• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocodile

Space Dandy and GBF are AOTY forerunners with Dandy in front. I'm also going to assume Jojo and Mushishi will deliver based on previous seasons. Watanabe's 2nd show this year should probably be good. I'm crossing my fingers that Captain Earth and Fate/Stay Night (shut up, Fate/Zero was awesome ergo I choose to BELIEVE) deliver.

Okay, maybe I exaggerated a bit with Samurai Flamenco there. I realize there are other anime out there that are genuinely better than Samurai Flamenco.

But say what you like about your favorite anime folks, the fact is none of them will provide quite the same experience one has watching Flamenco.

Considering an "experience" can range anywhere from amazing to awful, that isn't saying much.

klk146u1w.gif
klk310uhs.gif
klk4ysugf.gif

Kill la Kill 24

Best character in the series gets the best scenes in the finale.

As it should be.

Upset when he got stabbed, but any regret vanished when he laughed and did the gama drop.

That was mad hype.

Sucks about the dismal latter half. Did leave the door open for a continuation though.

Will say that while I enjoyed the season, KLK really felt like it wasted alot of potential. Not even talking about being disappointed after all that hype the show had with the previews since I never was or joined the whole "KLK will save anime" group. I'm talking about how some loose ends didn't get resolved and how lacking some of the characters developed as the season progressed. I particularly don't like how they made Tsumugu such a jobber after stripping off his clothes. If they were trying to make him more comical, then they failed miserably.

8/10 Delightful. Satsuki is best girl.

nintendoman58 is in a comedy seinen manga.

Eh, could have been worse.

Kill la Kill 24

Upset when he got stabbed, but any regret vanished when he laughed and did the gama drop.

That was mad hype.

Sucks how the latter half with space and SSJ Ryuko was just lackluster. Did leave the door open for a continuation though.

Will say that while I enjoyed the season, KLK really felt like it wasted alot of potential. Not even talking about being disappointed after all that hype the show had with the previews since I never was or joined the whole "KLK will save anime" group. I'm talking about how some loose ends didn't get resolved and how lacking some of the characters developed as the season progressed. I particularly don't like how they made Tsumugu such a jobber after stripping off his clothes. If they were trying to make him more comical, then they failed miserably.

8/10 Delightful. Satsuki is best girl even with short hair.

Dude! Spoilers!

CorvoSol

I watch my Gundams for the BL undertones and fake Space Opera.

Gundam Build Fighters had more waifus introduced in its first half than we've seen since Destiny ended.

Because there have been exactly 3 waifus introduced since Destiny ended: Sumeragi, Marida and Dique's daughter.

wonzo

Banned
true aoty will probs look like

1. mushishi
2. gbf
3. ping pong
4. space dandy
5. samumenco
6-10. anything not named log horizon

Video Games are just about hitting blocks and eating ghosts. Visual Novels are about things that are much more important, like scoring with that chick with no legs or scoring with that Eldrich Abomination or scoring with some cyberpunk dude to techno music or scoring with an entire classroom of insane high school girls before being decapitated. Video Games don't offer that level of sophistication.
link to these posts pls

MikeHattsu is in a action shounen manga.

mikehattsu is in a harem yaoi manga.

Mikehattsu is in a smutty/ecchi josei manga.

mikeHattsu is in a gender bender josei manga.

Mike Hattsu is in a smutty/ecchi josei manga.

Mike hattsu is in a smutty/ecchi shounen manga.

mike Hattsu is in a smutty/ecchi yaoi manga.

mike hattsu is in a school life seinen manga.

Well now...

Syrinx

Magical Girl Pretty Sammy TV 3

Okay, this show is really goddamn funny. Misa is quickly becoming one of my favorite mahou shoujo villains.

Gbraga

You have to be kidding me with not being able to freely talk about an episode that aired last week.

That may be a discussion worth having in the Kill la Kill OT, but this is the anime general thread, you have to expect that not everyone is up to date with everything :C

It's the last episode of an anime. Even if it aired 3 years ago it'd still be pretty bad to unmark spoilers of key things that go on in it.

There's really only one part that's key and if it bugs you then I'll take it out.

I will not spoiler tag my love for Gama and my thoughts of the series.

Crocodile

Log Horizon's first four episodes didn't do much for me. Not awful but nothing that really made me want to check out more. Maybe I'll get around to watching more of it. Maybe......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom