• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weenerz

Banned
Getting disconnected before authenticator prompt :lol

Good idea making the EST players wait so the entire country crashes the servers instead of a third of it.

Mr Nash

square pies = communism
Haha, like no one saw this coming. Though it is pretty anti-climatic from the dance party that was going on in Org. :p

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Part of the problem is that at previous launches, nobody was actually on at 12 on teh dot; you had to actually buy it, drive home and install.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK THEY WANTED US TO COMPLETELY LOG OUT AND THEN WE CANT LOG IN.

I left my auction house alt logged and some guy nailed realm first max cooking within a minute of server change. Too bad all the 80s were stuck at login screen and couldn't see the server message.

Cipherr

Meh, I liked it better when I could beat 90% of folks online, but it doesnt matter I just wanted to get in, get flight, and get to the new level 80 leveling area (Is Vashir level 80?) and log out.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
letsbereasonable said:
I left my auction house alt logged and some guy nailed realm first max cooking within a minute of server change. Too bad all the 80s were stuck at login screen and couldn't see the server message.
how is that even possible :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Dr. Pangloss said:
No quest exp from Northrend quests =(
You're fucking kidding me?

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
My wife is on, but I can't get on :(

She's creating a worgen right now :(

Yoshichan

Still can't log in. This sucks Blizzard ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom