• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Women's March on Washington |OT| An intersectional march for all in 600+ cities

Status
Not open for further replies.
That twitter image is def not from today. Those trees are too green for January, or am i missing the point of that post?

edit. looks like its a picture from protest after nixons inauguration?

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
C2twclJUkAEOB_i.jpg

Fucking crazy.

Uh guys I believe the image from that twitter post is from another event

edit - or is that the point, that today was bigger than that?
Yep. The news is correct tho. But the pic is not. Apologies again. Didn't see it at first.

Either way from the looks of it, it basically looks like that anyway.

Looking at the worldwide protesting right now, I think it's safe to proclaim that this is the biggest protest against a single man in the history of mankind.

-I honestly don't think that's an exaggeration.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Looking at the worldwide protesting right now, I think it's safe to proclaim that this is the biggest protest against a single man in the history of mankind.

-I honestly don't think that's an exaggeration.

It's already the biggest protest against an inauguration.

The organization of this event is amazing. No breaks between speakers and everyone is on point. Considering the size and number of people it's really something.

MrMephistoX

Only problem with these protests is that they aren't occurring in the right states. You could have had 100% voter turnout in these cities and a 90% victory for Hillary in each of the blue states and it still wouldn't have mattered. Preaching to the choir.

mr_nexus

Banned
Seeing such an unprecedented turn out makes me feel better about humanity. I hope it burns Trump to the core knowing more people protested him in DC then went to his shitty inauguration.

RPGCrazied

Only problem with these protests is that they aren't occurring in the right states. You could have had 100% voter turnout in these cities and a 90% victory for Hillary in each of the blue states and it still wouldn't have mattered. Preaching to the choir.

Yeah, but this is where Trump works now. The march is going to the doorstop of his job and saying no.

Tall4Life

I'm pretty sure there's protests going on in every state right now.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
Obama feeling so vindicated with his ever optimistic attitude about the good that is inside everyone. I would love to see his, Michelle, and Biden's face right now at this. :)

I believe there is at least one protest in every state.

Of course the blue states are going to have the largest crowds but this is happening everywhere

The capital is a logical and traditional focal point for political action

thefro

Um, there's marches in every state. I've seen people on my timeline at ones in Boise & Indianapolis. I think there's several in Indiana.

Patton Oswalt
6m6 minutes ago
Patton Oswalt ‏@pattonoswalt
You know the #WomensMarch is successful 'cuz the anime Nazi accounts are suddenly concerned about women's rights in Muslim countries

So true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom