• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
DeathNote said:
is there a mount for having x amount of mounts?

You get an albino drake if you have 50 mounts, and a dragonhawk(blood elf bird-like mount) if you have 100.

100 mounts is a bit ridiculous for a Dragonhawk, especially if you're Horde and can get a much cooler Dragonhawk with 150 champion seals.

Won

SquirrelNuckle said:
How many mounts you guys have? I'm sitting on 14 right now.

I have 60 mounts on my DK. Kinda wish I could transfer this stuff to other characters. I usually change my main with every expansion. :(

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Yeah, mounts being character bound makes me sad/angry.

In the very least... the mech hog should be BOA. It's logical since it's a machine/vehicle. I can see a steed wanting it's master. But that doesn't mean one couldn't like a new master.

DeathNote said:
I didnt care about the mount until I realized it could fly. To me it's awesome because it looks buggy.
I want it simply to have a mount that I can stay on in and out of Dalaran without having to switch. I'm jealous when I see people ride out to the landing and take-off in one fluid motion. That and it looks cool seeing a horse fly up into the sky lol.

Recently, I decided to finish the Frostbitten achievement. I had only ever killed vyragosa and dirkee from when I was still looking for the Time-lost rare (gave up lol). Now all I have left is Putridus, Loque'nahak, and Aotona. Gonna be really hard with all the traffic in Sholazar and Icecrown, and the hunters all wanting to tame the latter two.

Acidote

I have 81 mounts right now. I hope I can get the Headless' Horseman Mount. I still have to get 4 of the pvp mounts and 5 of the argent tournament mounts (100 badges each, ugh). Still farming the zul gurub mounts and doing a baron run here and there.

I'm also gathering khorium for the epic flying machine and waiting for the xpac to see if the chopper prices drop.

The heavy ratio between h/a makes it impossible for me to get the black bear, there's never enough people.

Gonna migrate in an hour or so, any tips on what stuff on AH I should check for price difference and bring? Not enough on titansteel, 15g on saronite etc, dunno what else to check.
Battered hilt price changes a lot so not sure about that one.

Rapstah

Nolimit_SS said:
Gonna migrate in an hour or so, any tips on what stuff on AH I should check for price difference and bring? Not enough on titansteel, 15g on saronite etc, dunno what else to check.
Low-level leather, rugged ones specifically, can change loads. I've bought stacks for 10 gold each and re-sold them for 100 and that was on one server.

notworksafe

Nolimit_SS said:
Gems, glyphs, enchanting scrolls

Alex

Ah man, I looked at some of the costume pictures on MMO Champion. That shit slays me, the things people do with their awkward fandoms

The Moonkin one is just grand :lol

1h5af6.jpg

notworksafe

That night those two Druids probably had buckwild costume sex.

:\

:|

:/

There's a Lifebloom joke there...but I can't bring myself to make it.

Rapstah

I could almost see myself going to Blizzcon as myself without feeling ashamed of being a nerd, but how the hell do you gather the... guts to dress up like that? And why? The costumes are great, yeah, especially the moonkin one, and lots of time has been put into it, but why?

EDIT: Wait, there has to be some kind of reward for the best costume or something.

ezekial45 said:
I will add to this list of owners of the Horseman's Reigns!
omg I hate all of you. I did the brewfest daily on my three 80's everyday during the brewfest event, and only got the kodo on one character. Of course, my main already had it, but that's not the point. I didn't see the ram mount on any of my toons and I haven't gotten the horseman's reigns yet, either. Must... rip... hair... out...

Rapstah said:
I could almost see myself going to Blizzcon as myself without feeling ashamed of being a nerd, but how the hell do you gather the... guts to dress up like that? And why? The costumes are great, yeah, especially the moonkin one, and lots of time has been put into it, but why?
Pure anonymity :D

Door2Dawn

Banned
notworksafe said:
That night those two Druids probably had buckwild costume sex.

:\

:|

:/

There's a Lifebloom joke there...but I can't bring myself to make it.
Pretty sure the one of the left is a shaman.

Alex

The Moonkin just makes me laugh, it's so awkward and goofy. It looks like a big-ass childs Halloween costume. He/she should go Trick or Treating in that shit.

I'm not the type of person who'd ever really go to a convention, even a general type one like Comic Con or PAX or w/e, I'm not much of a fandom type for anything and I'd want to take my wife who surely wouldn't enjoy them.

35k244z.jpg

What is this supposed to be!? It looks like a Star Wars guy! :lol

MMO-Champion: First question the guy was making a lot of demands for Hunters. No real question.
12:05

MMO-Champion: And now he's arguing with the designers and the crowd is booing him.

Oh my god it's a real life Blizzard Forum thread.

Rapstah

You can't tell that guy is dressing up as Marrowgar?

Fake edit: I want to see a Marrowgar costume. Someone has to have had dressed up as him for Blizzcon.

Alex

Rapstah said:
You can't tell that guy is dressing up as Marrowgar?

Fake edit: I want to see a Marrowgar costume. Someone has to have had dressed up as him for Blizzcon.

Marrowgar and his 20 oz soda.

notworksafe

Fuck the class Q&A. As per usual it's the worst part of Blizzcon. Every retard just wants to whine about how shit their class is and how every other class is amazing.

You can't all be right, idiots!

Alex

Not to mention the obnoxious joke questions. Hurr, can Horde have Murlocs? Why did you remove the goofy internet meme from our placeholder talents?

Give the designers a remote control that activates a trap door or something.

notworksafe

Or just have the devs state beforehand that they will just be assuming everyone that comes up is an idiot and don't expect anything to change to make your class the best in PvP.

EDIT: Another moron who wants Druid Tank only gear. "Boohoo! I have gear competition!" So does everyone else, bro.

Alex

At least someone asked about racials. Blizzard is fine with racials, personally I think they're shit. It's not really the power of them to me, it's just how uneven and wonky they are with all the redesigns on everything else.

Also, the questions from people who clearly don't follow beta at all, like the Holy Paladin one and the Disc Priest one are annoying. I mean I don't expect people to know everything, but come on.

The panel should carry guns, and be allowed to shoot people when dumb questions are asked. Then at the next blizzcon, people might put a little more thought into their questions.:lol

Alex

They should clown on them like Metzen did. People whining about pugs disrespecting DKs and shit, really, make fun of these people!

Also, don't accept Paladin questions seems to be part of the solution.

Rokam

The cogwheel of doom is causing you to crash. Basically when you hover over anything that pops up a cog wheel your game crashes. Something to do with tooltips. Put this in a macro and when you enter hit the macro, when you leave right click the macro.

/script GameTooltip.Temphide = function() GameTooltip:Hide() end; GameTooltip:SetScript("OnShow", GameTooltip.Temphide)
/stopmacro [btn:1]
/script GameTooltip:SetScript("OnShow", GameTooltip.Show);

Edit: Joy another person asking if Legendaries can last longer. God dammit!

Just my fucking luck.
I migrated my character and all was fine but me being idiot pressed open last tab once to see what it said because I didn't read it and second time by accident. And guess what happened - yes that's right they charged me 3 times.
Now its fine I know they will deny 2 transactions because only first one passed and all but I had something like this happen to me and I had to wait 60 fucking days......
Basically they reject transaction but since money already went through it sits at their bank/credit card comapny for 2 months and then returns. My bank can send request for it to come back but since they fucking suck they probably won't get an answer even, though it worked once few years ago..

Bah, it's not much money but hoped to play on that guy tomorrow and can't do anything about it until Monday, + then gotta wait blizzard's reply and go to bank. And to make it all worst I'm low on money these days...
Meh, fml.

P.S. I changed my account country to UK to pay in pounds and save some money lol, now they'll look through history and shit can happen >.>

Alex

Rokam said:
The cogwheel of doom is causing you to crash. Basically when you hover over anything that pops up a cog wheel your game crashes. Something to do with tooltips. Put this in a macro and when you enter hit the macro, when you leave right click the macro.

/script GameTooltip.Temphide = function() GameTooltip:Hide() end; GameTooltip:SetScript("OnShow", GameTooltip.Temphide)
/stopmacro [btn:1]
/script GameTooltip:SetScript("OnShow", GameTooltip.Show);

Edit: Joy another person asking if Legendaries can last longer. God dammit!

Someone noted changing your audio from default to the specific can help too. It should be fixed tuesday, I suppose.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Alex said:
The Moonkin just makes me laugh, it's so awkward and goofy. It looks like a big-ass childs Halloween costume. He/she should go Trick or Treating in that shit.

I'm not the type of person who'd ever really go to a convention, even a general type one like Comic Con or PAX or w/e, I'm not much of a fandom type for anything and I'd want to take my wife who surely wouldn't enjoy them.

35k244z.jpg

What is this supposed to be!? It looks like a Star Wars guy! :lol

Oh my god it's a real life Blizzard Forum thread.
A Draenai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom