• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syrinx

pwuBZBN.jpg

MY BROTHERS JOIN ME IN OVERTHROWING THE TYRANNY OF MEAT! JOIN THE GREEN REVOLUTION! LET US DRINK THE ORANGE JUICE OF FREEDOM AND THE V8 OF LIBERTY! WE WILL PLANT ROOTS ATOP THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE OF INIQUITY AND PLOW THE FIELDS OF ADULTERY TILL WE CAN SOW THE SEEDS OF TRUTH AND BROCCOLI FAR AND WIDE! JOHNNY APPLESEED WAS JUST THE BEGINNING!

But what was name?

Jex

[Noragami] 5 - 10

So this series is about the dangers of extreme narcolepsy and how Hiyori's friends are totally useless. "Oh, she's just having a nap!", they'll say. No girls, that's not what's happening. She become completely unconscious at random times, that's a serious medical condition!

[Noragami] 5 - 10

So this series is about the dangers of extreme narcolepsy and how Hiyori's friends are totally useless. "Oh, she's just having a nap!", they'll say. No girls, that's not what's happening. She become completely unconscious at random times, that's a serious medical condition!

Isn't that Little Busters!?

cajunator

Banned
[Noragami] 5 - 10

I fall asleep standing up and on the phone. Does that count as narcolepsy?

Articalys

So, uh, I guess they're starting up the Nanoha marketing machine again.

http://www.nanoha.com/tv_dvd.html

BD-boxes for all three TV series, starting in October. Original series and A's are 28k yen each, while StrikerS is 38k. Handful of extras on each, mostly interviews with the cast.

By the way, 3rd Reflection was announced pretty much exactly one year ago and they've been quiet on it since.

cajunator

Banned
So, uh, I guess they're starting up the Nanoha marketing machine again.

http://www.nanoha.com/tv_dvd.html

BD-boxes for all three TV series, starting in October. Original series and A's are 28k yen each, while StrikerS is 38k. Handful of extras on each, mostly interviews with the cast.

By the way, 3rd Reflection was announced pretty much exactly one year ago and they've been quiet on it since.

Sweet. But a rerelease is sorely needed in the US, where the original Geneon sets go for 2-300$.

Asparagus is delicious, bro. Pickled, boiled, grilled.

Hell yeah it is. I like to wrap them in ham and eat them like rolls.

Syrinx

Corn is the king of vegetables.

Not big on broccoli, but eh I'll eat it. Like asparagus, spinach, and peas, among other things.

CorvoSol

Broccoli and cauliflower both taste like farts. How anyone actually enjoys them I'll never understand.

Broccoli is a miniature tree whose foliage perfectly absorbs flavors. Like, put that stuff in soy or cheese or beef sauce and it's great. Cauliflower is a delicious porcelain statue that tastes best when pickled.

cajunator

Banned
Broccoli is a miniature tree whose foliage perfectly absorbs flavors. Like, put that stuff in soy or cheese or beef sauce and it's great. Cauliflower is a delicious porcelain statue that tastes best when pickled.

I like to eat broccoli with my steaks for that reason.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I eat broccoli pretty much every single day. If you ever see cauliflower soup at a restaurant you should order it.

Gazoinks

Kaiba 5

Trippy episode this time around. I mean, more so than usual. :p

This episode was another examination of the themes of disposable bodies and love. It was interesting seeing a culture even more focused around constantly switching bodies to keep with the next big thing, the same way you switch fashion. And what they do with old bodies! Yummy! And then we've got the Scientist being with Patch for all that time as Quilt, which was really the first time he even acknowledged she was around. I would've liked to see Patch's reaction to her when she got her original body back.

I actually felt kind of bad for Vanilla this time. And Kaiba is Warp.

Re: Vegetables: Broccoli is good, I don't really like cauliflower or asparagus.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
The only thing I don't really care for is grapefruit.

Broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, all those other vegetables you guys are naming I like.

Happiness Charge 08

I was worried that we were never going to see any of the aforementioned worldwide Cure teams. The Indian team looks cool. I hope we'll get to see more world building throughout the series.

And General Oresky was just as awesome as I was hoping he would be. Being voiced by Dio Brando helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom