• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
CarbonatedFalcon said:
There was a lady in my old guild that had somewhere between 2 and 4 hunters.

That's dedication!
I have played lots of characters, some all the way to 80 and a ton into the 70's but I always find myself enamored with Mages.

I have multiple 80 mages, and a couple of 70's and a ton of lowbie ones on multiple servers.

I never get bored of them.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Angry Grimace said:
Let me reiterate how much you will hate CCing shit. The people who claim to like CCing crap either a) weren't around for TBC/Vanilla or b) are poopsockers who probably liked grinding out resist gear.

It's neat the first 3 pulls and then quickly becomes tedious as fuck, especially when you realize you hate all those dungeons anyways regardless of layout, mobs, etc.
Depends on how much trash is in the game.

What's tedious is countless AOE packs that I maybe have enough time to put diseases on and spread.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
J-Rzez said:
Because, Blizzard is putting in Str 1h offensive weapons, so somebody's got to use them. :D

Well, supposedly "auto-attack" damage goes up quite a bit, so much that it's your second highest damage dealer, 2nd only to the ghoul. "Sudden Doom" also benefits from the faster weapons than the 2h. But even though it's "superior", it only has a "5%" advantage, which those people over there think that makes it the definitive spec. So I don't know. Some reading it makes sense, but only minutely, nothing earth shaking. I guess it's more what you like, and what gear you get to drop in the end.

All I know is UH is so much more fun than Frost after the changes (and, it's not like it's behind on DPS, in fact, it's a teeter-totter between them based on player skill and luck of procs). The rotation is so fast due to UH-P. Fun stuff.

I don't know, I'd try out UH-DW now, except how big STR plays a factor, and there's no DPS STR 1H in the game atm really.

I wouldn't doubt it, as that's how Blizzard fixes something by breaking something else on purpose. :p
Well I can understand Frost being a DW class since Threat of Thassarian exists. But every strike a Unholy DK does would be noodle-strength with a 1Her. Plus, there's other classes that use 1H str weapons; possibly tanks and Fury does better DPS with SMF than TG so far.

The only possible explanation is that you just do more damage based on passive crap like Auto-attacking, necrosis and ghoulslap. The problem is that the ghoul doesn't really do anything but autoattack. It has Dark Trans. but that's no more of a cooldown than any other damage increasing CD like Pillar of Frost.

I'm not sure how it's particularly fun; it's just slog through SS, FeS and D&D for full minutes at a time.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
JesseZao said:
I didn't know about that, thanks!
Macro: /cast !eagle Eye

For some reason, the standard causes you to stop casting so you can't chain it all the way across zones. Sometimes you'll just stop channelling for no reason though which is slightly annoying.

DeathNote said:
Depends on how much trash is in the game.

What's tedious is countless AOE packs that I maybe have enough time to put diseases on and spread.
The key point is that you will hate running heroics regardless of what's in them after like a week. You will hate them even more if they take 90 minutes to complete because you have to CC every goddamn mob.

krypt0nian said:
Kinda explained that already....I don't care for any of the other classes as much and I've leveled them all to 25ish.

2 Druids give me all 4 roles. I win WoW. ;)
Reminds me a druid I knew who named his character "Icandoitall." He had the voice of a man that smoked 50,000 marlboro reds a month and sadly, he was not capable of doing it all. He sucked at doing anything other than simply moving his character out of fires and not dying on raid bosses, which doesn't matter when you heal for 1/3 of what everyone else does.

ACE 1991

ACE 1991 said:
Two questions: Is there anyway to reduce my mouse lag other than the option in settings? It cuts my FPS by about 2/3's, but the mouse lag is pretty bad. I've had this issue with other games like Starcraft II. In addition does playing while the game is installing (it is at step 3) reduce FPS? If not I'm really worried about performance of this game on my laptop, as I'm playing at the recommended settings and getting 10-12fps consistently. I posted it a few pages back, but here is my laptops specs, which seems like it should be enough to run wow at 30+ fps at decent settings:
Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T6600 @ 2.20GHz
4gb Ram
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 512mb

Would love any kind of response to either question :D

Mr Pockets said:
I have played lots of characters, some all the way to 80 and a ton into the 70's but I always find myself enamored with Mages.

I have multiple 80 mages, and a couple of 70's and a ton of lowbie ones on multiple servers.

I never get bored of them.

Funny thing about mages and me. Mage was the first toon I made when I first got retail WoW. (I think when I did a trial a couple times before, I made a hunter first, as well as about one of every class).

Anyway, got that mage to 20ish before switching to a druid, which I later left and did other stuff.

But besides that first mage, I've rolled mages at least 3-4 other times and haven't gotten them past 30.

Current mage I'm working on along with a paladin now is 31 though which is the furthest I've leveled one. The new content helps a lot though.

I would make another DK on the same server if I could (I've done the starting zone a few times at least on different servers.). Having a character of the same class to use for extra raid lockouts is useful. Instead, I've nearly finished leveling a warrior tank, an will have a paladin tank as well when he hits 80/85. Maybe a druid someday, but knowing how all the tank classes work is nice to have knowledge of to figure out their strengths and weaknesses on an encounter (who should maybe offtank, who should maintank, etc.) even if I don't necessarily end up raiding with them all.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Angry Grimace said:
The key point is that you will hate running heroics regardless of what's in them after like a week. You will hate them even more if they take 90 minutes to complete because you have to CC every goddamn mob.
In your opinion. I like the ICC trash in Pit of Saron. A lot is facing one mob you can actually get a rotation out on. It'd be nice to have to CC a caster.

Rogues can sap before the pull, so an efficient group wont notice.

As a rogue I'd actually have fun on trash.

You keep bringing this up every few days, and sorry, you'll never make me agree.

ACE 1991 said:

Playing the game while parts are still installing will reduce performance somewhat, yes. Every time I go into a zone that wasn't completely loaded and the game streams in content, I get a little FPS drop.

As for fixing the mouse lag, I'm not sure.

Concerning your specs, RAM is fine, graphics card I'm not completely sure, but should be fine. The processor is adequate, but a little on the lower side. One thing I would do is in WoW run the command "/console maxfps 30" to cap your framerate at 30, as that seems to solve a variety of problems. In addition to that, tune down the settings a bit - I have mine set lower than recommended (the recommended settings are a bit off now anyway in that they estimate that your system can handle more than it actually can) to make sure the FPS remains good, as low FPS makes the game unplayable for me, and I'd rather take the graphics hit.

If you want more specific help, try the technical support forum on the official forums - this isn't necessarily the best place to ask technical questions.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
ACE 1991 said:
there's an option for "hardware mouse" somewhere which reduces input lag, but that may be default

you should have certain setting set to low. like shadows. that's a performance hog.

actually, put everything on low and see how much each thing decreases the fps. view distance and particle density is a top priority.

Duki

Banned
is there any way to force enable all the fancy new graphical things? it's decided that it won't let me move some of my graphics things because fuck if i know

KJTB

Just hit 58 on my druid alt, time for outlands :D

Overall, I really enjoyed the new old world zones. The leveling was really quick, I was pretty amazed. I did have heirloom shoulders which of course helped, but I wouldn't be that much behind where I am now if I didn't have them.

Chris R

Leveling as a Prot Pally. Yay? Nay?

Sure Ret is easier, I just want to know if Prot is doable (from the start, not at level 30 with 2nd spec).

Angry Grimace

DeathNote said:
In your opinion. I like the ICC trash in Pit of Saron. A lot is facing one mob you can actually get a rotation out on. It'd be nice to have to CC a caster.

Rogues can sap before the pull, so an efficient group wont notice.

As a rogue I'd actually have fun on trash.

You keep bringing this up every few days, and sorry, you'll never make me agree.
See, that's the problem though, you're saying that from an entirely theoretical point of view (it "sounds" fun); it doesn't seem like it reflects real experience with those old dungeons where you actually had to do it, so its easy for you to claim it's awesome and fun.

I don't have to make you agree, you'll just play them for a few weeks and realize I'm right ;-)

It's not really fair to claim heroic trash die too fast when you're basing it off of the experience of blowing mobs away in the Wrath ones while collecting easy 232s.

Atomski

rhfb said:

Sure Ret is easier, I just want to know if Prot is doable (from the start, not at level 30 with 2nd spec).

Leveling as prot is super easy for any tanking class. Soon as you hit 15 just que for dungeons.

If your not into that, tank spec is still easy for questing. You may kill stuff slower but you also take less damage and have less down time.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Angry Grimace said:
See, that's the problem though, you're saying that from an entirely theoretical point of view (it "sounds" fun); it doesn't seem like it reflects real experience with those old dungeons where you actually had to do it, so its easy for you to claim it's awesome and fun.

I don't have to make you agree, you'll just play them for a few weeks and realize I'm right ;-)

It's not really fair to claim heroic trash die too fast when you're basing it off of the experience of blowing mobs away in the Wrath ones while collecting easy 232s.
Uhm... I experience a lot of cc in leveling and dungeons in vanilla. it was fun. It's not theoretical fun.

In fact, the days where I had to CC while leveling was amazing.

The feeling of "this is not faceroll-able" is great.

Your opinion is your opinion and lot of people want CC to last. Whether or not it does, STOP telling people what they will or will not like. You're a broken record. CC wont be fun after a while, CC wont be fun after a while.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
CC is fun when it's required. When you have to CC to survive the group, with the threat of someone breaking CC hanging over everything, with making sure your group handles the mobs in the correct order and in the correct way, that's fun. The organization and the execution of a plan is satisfying, as is surviving by the skin of your teeth when the plan goes awry. I pray to god that Blizzard's plan to reintroduce CC works, it's inclusion in mechanics instantly makes people think about the pulls and work together. Some people will have trouble adjusting to it and some will never get it, lord knows there were a ton of people in Vanilla and BC who never figured it out, but when you get together with a group of people who know what they're doing and do it well, it's a ton of fun.

rhfb said:

Leveled a paladin to 30 so far as prot. Super easy and quick, though it helps that I somewhat know what I'm doing having played tanks before. Instances with rested and heirlooms can get me as many as 3 levels per.

Rokam

Is it sad that the thing I'm looking forward to most is Archaeology? I'm planning on leveling that first before doing any actual leveling. :lol Being a dwarf is going to make it even better! Time to level cooking and fishing, sorta forgot to do cooking during Pilgrim's event. I hope they plan on adding more stuff for fishing, besides fish.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Angry Grimace said:

This is my primary concern. I just don't want this CC to turn heroics into time sinks. I have much better things to do than trudge through a single dungeon in 60-90 minutes. That was one of the big up sides for me in Wrath: I could get a quick dungeon knocked out in 15-30 minutes (granted this was more so later in the expansion's life), and if we had a very aggressive group, we could tear it apart, and still enjoy it. If CCing makes instances take too long I could see myself just doing other stuff, be it BGs, leveling alts, or whatever.

I really wouldn't be surprised to see some fairly vocal complaints come January from the player-base if heroics are taking longer than most players would like. At this point, I think this is an experiment for Blizz. If the majority players like it, and it's reflected in the level of usage of the dungeons, CC will stay. If it turns out to be a turn off, and not enough people are doing the dungeons to justify Blizz investing the time and money to develop dungeons in such a way, the CC will get nixed, and most likely for quite some time.

In the meantime, I'm just going to hang back and see how it plays out.

Chris R

Ok ya, prot leveling will work :lol almost too easy.

Seriously, 2nd time I've done 1-10 in the past week. 1-10 SUCKS ass, 10+ is so damn awesome :|

Angry Grimace

DeathNote said:
Uhm... I experience a lot of cc in leveling and dungeons in vanilla. it was fun. It's not theoretical fun.

In fact, the days where I had to CC while leveling was amazing.

The feeling of "this is not faceroll-able" is great.

Your opinion is your opinion and lot of people want CC to last. Whether or not it does, STOP telling people what they will or will not like. You're a broken record. CC wont be fun after a while, CC wont be fun after a while.
Seriously, relax. There's no reason to get angry. At this point, you'd never admit if you didn't like it anyways. I'm simply saying you're completely discounting the reasons why Wrath didn't have that because you weren't there when it already existed in the game.

Mr Nash said:
This is my primary concern. I just don't want this CC to turn heroics into time sinks. I have much better things to do than trudge through a single dungeon in 60-90 minutes. That was one of the big up sides for me in Wrath: I could get a quick dungeon knocked out in 15-30 minutes (granted this was more so later in the expansion's life), and if we had a very aggressive group, we could tear it apart, and still enjoy it. If CCing makes instances take too long I could see myself just doing other stuff, be it BGs, leveling alts, or whatever.

I really wouldn't be surprised to see some fairly vocal complaints come January from the player-base if heroics are taking longer than most players would like. At this point, I think this is an experiment for Blizz. If the majority players like it, and it's reflected in the level of usage of the dungeons, CC will stay. If it turns out to be a turn off, and not enough people are doing the dungeons to justify Blizz investing the time and money to develop dungeons in such a way, the CC will get nixed, and most likely for quite some time.

It isn't really an "experiment," so much as a balancing attempt between TBC and WLK. TBC Heroics were reasonably hard and the trash pulls simply hit too hard for you to live through them without using some CC unless you had T6 geared players, etc.

DN is getting angry because he's got it in his head that it's going to be strategic, but he's not considering there was a reason it got removed, mostly because he has no frame of reference.

Using some CC in leveling dungeons where you never really needed CC isn't a particularly good comparison. It makes sense in raids where you actually have an expectation that you are going to strategize to a greater degree, but heroics, especially when you're stuck with random idiots of dubious skills, could get old pretty fast.

mcrae

hey guys, im a warlock level 67, and i dont have haunt yet. i only have 30 talent points, and my next one is avaliable at 69. i see that some people are able to get haunt at level 67. (huant requires 30 talent points to use, so some people have 31 points at 67 apparantly?) am i missing talent points from quests or what?

also, is there a bar addon that allows things like "if demon armor:eek:ff, set button opacity 100%" or does other conditional checks like that?

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Mr Nash said:

People are going to whine regardless, it's what MMO fans do.

My guess is they'll design dungeons to be run quickly with CC, that means difficult trash, but less of it. CC doesn't automatically equal a long run, maybe it does if the dungeons are designed with as much trash as some of the older dungeons, but they can make a CC-required dungeon that only takes 20-30 minutes, no problem. The real concern you should have are people who are dumb and wipe all the time. If you just want dungeons to be some guaranteed justice points or whatever after 15 minutes of light work, well you may be disappointed.

Also, Blizzard has proven that they won't change course during an expansion. They may tweak some things, but there overall design philosophy for endgame won't change much until the next xpac. If people don't like harder heroics, then we won't see big changes for quite awhile.

Angry Grimace

Spire said:
People are going to whine regardless, it's what MMO fans do.

My guess is they'll design dungeons to be run quickly with CC, that means difficult trash, but less of it. CC doesn't automatically equal a long run, maybe it does if the dungeons are designed with as much trash as some of the older dungeons, but they can make a CC-required dungeon that only takes 20-30 minutes, no problem. The real concern you should have are people who are dumb and wipe all the time. If you just want dungeons to be some guaranteed justice points or whatever after 15 minutes of light work, well you may be disappointed.

Also, Blizzard has proven that they won't change course during an expansion. They may tweak some things, but there overall design philosophy for endgame won't change much until the next xpac. If people don't like harder heroics, then we won't see big changes for quite awhile.
2 issues: 1, gear inflation might make it a moot point and 2, they don't really design clusterfuck-length dungeons anymore.

It's fun to have challenging content around the beginning of an expansion, but when you're trying to grind out your fourth piece of Tier 12, you start to really feel the strain of running heroic Halls of Doom for the 47th time.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Angry Grimace said:
2 issues: 1, gear inflation might make it a moot point and 2, they don't really design clusterfuck-length dungeons anymore.

It's fun to have challenging content around the beginning of an expansion, but when you're trying to grind out your fourth piece of Tier 12, you start to really feel the strain of running heroic Halls of Doom for the 47th time.

I don't doubt heroics will get easier as raid gear becomes more prevalent, that's the nature of things. Just as long as you can't faceroll it with quest greens like you could in WotLK, I'll be happy.

Angry Grimace

Spire said:
I don't doubt heroics will get easier as raid gear becomes more prevalent, that's the nature of things. Just as long as you can't faceroll it with quest greens like you could in WotLK, I'll be happy.
It wasn't necessarily so easy when EVERYONE was in quest greens, you know. It wasn't hard, but I rather doubt Cataclysm heroics will live up to the difficulty hype either once the newness wears off.

I still can't fathom why people are selling BoE 264s for 4000g. Is anyone really buying raid gear 7 days from expansion launch?

glaurung

Lolligag said:
Have you tried deleting the Cache folder in the World of Warcraft>Data folder?
Do not delete the Cache folder that's in the WoW folder, it's the one in the Data folder.

That seems to be an extremely common fix for your problem for 4.0.3.
Banzaiaap said:
Like Lolligag points out, try deleted the Cache folder and maybe try to rename the WTF folder? To something like WTF_OLD ?
Thanks for the advice guys, but I have tried everything thinkable already. That includes erasing the Cache folder, the WTF folder.

What is weird is that when 4.0.1 hit, I had the same issue. However once I got myself a new graphics card and added the DirectX 11 flag to the configuration file, the game ran beautifully Sure, because of DX11 I had to endure longer loading times and lower FPS in some cases, but that does not bother me.

Once 4.0.3 hit, the same thing started happening. And this time nothing seems to help me. Even when I run the game at the lowest possible graphics settings, sounds muted, it still crashes randomly within the first few minutes of logging in with a character, any character.

Blizzard technical support is of no help as usual, adding the DX11 flag does not help me any more.

I will keep my subscription active until Cataclysm hits. If that does not remove the problem, I will cancel my sub. At least I will have the cool mouse pad from the CE.

Dina

Angry Grimace said:
It isn't really an "experiment," so much as a balancing attempt between TBC and WLK. TBC Heroics were reasonably hard and the trash pulls simply hit too hard for you to live through them without using some CC unless you had T6 geared players, etc.

DN is getting angry because he's got it in his head that it's going to be strategic, but he's not considering there was a reason it got removed, mostly because he has no frame of reference.

Using some CC in leveling dungeons where you never really needed CC isn't a particularly good comparison. It makes sense in raids where you actually have an expectation that you are going to strategize to a greater degree, but heroics, especially when you're stuck with random idiots of dubious skills, could get old pretty fast.

My frame of reference is about 6 years old, but I never thought TBC instances took too long, apart from maybe arcatraz. 45-60 minutes heroics is what I would shoot for. These 15 minute WOTLK heroics are kinda ridiculous when you think about it. I get sad when I randomize to Hall of Stone, because of the third boss that doesn't go any faster then the mechanics do. Lengthening that seems fine by me.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Angry Grimace said:
It looks like we are discussing multiple things

1.I apparently have it in my mind that it's going to be strategic.
2.If there will still be CC later on.
3.If things will be challenging in raid gear.
4.If people will enjoy CC.

Blue quote in CC thread:

"Not every pull is going to require crowd control, but there will be pulls that require crowd control, which isn't really the case today. Once you overgear content you overgear it, and you can take shortcuts. "

"If you don't like approaching encounters as puzzles to be solved, and / or really aren't interested in dungeons being challenging, then stick with normal dungeons or wait until you outgear the heroics. :) "

1.Ghostcrawler disagrees
2&3. I made a recent post saying something like "whether or not there's CC when people are in raid gear, there's reports that premades were having issues with insta kill mechanics, and I'm glad things are still challenging." I also mentioned new 5 mans, if they continue the formula of releasing them with new raids, will require CC so you wont completely escapee it.
4. I enjoy CC and it doesn't have to be every pull. A comeback split between raids is welcomed. There will be a decent amount of CC during the first tier and you and all the other CC haters might want to stick with normals if you don't do guild runs.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
funkmastergeneral said:
what are some of the must have feral tanking talents? It's kind of hard to tell, since the tree is shared with feral dps
huh? feral dps and tanking are some of the easiest and obvious talent choices around.

at a glance and without much thought, this is what i came up with for a feral tank at 85.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0ZfzGfRu0drckMcz

there's some really obvious feral dps talents you wouldn't take, like Predatory Strikes, Blood in the Water and Nurturing Instinct which offer nothing for feral tanks.

you could take a point out of Infected Wounds and Feral Aggression and put them into Brutal Impact instead if you want.

otherwise i'd say that's a pretty solid start for maximising the effectiveness of a feral tank.

Dina

Scrow said:
huh? feral dps and tanking are some of the easiest and obvious talent choices around.

at a glance and without much thought, this is what i came up with for a feral tank at 85.

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0ZfzGfRu0drckMcz

there's some really obvious feral dps talents you wouldn't take, like Predatory Strikes, Blood in the Water and Nurturing Instinct which offer nothing for feral tanks.

you could take a point out of Infected Wounds and Feral Aggression and put them into Brutal Impact instead if you want.

otherwise i'd say that's a pretty solid start for maximising the effectiveness of a feral tank.

I would choose this:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0ZfMGrRubzrckMcz

-50sec on Skull Bash is really nice, better then Primal Madness imo. +1 Infected Wounds -1 KotJ also for the -20% AS.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Dina said:
I would choose this:

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#0ZfMGrRubzrckMcz

-50sec on Skull Bash is really nice, better then Primal Madness imo. +1 Infected Wounds -1 KotJ also for the -20% AS.
yeah, i dunno. aren't there a lot of debuff overlaps between classes that don't stack? is Feral Aggression worth it for the improved faerie fire if there are other armor reduction debuffs that don't stack with FF and are more effective?

same for the attack speed reduction from Infected Wounds. are there debuffs from other classes that overlap that functionality but don't stack?

Spookie

I was planning on coming back for Cata, I left after 3.2 so I don't care much for class balance I'm assuming mages are still bipolar as ever about going fire/arcane.

But I'm now working eves (2pm - 8:30pm UK time) and I'm wondering if it's worth coming back to raid the 10 mans. I'm aware they drop the same loot but would like to start/join a solid guild who raid during the early hours of the morn or start much later.

Is there any chance of that or should I cancel my pre order now to save my self the agony of try to PUG? I guess I'm asking if attitudes have changed towards 10 mans recently.

Aeris130

I'm planning on giving pugs another go. With the new raid-lock system in place, combined with smaller raids as well as no gear-inflation that keeps new players out, it should be a lot smoother than icc.

Kyoufu

Has anyone been having trouble with Battle.net payments? I managed to purchase the digital upgrade for Cataclysm but I just can't get it to accept my card/paypal for monthly sub. Strange as I've never had a problem before and they didn't have any trouble charging my card a dollar each time I tried to sub. ;/

Soule

Kyoufu said:
Has anyone been having trouble with Battle.net payments? I managed to purchase the digital upgrade for Cataclysm but I just can't get it to accept my card/paypal for monthly sub. Strange as I've never had a problem before and they didn't have any trouble charging my card a dollar each time I tried to sub. ;/

Bought lil' ragnaros pet this morning and last logged in 12 hours later, still hadnt arrived. Checked wow store and was apparently queued. So yeah it all went through fine for me, just slow as hell.

Door2Dawn

Banned
SloppehSlawlz said:
Is it just me or is Retribution fucking awful right now?
Nope not just you. Retribution is in a really bad spot right now with the shitty 31 point talent, complete helplessness against dispels, low damage output, and RNG.

Just pack it up and play another class until they fix it, which should be in about 4 months.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Eh.. i like Retribution as a lvling paladin right now.

Sure is more fun than the old one where you just autoattack and use judgement until you reach lvl 50. Having judgement as a 30 yard ranged spell with an early talent sure helps to make it more fun.

ACE 1991

(probably) stupid tech question: So when viewing my system's detailed specs I saw this:

Total available graphics memory 1791mb
Dedicated graphics memory 512mb
Shared system memory 1279mb

Now is there anyway to allocate the shared system memory into graphics to improve performance, or will this screw with other things? I assume this would be changed in the BIOS, but I'm not sure if I'm talking nonsense here or if this is something I should just leave alone :lol

Chavelo

speedpop said:
I know it's not really my position to say, but I went from Ret to Prot and I haven't looked back.

227839420.gif

Decided to start tanking my first dungeon a few weeks ago...

Now, I don't see myself leveling in cata without prot... The holy power thingy is so evil against mobs...

10 of them at once: "HA! HE'S ALMOST DONE, CHAPS! WAIT... WHAT THE HELL, BLIZZ? THIS PALLY GOT ALL HIS HEALTH BACK! NERF NAO! NOOOOOOOO!"

Me: "AVENGER'S SHIELD!"

/loot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom