• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flib

SnakeswithLasers said:
How tough is it to get to the first instance in Vash'jar (or whatever it's called). I'd like to be able to queue for it.

Swim straight down into the Abyssal Breach in the center of Vashjir.

Twig

Banned
The Lamonster said:
haha sick

I knew a "peebottler" one time
eww
DeathNote said:
so all the neogaf horde are on area 52 and Stormreaver ?
Weird, I thought I'd responded to this already, but my post isn't here!

Only me and four other people are on Stormreaver, AFAIK. One of them doesn't count 'cause he doesn't really like the game and won't continue playing for long.

Area 52 is the "official" "GAF" server for Horde (I think).

EDIT: Oh, it was the other thread. CONFUSING.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I really find myself wanting a map note-making tool to identify different digsites, too bad HandyNotes isn't updated for 4.0.3a.

Twig

Banned
sykoex said:
I really find myself wanting a map note-making tool to identify different digsites, too bad HandyNotes isn't updated for 4.0.3a.
I use CT Mod for a number of things, and I believe it has map note support.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Twig said:
eww

Weird, I thought I'd responded to this already, but my post isn't here!

Only me and four other people are on Stormreaver, AFAIK. One of them doesn't count 'cause he doesn't really like the game and won't continue playing for long.

Area 52 is the "official" "GAF" server for Horde (I think).

EDIT: Oh, it was the other thread. CONFUSING.
haha, yeah.

so, it looks like it's a 5k horde to 17k alliance :/
what's the name of your guild?

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
DeathNote said:
haha, yeah.

so, it looks like it's a 5k horde to 17k alliance :/
what's the name of your guild?

The one on Area52 is "In Defense of the Genre" but the queues last night were at 1 hour for the server....

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Anyone else notice mount bugs?

My Headless Horseman Mount does not go 310% in Azeroth (does in Northrend, and BC though)

My guildie says he celestial steed is the same..

Bugged?

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Mr Pockets said:
Anyone else notice mount bugs?

My Headless Horseman Mount does not go 310% in Azeroth (does in Northrend, and BC though)

My guildie says he celestial steed is the same..

Bugged?
when i upgraded i had to dismount, but that sounds different

Wow, I just looked at the realm population site and saw that my server (reportedly) only has around 3.5k people. I was fighting for quest mobs in Hyjal last night and thought it was experience breaking to have so many people around--I can't believe how much more crowded and just "gamey" it must be on one of those giant server!

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Kraftwerk said:
Race changed my warrior to a female goblin. HOTNESS.

Goblins are by far the best race! I love naming them, so far i have GobBless, Gobofwar and GobSaget! Love their starting zone too!

Pretty:

untitled1p65j.png

OH SHIT!

untitledb6me.png

Dresden

SnakeswithLasers said:
Wow, I just looked at the realm population site and saw that my server (reportedly) only has around 3.5k people. I was fighting for quest mobs in Hyjal last night and thought it was experience breaking to have so many people around--I can't believe how much more crowded and just "gamey" it must be on one of those giant server!
The server I'm playing on supposedly has 32k people, and it hasn't been that bad. Must be all the phasing in places like Hyjal.

SnakeswithLasers said:
What's this site you're looking at for realm populations? Drop a link, please?

Alex

Warcraft Realms is never, ever anything resembling accurate. All they're really good for is their tool to take your own data with and contrast and compare.

Anno

God damn, Darkshore got fucked up. It's pretty damned awesome though. It's weird the sense of change and, kinda, loss I feel of the zone being demolished so.

Tamanon

Banned
Anno said:
God damn, Darkshore got fucked up. It's pretty damned awesome though. It's weird the sense of change and, kinda, loss I feel of the zone being demolished so.

I felt horrible when I took my Dorf Warrior to Hillsbrad Foothills to do some Archaeology and saw what Southshore had become. Some of the changes feel so weird since it's just a game, but we're so used to the way things were.

Narag

Iadien said:
wth, my engineering skill just jumped from 466 to 471. :lol Bug?

I think you can have larger gains when levelling stuff. I saw in my enchanting book I'd gain 5 levels from certain enchants.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Narag said:
I think you can have larger gains when levelling stuff. I saw in my enchanting book I'd gain 5 levels from certain enchants.

oh sweet.

I'm blind, I just noticed the number. haha

lol some guilds are already planning raids for this week. I'm lv81, can't wait for the weekend so I can play more. I'm not going to rush to 85 just to start raiding though. From what I've heard all the raids are pretty standard/easy anyway right? : /

Narag

PhoenixDark said:
lol some guilds are already planning raids for this week. I'm lv81, can't wait for the weekend so I can play more. I'm not going to rush to 85 just to start raiding though. From what I've heard all the raids are pretty standard/easy anyway right? : /

I thought the top guild on my server was going to start yesterday. Just a stream of realm first 85s from them. :lol

Wow, once you leave the Worgen starting zone (at level 13) you're really thrown out without knowing what the fuck to do next. Made it to Lor'danel. Hope there is something for me here.

Edit: Ok, it looks like most of the Worgen's end up here.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Um, so I haven't played since BC. How long is it going to take from 70-80 questing on my Warlock to get caught up to Cata? Also I have an almost 70 Mage and it feels their damage was really pumped up from what I remember. Can't decide which one I want to make my main at this point.

Entropia

No One Remembers
xelios said:
Um, so I haven't played since BC. How long is it going to take from 70-80 questing on my Warlock to get caught up to Cata? Also I have an almost 70 Mage and it feels their damage was really pumped up from what I remember. Can't decide which one I want to make my main at this point.

They recently changed the XP required to go from 70-80 to be about 25% faster, so you should be able to get caught up and ready to go in Cata content fairly fast.

Evlar

Banned
funkmastergeneral said:
Ever heard of Cho'Gall? Supposedly there were like 30 total level 80 alliance that were regularly on :lol
Yeah, never experienced it myself, but I've heard stories the Cho'Gall Horde would camp literally all of Stormwind.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I saw Ghostcrawler wandering around in Vashj'ir :lol

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
What addons do you all use for auto selling grey junk?

I really need one while leveling :D

Edit: Oh there's an addon called sell grey. Sigh :lol

Evlar

Banned
evlcookie said:
What addons do you all use for auto selling grey junk?

I really need one while leveling :D

Edit: Oh there's an addon called sell grey. Sigh :lol
I just use ArkInventory and create a sorted bar for grey items.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
DoctorWho said:
Worgen "Hunt for Sylvanas" quest bugged for anyone else?
Just follow the guy into the chapel. The quest won't work if you don't follow the guy.

Twig

Banned
Other than the awesome Stonetalon finale, you won't be missing much.
Evlar said:
I just use ArkInventory and create a sorted bar for grey items.
ArkInventory is the best. <3

But to auto-sell trash I use "CrapAway".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom