• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter of Anime 2013 |OT -4| It's not my fault!

Community's choice! What should the next numbering of the |OT| format be?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=506476

Okay, Anime of the Year voting thread is now live. One month to catch up on anything you missed and place your votes.
Deadline is the 29th? I still got some time then.
Yet another simulcast added to Crunchyroll's Winter lineup is Maoyu Maou Yuusha. Fridays at 10am.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/01/02-1/crunchyroll-to-stream-maoyu-anime

Prepare for useless meat.

Awesome!
Has anyone picked up Senran Kagura?

Jex

On the advice of Duckroll, I am requesting aid remembering an old Anime movie I watched when I was young.

It aired on a Canadian TV station called "Space", during the late 90s. I can't remember if it was dubbed or subbed.

If you're certain it aired on SPACE here's a list from ANN.

Soma

Still gotta catch up on Shinsekai Yori and then watch Nekomonogatari before i vote in the thread.

Aside from that I have a fairly good feeling about my top three at least.

cajunator

Banned
Why isn't Space Brothers on the list? At least this current arc?
*nevermind I see it listed as Uchuu Kyoudai.
False alarm.
*puts down pitchfork.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
you can see the rest of the recent snow miku stuff here:

EDIT : ( included is RurouniZel reaction to this stuff )
Surprising similar reaction you two got

I see that Rurounizel had a very similar reaction to it XD

Indeed. Snow Miku has shown me that my ability to render hnnnng is still that of grasshopper. I must apply myself to make my drawings cuter.

cajunator

Banned
Indeed. Snow Miku has shown me that my ability to render hnnnng is still that of grasshopper. I must apply myself to make my drawings cuter.

Cute is just as subjective as anything else.
I tried my hand at something overbearingly cute before and came up with this
cfXrN.jpg

GOing further down the rabbit hole resulted in this
Further refinement is possible.

BluWacky

Besides tastes can change over time meaning older shows that were good for their time may not appeal to today's audiences. That doesn't mean today's audience has bad taste, just different. I mean old British comedies were good in the day but when they bring back the same style in the form of Mrs Brown's Boys no one is laughing.

Speaking of Mrs Brown, I enjoyed Grace Dent's rant in the Independent on the subject.

I can't judge. I howled with laughter through Miranda yesterday.

Grzi

We should all vote for Hyouka.
I'm willing to switch it with Fate/Zero for the number one spot, if we all do that it might even win!

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
We should all vote for Hyouka.
I'm willing to switch it with Fate/Zero for the number one spot, if we all do that it might even win!

If I could vote negative points for Hyouka and Fate/Zero I would

AKA

I won't go along with your scheme!

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I made sure to indicate that SAO is ranked dead fucking last on my list. It wont do anything to stem the bleeding I'm afraid :(

Rofl. Once the AotY thread goes up all hell will break loose.

EDIT: Fail. it's already up. Will there be one for GAF and AnimeGAF or is it just combined this time?

madp

The Light of El Cantare
EDIT: Fail. it's already up. Will there be one for GAF and AnimeGAF or is it just combined this time?

We take the secret second vote well after the fact. I'll wait until March to tally it to give Branduil the chance to see Wolf Children and change his ballot accordingly :lol

Syrinx

How come people are reserving posts in the AotY thread? There isn't a limited number of spots, is there? Is that just to remind yourself?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
You guys should all watch episode 35 of Smile Precure. Then you will realise why it deserves to be number one and then SAO will lose.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Cute is just as subjective as anything else.
I tried my hand at something overbearingly cute before and came up with this
cfXrN.jpg

GOing further down the rabbit hole resulted in this

Further refinement is possible.

Awwww she's adorable! :3

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
You are. the only question now is what kind of seasoning do you want?

Yup. Pretty much to give me a quick reference to post.

I'm just going to start looking for a chocolate hat. Unless someone wants to avatar bet me I guess I'm eating a hat.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
See. You doubted my words but I knew this would happen. SAO is basically the only thing people outside of this thread watched apart from the Olympics.

Why isn't Space Brothers on the list? At least this current arc?
*nevermind I see it listed as Uchuu Kyoudai.
False alarm.
*puts down pitchfork.
What's up with that. And then you have Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou listed as Daily Lives of High School Boys. Be consistent.

Huh, looks like it's streaming in every Crunchy-serviced region other than the UK. Neat.
But we're the kings of Useless Meat. Why deny the Brits a bit of titalage. SmokeyDave will be most displeased.

How come people are reserving posts in the AotY thread? There isn't a limited number of spots, is there? Is that just to remind yourself?
Easy way to subscribe to a thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom