pretty good but the OP/ED are pretty bad. New OP explains the logo.

Yayoi flashback wasn't any interesting overall, see, be careful what music you listen to xD
The show looks really ugly now too.

PP Rehab is more like a prison as expected.
resistance huh? I can tell we will see city wide riots later

girls und panzer - 5

haha, really fun game. lol at US team xD

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Robotics;Notes 12

Boring episode focused on boring character. Not the best way to make a comeback after the break. Oh, so a robot fell on you? Boo hoo.

Also, I love how Gunvarrel ending with terrible forced drama and craziness is viewed as something negative in this world. Here we'd be having a blast with that leaked episode.

cajunator

Banned
I'm home now and in a very good mood. the boss gave me a nice raise. He says the second highest raise in our division. Life is good.
I guess sometimes if you work your ass off the higher ups do notice it.
He said and I quote " You do a really fucking good job, pardon my french". He's a nice guy and I enjoy working for him.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
I'm home now and in a very good mood. the boss gave me a nice raise. He says the second highest raise in our division. Life is good.
I guess sometimes if you work your ass off the higher ups do notice it.
He said and I quote " You do a really fucking good job, pardon my french". He's a nice guy and I enjoy working for him.

Congratulations! May that raise mean more anime in your life. If that's even possible!

/XX/

I actually ended up enjoying the TV series more than the OVA's which I found kinda boring outside of the legendary NTR stuff. I'd check out the manga too but it looks like no-ones translating it. What a shame.
Unfortunately, one recent project to do so didn't pan out (http://semihen.wordpress.com/), but maybe you are interested in helping with some task!

It always happens the same with TAGRO; there is some of the material available but no resources for translation or an incomplete one (see P&SwG), I'd prefer on this cases nothing at all available, nothing started and later abandoned, so I can't miss the lack of updates...

cajunator

Banned
Congratulations! May that raise mean more anime in your life. If that's even possible!

Anything that makes life a little easier.
My job can be a bit stressful but I genuinely enjoy it and meeting new people along the way. We have a lot of fun in that office.

jgminto

BECK Volume 2 Ep 6-10

I LOOOOVE THIS SHOW! No show has ever made me feel so good before. I can just feel the passion and excitement of the characters coming through the music. The cast of characters is fantastic and the humour is consistently hilarious without beating you over the head with it. Definitely a new favourite. And Maho, man. Most female anime character don't grip me like this, perhaps because they're supposed to be so cute or sexy, like many things in the show she just feels more natural. Less anime girl checklist, more awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom