• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorvoSol

Yami and the Hami and the Bami 5
ty5SDHm.jpg

VIwZ16x.jpg

azOn1m8.gif

Considering this got announced right after it finished airing, it probably was already set to have more coming regardless if it sold like Free! or sold like Chuu2Chuu2.

The fact there's another season of Free and there was a new season of PikaChuu means KyoAni and I don't really see eye to eye anymore. They're like the Rare of the anime world. I remember some of their older stuff fondly. But god is their new stuff meh or bad.

CorvoSol

Back of the box material. I'd email this post to Media Blasters right now if their Yami license announcement wasn't just a tax scam.

Looking back, given the choice between trusting a Nigerian prince with my life savings and watching Yami, I think I might have been better off trusting the Nigerian prince.

Then again

3uVIZQ2.jpg

cajunator

Banned
ALLOW ME TO INTRODUCE MY BUCK NAKED SELF: I AM QUILE. IF YOU FORGET, I WILL REMIND YOU AGAIN IN THREE MINUTES AFTER SOME POINTLESS PANDERING THAT DOES NOT ADVANCE THE SO-CALLED PLOT.

MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE MY NAME IS QUILE

Theonik

Looking back, given the choice between trusting a Nigerian prince with my life savings and watching Yami, I think I might have been better off trusting the Nigerian prince.

Then again

3uVIZQ2.jpg
You were warned I will have no complaints.
You shouldn't have skipped Sukeban Dekka

CorvoSol

Clicked that hoping it was the expected reference, was not disappointed.

Metal Gear Rising's soundtrack is more applicable to AnimeGAF than it has any right to be.

You were warned I will have no complaints.
You shouldn't have skipped Sukeban Dekka

Good sir have I told you about the Produce Cartels? No? Well basically they control all the produce in the world and are using anime to push produce down the throats of children everywhere. I mean think about it: the villain is a bad man who doesn't want to eat his broccoli, but the heroine is someone who abstains from eating meat!

PRODUCE IS POWER VEGETABLES ARE GREEN AND SO IS MONEY BOW TO YOUR EGGPLANT OVERLORDS BROCCOLI IS VIRTUE ORANGE IS TOMATO AND MEAT IS SIN.

This is going to be the best sequel to KLK ever.

Necrovex

Hunter X Hunter 12

Leorio will have to accept some form of responsibility. One day. Probably in a couple episodes actually.

Gon is like this hidden genius; he's like Nintendo. Sometimes, he can be daft, at other points, he becomes the holy savior.

CorvoSol

pwuBZBN.jpg

MY BROTHERS JOIN ME IN OVERTHROWING THE TYRANNY OF MEAT! JOIN THE GREEN REVOLUTION! LET US DRINK THE ORANGE JUICE OF FREEDOM AND THE V8 OF LIBERTY! WE WILL PLANT ROOTS ATOP THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE OF INIQUITY AND PLOW THE FIELDS OF ADULTERY TILL WE CAN SOW THE SEEDS OF TRUTH AND BROCCOLI FAR AND WIDE! JOHNNY APPLESEED WAS JUST THE BEGINNING!

cajunator

Banned
Metal Gear Rising's soundtrack is more applicable to AnimeGAF than it has any right to be.

Good sir have I told you about the Produce Cartels? No? Well basically they control all the produce in the world and are using anime to push produce down the throats of children everywhere. I mean think about it: the villain is a bad man who doesn't want to eat his broccoli, but the heroine is someone who abstains from eating meat!

PRODUCE IS POWER VEGETABLES ARE GREEN AND SO IS MONEY BOW TO YOUR EGGPLANT OVERLORDS BROCCOLI IS VIRTUE ORANGE IS TOMATO AND MEAT IS SIN.

This is going to be the best sequel to KLK ever.

pwuBZBN.jpg

MY BROTHERS JOIN ME IN OVERTHROWING THE TYRANNY OF MEAT! JOIN THE GREEN REVOLUTION! LET US DRINK THE ORANGE JUICE OF FREEDOM AND THE V8 OF LIBERTY! WE WILL PLANT ROOTS ATOP THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE OF INIQUITY AND PLOW THE FIELDS OF ADULTERY TILL WE CAN SOW THE SEEDS OF TRUTH AND BROCCOLI FAR AND WIDE! JOHNNY APPLESEED WAS JUST THE BEGINNING!

National Treasure.

Andrew J.

Corvo's reacting to the middle of YamiHat the way he reacted to the end of Code Geass R2. This show really is going to kill him, isn't it?

Seitokai Yakuindomo* 12
Mutsumi's innocence is blinding. She's too pure. Uomi is pretty enjoyable. Also looks like they will approach the romance next episode

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Broccoli is awesome, I say this as a devourer of flesh and blood and life.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Broccoli and cauliflower both taste like farts. How anyone actually enjoys them I'll never understand.

duckroll

I like broccoli with carrots sauteed or pan fried with some salt. Goes great with heavier meat like steak. I like cauliflower with ham in cream sauce. Mmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom