• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women of the 2004 Olympics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Came across a cool site that has compiled some nude pics of 2004 olympiads...looking for track runners...specifically Jolanda Ceplak(no nudes unfortunately) but found some pics of Zhevlena Khorikina(the russian silver medalist in gymnastics), where she is looking quite hotter than she did on TV(she seemed tired and just out of it in the all-around).

But the best pics were from the German Playboy of Britta Heidemann(21, fencer), Fanny Rinne(24, field hockey) and Kathy Radzuweit(22, volleyball) that really got my attention. Britta I found to be the hottest but Fanny's eyes are really pretty.

So uh yeah...which olympians do you think are hot and post a pic. I'll get us started with a clothed pic of Ceplak, who inspired this thread.

jolanda.jpg

Let's see if AlphaSnake is still holding out after he reads this thread.

Look up some names on google and I'm sure you'll find their pics. No PMs.

Matlock

Banned
That's an underhanded way of saying "Yeah, I'd like help in finding this site, please."

Also note that I have a Kucinich sticker somewhere in my room.

Poody

What program do you use to photoshop a picture?
that flavia girl from brazil is pretty hot in swimming

dude Jolanda Ceplak looks like a man... Nicole Bass anyone??

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Idle Will Kill said:
Amanda Beard from the U.S. is pretty hot.

I was just about to say the same thing, and Jenny Finch has some pretty good moment as well. And those beach volleyball women...just wow all around.

BTMash

Thought not the prettiest faces in the olympics, a lot of the women in beach volleyball have killer bodies.

If you wanna have the pictures it isn't that hard to find them. Got that? Right...well I found another site that has the pics too but this time more women(no Zhorkina though).

Really, I don't even think you typed those names into goodle with a modifier like "nude" or "playboy". It really isn't tough guys. Start thinking with your other head.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Poody said:
dude Jolanda Ceplak looks like a man...
hm, you should check Maria de lurdes Mutola. Ceplak is like barbie girl compared to her (you'll see them both in 800m final tommorow)

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Zhevlena Khorikina

It's Svetlana Khorkina, so it's no surprise you guys couldn't find anything. She's there, but she's so incredibly thin (not so obvious from the pics, sickeningly obvious from the gymantics) that I just can't find her attractive.

The others shouldn't be hard to find though, not with the information he's given you.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Take the average grown man, shave off all his body hair and slap on a blonde wig. What do you get?

jolanda.jpg

Ta da!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom