• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
welll, looks like its time to watch the making of DVD and try after, least i got to create my dudes before the game crashed...

EDIT! NM!! BACK IN!!

Aesthet1c

Flight trainer on Sargeras :lol :lol

WoWScrnShot_120710_011610.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Angry Grimace said:
It's not that big of a deal, really. I just got in now.
Yeah, what's a bigger problem is that NO ONE IS GETTING EXP, NEITHER FROM IC DAILIES OR HYJAL.

Blizzard. Fucked. This. Up.

McNei1y

Okay it wasn't working for me but now it does.

I had to download some shit. I let it finish and now it logged me on. I don't know if that was coincidence but whatever.

Calantus

Yoshichan said:
Yeah, what's a bigger problem is that NO ONE IS GETTING EXP, NEITHER FROM IC DAILIES OR HYJAL.

Blizzard. Fucked. This. Up.

Ok but calm down, it should only be 1 or 2 quests that you miss out on if you have a brain. Think about what you are saying here.

suzu

scoobs said:
anyone know how to interact w/ an npc using just the keyboard??
from MMO-Champion:

Also, an useful reminder. Binding your "interact with target" key and using it after doing /target "NPC Name" is your only chance to quest.

interact.jpg

mcrae

mcrae said:
just made a goblin shaman named Littleknight

will update on status of starting area

starting quests are doable. they must have a RIDICULOUS respawn rate on these mobs, cause the floor is littered with them, but theres no shortage. very nice.

suzu said:
from MMO-Champion:

Also, an useful reminder. Binding your "interact with target" key and using it after doing /target "NPC Name" is your only chance to quest.

interact.jpg

I just got the "joke" with that now (after an hour or so) :lol

Narag

scoobs said:
So... does ANYONE know if i can choose my gender when i race change?

Believe so, I recall many belf pallies going female when that service came out, ignoring the actual change of race.

Twig

Banned
Narag said:
Believe so, I recall many belf pallies going female when that service came out.
There's also a gender change. But yeah the above post confirms gender change possible with race change so yay.

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
I love Goblin animations, blizzard did a fantastic job on the race.

Lumine

I gave up last night, I logged in about an hour ago and I noticed there's already about 10 people level 84. It's ridiculous.

Ripclawe

Banned
I was riding around Stormwind and I realized... I can fly around faster in Azeroth.

I felt like that kid on the dragon in Neverending Story. YAAAH!!!!:lol

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I forgot about Heirlooms.

I can barely compete with these guys. Bastards.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Just picked up the disc, whacked in my key, and that's it, thanks to changing the WTF file a month ago there was no installing or anything necessary.

Now just to endure another... 6 1/2 hours at university before i can go home and play.

McNei1y

Just did Blackrock Caverns with my guild. That was awesome. It's fun being able to do stuff and not have a clue what to do. Took us about an hour plus some. The fire boss was tough as shit at first.

ch0mp

So I went on the boat from SW.... there is about 10 horde for every alliance in the water and I'm just short of the instance Ilvl. Yeah I won't be getting anything done tonight :lol :lol

Laggy as hell too.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Kweh said:
Anybody's GAME.co.uk order turn up today?
According to the ParcelForce website mine is still at the National Hub, guessing the snow has held it up.

CassSept

After 4 months of idling I've just bought Cata and resubscribed, even though I kept telling myself I won't do this mistake again.

Fuck me, fuck my life, fuck Blizzard, fuck this e-heroin.
:(

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Valkyrs, goddamn valkyrs. Sylvanas goddam.

Sylvanas for Horde Warchief 2012

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Hit level 10 on my dead ugly female goblin warrior. I'm stuck on a quest though since i haven't picked up any skills for a few levels due to the odd/bad design of the goblin hubs. I love the zone but fuck, I'm not 400 miles away from a warrior trainer. Come on blizzard!

suzu

Kind of funny, but I spent the first few minutes skinning all the dead crabs everybody is leaving lying around in front of the horde Vashj'ir quest hub. :lol

The guild XP and rep caps are going to get annoying quick. My guild reached today's XP cap in only a couple of hours (which is about 75% of the way to level 2, by the way.)

Other than that - picking up (hopefully) a collector's edition in about 2 hours (couldn't sleep).

I did fish 275 fish from pools by myself though :lol

No turtle mount, alas.

Tried to do some Hyjal questing at first, but it was lag city and casting spells on my shaman was killing me. So I went and did the whole worgen starting zone. It was pretty well done. There was a constant movement from one area of the land to the other. Basically it was like the exodus from the bible. The trainers and everyone just moved on to the next area till they were kicked out of it. Looks like the Draeni got the better part of the deal because they at least have a capital city. Now back in Hyjal and it is much better.

Effect

Got up early and made my Worgen Druid. First 5 levels were fun it not very fast though. Like the cinematic that leads to the first village though. Sets a nice tone for going forward and gives your character a personal stake in things which I thought was missing at times before thinking back. Off to work now. :)

Magnus

As usual, expansion day turned out to be a model of stability for our server. After a 10-minute long hiccup at the start with authentication servers being borked or whatever. :D

I'm 81, and so ready to sleep, but have a whole day ahead. FML

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom