• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Winter-Spring 2014 Anime |OT3| People incapable of guilt usually do have a good time

Status
Not open for further replies.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Wizard Barristers 11

Musashi Gundoh with effects animation. Good God, how was this even allowed to air?

Branduil

We should compile a cookbook of anime-inspired recipes.

Coffee of suffering:

ibcGyGq13CuGBJ.jpg

Weekly sales for March 17-23:

http://www.someanithing.com/?p=1108

As you might tell from something's writeup, these... aren't quite that great of numbers so far.

Here's the updated Winter 2014 vol.1 list:

Also:
- the GJ-Bu Repeat disc sells 4,508
- Attack on Titan releases its final volume for a current average of 49,691 across all nine volumes

Don't think I'll be looking forward to future sales.

Except Pupa.

I want that to bomb spectacularly.

Sentai why?

I want my BD.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
well I suppose people in Chicago with nothing to do with Japan could randomly start speaking japanese but that ruins the immersion of that particular show to me.
As opposed to everyplace else in the universe speaking Japanese? The whole "oh this is in America so it MUST be dub" is silly, considering the places we cast in English without a second thought.

cajunator

Banned
As opposed to everyplace else in the universe speaking Japanese? The whole "oh this is in America so it MUST be dub" is silly, considering the places we cast in English without a second thought.

Bottom line. I own the DVD. I watch the show. I put it in english.
Also I have met Tiffany Grant many times. shes awesome and I fully support her work as a VA.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
How long until Facebook buys anime?

Calling it, before the year is over, Facebook will buy Crunchyroll for $0.5 Billion and integrate it into Oculus Rfit.

Zuckerberg will be reported as saying:
I really like Serial Experiment Lain and now you can all be Lain.

cnet128

Banned
D-Frag! 12 END

kGUyowS.gif

I was prepared for many things from this show, but I was not prepared for Chitose of all people to suddenly become the most adorable character in it. Thank you, wonderful flashback, for you have worked miracles.

kBsxuey.gif

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/175/8/b/fakir_ahiru___milkshake_date_by_amako_chan-d3jvpj9.png[/ig]

[url=http://fav.me/d3jvpj9]So horrifying.[/url][/QUOTE]

I don't think we got the same results if that's the worst that you got. I got pregnant ladies, i think i saw some furry lovin, and a sonic/shadow sharing a milkshake with hearts all over them. THEY DON'T HAVE BLEACH FOR MY EYES. THEY ARE SPECIAL EYES.
[B]
MY BRAND[/B]

Jex

Who would have expected a first-time director to pull off what Tamura did on Noragami? I know I didn't! Best BONES TV show since 2007, if you ask me (sorry, Brotherhood).

Easily. I suppose calling it show of the season is somewhat underselling it because a seasons worth of anime might only feature a couple of good shows. There needs to be a way to put it...I'm sure it's going to be a title I can see myself recommending to people for years to come.

I kind of jokingly complained about people under-selling Noragami before, but I legitimately feel that it needs a good salesmen to pimp it's cause. It should have a massive OT thread filled with hundreds of positive posts because it really deserves it. If I wasn't so strapped for time and lazy I'd work on putting something together. Maybe I still will.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh yeah, I've also seen Gravity now. All those Madoka and anime comments made me expect something else.

CorvoSol

Broccoli is great. I hate raw tomatoes

I'm not a huge fan, but I find that if you salt them, oranges taste amazing.

Glorious.

The only thing I don't really care for is grapefruit.

Broccoli, cauliflower, mushrooms, all those other vegetables you guys are naming I like.

Pink Grapefruit is amazing. Eat the flesh, drink the juice, let it run down my jaw.

Hatsumi's Pancakes

I swear if this gets spoiled I will be pissed off like a spoiled teenager.

Sin burgers:

ipE2eV8LubJLX.jpg

The recipe calls for:
1. The trash of modern civilization
2. The poison of industry
3. Ten servings of hatred for humankind
4. SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Jesus fuck Gaming side has been like on constant drama for the past few weeks. It's gone from Watch Dogs to Dark Souls II to now Oculus Rift. NeoGAF is going to be known as a bunch of whiners and exaggerators if this shit keeps up.

Midonin

Tears to Tiara 13-16

Aaaaaaand Arthur snapped. I'm not sure about his line that the him who
stabbed Arawn
was someone possessing him, but given that Riannon seems to have the girl from the ending theme inside her (some sort of reincarnation deal?), that theory doesn't sound that farfetched for this world. Ogam turning into a giant dragon was pretty sweet, but his backstory feels like the scale would be a lot bigger than the extent of the world shows. If
a freaking moon
crashed into the planet, it'd get rid of a continent sure, but there'd be a lot more collateral damage than that. Maybe it was smaller than our moon, but it'd need to be big enough where it wasn't classified as an asteroid.

It was magic.

Riannon makes a fun leader to watch, and seeing Morgan and Octavia sneak into the camp was great. The soldier spent a little bit there checking out Morgan's thighs before he sounded the alarm. Also: Rathty Missile! Best attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom