• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

notworksafe

GasProblem said:
There were never any queues before this
I wonder why...

Dipindots said:
If Vash'jir is really all underwater I think that I'll be going to Hyjal despite most people saying Vash'jir>hyjal. Even with the underwater buffs I don't really know how I'd feel about an entire underwater zone. I really dislike the underwater quests in WoW...
You get unlimited underwater breathing and a seahorse mount that goes 450% speed.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Well, this is what you get when you roll on an overpopulated server like Area 52 i guess. :lol

I cant wait to see how Thrall will be when i come back from work. Since its a Horde heavy server too, i bet it wont be very nice. I'll probably go play on my Alliance server and hope its better over there since its not as popular.

Naka

I hit 81 last night on my mage after questing in Hyjal. I'm having a blast with it so far. We ran the new Blackrock dungeon before I went to bed. I wanted to stay up longer but I figured I needed a couple hours of sleep before work. Damn you work!!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Bisnic said:
Sylvanas got
killed by a lvl 20 elite undead in Silverpine. Weak.
Yeah that was kind of stupid :lol

But you know she's not a one dimensional character! Garrosh doesn't even exist on the same material plane as her!

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
notworksafe said:
??

No queues for me on A52. Did they suddenly start in the last 10 mins? :lol

Well, im just guessing since you invited half of GAF to your server. :lol Im still at work here.

Twig

Banned
Halycon said:
Yeah that was kind of stupid :lol

But you know she's not a one dimensional character! Garrosh doesn't even exist on the same material plane as her!
You can't even pretend Sylvanas is a deep character.

None of the Warcraft characters are anything even approaching deep.

NIN90

I recently started playing WoW and I been having quite a lot of fun. Got a Lvl 24 Undead Mage but I don't really see the MMO aspect yet. That is that my server seems empty (It was marked as Medium populaton when I joined). :(
I always think "hey cool, another player!" when I see someone while questing. :lol
Would you guys reccommend that I switch to another server and start a new character?

NIN90 said:
I recently started playing WoW and I been having quite a lot of fun. Got a Lvl 24 Undead Mage but I don't really see the MMO aspect yet. That is that my server seems empty (It was marked as Medium populaton when I joined). :(
I always think "hey cool, another player!" when I see someone while questing. :lol
Would you guys reccommend that I switch to another server and start a new character?
Do you really want to sit in queues on high populated servers?

Questing is kind of a solo activity anyway. Try the Dungeon Finder. Easy way to group with others.

Haly

Twig said:
You can't even pretend Sylvanas is a deep character.

None of the Warcraft characters are anything even approaching deep.
Totally can!

Her little talk with you in Silverpine reveals how and why she aims to become the next Lich King (except with less DEATH TO EVERYTHING).

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Flib said:
And skipping the end of Stonetalon misses out on one of the best endings to a questline in the game.
qftmft.... I was doing all grey quests by the end of stonetalon but HAD to see how that ended.. and was worth every second. in southern barrens now and still nowhere near as awesome as stonetalon was. will eventually do another foresaken to check out the silverpine stuff, but man... it's going to have to be amazing to match up with the new stonetalon mountains.

Acidote

Hyjal is great. Vash'jir's first zone is awful. Getting better. I just hit level 83 and I've stopped halfway Vash'jir. I'm finishing that zone tomorrow and starting Deepholme.

Garryk

Wait, Sylvanas wants to be the next LK? Fuck, Garrosh is going to murder her and burn the body. If she died, who would replace her as leader of the Forsaken? Nathanos?

notworksafe

Garryk said:
Wait, Sylvanas wants to be the next LK? Fuck, Garrosh is going to murder her and burn the body. If she died, who would replace her as leader of the Forsaken? Nathanos?
Varimathras! The Battle for Undercity was a mere setback!

Bisnic said:
Sylvanas got
killed by a lvl 20 elite undead in Silverpine. Weak.

Garrosh could kill her simply by looking into her eyes. I'm sure she almost died of a heart attack when he called her a bitch.
Bah, I wish i wouldn't have revealed that spoiler text. =/

Haly

Twig said:
That's not depth.
Okay fine.

But she's still a better character than nearly all the other racial leaders now that Thrall has gone hippie o us.

Twig

Banned
Halycon said:
Okay fine.

But she's still a better character than nearly all the other racial leaders now that Thrall has gone hippie o us.
NEARLY all. Exactly. GARROSH'S PIMP HAND IS STRONG.

Haly

Twig said:
NEARLY all. Exactly. GARROSH'S PIMP HAND IS STRONG.
Throw Garrosh and Varian in a pit and be done with it already.

Twig

Banned
Halycon said:
Throw Garrosh and Varian in a pit and be done with it already.
What the shit.

Garrosh and Varian are the only two people on either side who realize HORDE AND ALLIANCE SHOULD BE BRUTALLY AND MERCILESSLY MURDERING EACH OTHER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Won

Damn, can't decide between Alchemy and Engineering for my Goblin Rogue. :(

Gah, I will probably end up with Engineering as always!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Deputy Moonman said:
No, I totally agree with what you're saying.

I knew they were gonna make the speed purchaseable, but I didn't realize they were gonna nerf the current 310 speed mounts before the release of the expansion. I'm feeling fortunate that I already have it on two of my toons, even though I spent 15k for the rusted protodrake on my alt lol. I could have just waited.:lol
They "nerfed" them in that getting them awards you nothing. But that's a silly argument since it takes far, far less effort to get those mounts now than it did prior to 4.0.1.

Raiden

Banned
Guys i have a problem, i did the Worgen starter zone,
but at the last quest "endgame" i activated the portal to darnassus,
how the hell do i get back to finish my quest?

I wish they'd make fast flying cheaper. I'm a chronic leveler when I play, and I'm working on my 3rd 80 now (and am about to start bringing up my shaman who is 53), and I really hate flying slowly.

Manus

SnakeswithLasers said:
I wish they'd make fast flying cheaper. I'm a chronic leveler when I play, and I'm working on my 3rd 80 now (and am about to start bringing up my shaman who is 53), and I really hate flying slowly.

Gold is super easy to get. Especially now that Cata is out and you can sell the mats now.

SnakeswithLasers said:

3rd? I have no idea how I'm gonna get 310 flying for all my 80s that don't have it yet.

Yaweee

SnakeswithLasers said:

I agree. 270% flying is far more expensive than you'd be able to make leveling up to 70.

Flib

Raiden said:
Guys i have a problem, i did the Worgen starter zone,
but at the last quest "endgame" i activated the portal to darnassus,
how the hell do i get back to finish my quest?

I think you may be fucked.

Manus

DeathNote said:
Obsidium Ore is a bitch to get

I actually haven't found it to hard to find on my server. A lot of people are just to busy questing than mining. Just 4 more hours till I get off work and play!

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Is Hillsbrad all Horde now? I see like 6 flight paths but none of them are there, or they are horde. I thought there used to be an alliance city here.

Flib

Deadly Cyclone said:
Is Hillsbrad all Horde now? I see like 6 flight paths but none of them are there, or they are horde. I thought there used to be an alliance city here.

The Forsaken destroyed the towns and massacred the Alliance. Southshore is pools of plague.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom