• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oni Link 666 said:
I hit 85 on Thursday and now I'm trying to level my professions on 4 toons. Two of my toons hit 81 just gathering.

Alchemy seems like the easiest to level. I'm at 519. I'm trying to level it to get the Truegold for my Engineer.

Engineering is a real pain in the ass. I need Truegold and and ton of hardened elementium which is a whole stack of ore and some earth motes. And most of what I have to make is total crap. 36 slot fishing bags? Who the fuck needs 36 slots for fishing and ONLY fishing? :lol Who would use such a thing? And who the hell would buy it off the AH? 'Cause I sure as hell am not using it.

Leatherworking is also a PITA because you need a ridiculous amount of leather. And then you have to buy the epic patterns with more leather. >_> I got it to 501 and I got the 130 agility bracer enchant which is real nice.

Jewelcrafting is just plain slow as hell. I got it to 510 and I think I have to take it to 525 by making blue gems which are green to me now. And I have to do the daily to get new patterns.

I do like that at least with LW, you can make rare versions of green patterns sort of like with the perfect gems in JC. And getting multiple points off 1 items is also pretty cool.

Yea I'm 505 JCing.. oddly enough I got there because i was using the AH to my advantage on cheap gems and took a popular pattern with my first 3 Daily Jewel tokens. I then sell em on the AH and profit.

I also QQ'd my way out of Restoration for druid. Fuck .. healing is just not fun anymore for me. I went Feral. loving it.

I just got to 81 today and i couldn't believe how much money i was making. I just did the quests and picked up any skins or herbs i found. I must have made like 3000 gold or close to it.

I went to sell some of my stuff and i couldn't believe some of the prices. close to 200 gold for a stack of cloth? Close to 200 gold for a stack of leather? 50 gold for a stack of leather scraps?

I guess it's always like this straight after an expansion but i can't ever remember rolling in this much money.

mcrae

just hit 78 last night and didnt have the equipment to do trial of the crusader. so i check out the AH

600gold later, my hp went from 12k to 26k, my mana from 15k to 29k, and my average ilvl from 165 to 243

fun stuff, i absolutely owned in the next couple battlegrounds i played, especially considering im not specced for pvp and i suck at it usually

Kweh

God damn, I've finally finished Vash'Jir (felt like it went on forever) and I'm 82.5! I wanted to go to Mt. Hyjal next, but I'm very cautious about hitting max level WAY before seeing the later zones, so maybe I'll give it a miss and do it when I'm 85.

Profession Rundown!

So a few things...

Archeology sucks major ass to level - I'm at like 170ish now and it is the most inane, boring thing ever. 70%+ of the time is travel time too, at least until 300 when I can go to outland. Only received worthless common greys so far as well, which doesn't do much to motivate.

Truegold is good, if you have a miner, but otherwise I would consider doing the volatile transmute. Airs are going for 60g or so a pop on my server - today's CD netted me 29 airs from 15 life. Rare gem transmutes will also be a huge money maker, especially having a miner and an herbalist - only 3 of the common and 3 of whatever herb for a rare.

Speaking of herbs though - for scribes/herbalists, the best place to farm herbs to mill is definitely Uldum - I just pat up and down the rivers for whiptail. Earlier this week I got 400 whiptail in an hour or two. Deepholm doesn't have as many reliable nodes (heartblossom mills for fewer burning embers anyway) - Twilight Highlands is pointless - the place got overnerfed (from whatever it was the first two days) - I've gathered less than a stack of Twilight Jasmine TOTAL. And I've spent at least an hour or two there. Hyjal is a poor choice for herbs in general, and Vashj'ir you're better off saving the stormvine and azshara's veil to sell or use for alchemy.

Mining-wise, Deepholm is a clear winner, as long as you go during more off-hours. Mining Gyreworms has a chance of dropping Volatile Earth as well (Gorged Gyreworms have a better drop rate than the regular ones), so if you go in that tunnel for Therazane dailies, make sure to mine all the bodies. The only downside to Deepholm is no chance at Pyrite spawns, so Twilight Highlands and Tol Barad are probably better if you're looking for that. Except for Truegold though, I don't really need pyrite with my current combination of professions.

Volatile Fire is very easy to get from fishing the pools near Sulfuron Spire (also a few in Twilight Highlands) as others have mentioned. Air is the rarest, though the engineer item helps with that - you also have to be an engineer with a gathering profession to make any use of it, so air will always be in short supply. Water I haven't found a particularly reliable source of yet - it can be fished but at a low rate. Lifes, of course, you roll in if you do any serious herbing.

Jewelcrafting I'm just glad I'm getting in on the ground floor this time. First recipe for me (since my JC is an alt he was a little behind) will probably be the Puissant Dream Emerald (Mastery+Stam) as I'll build up tank gems first, then DPS/others.

Anyway, that's my rundown for now. Someone asked about my UI earlier when I posted the SS of me dinging 85 - I'll put it up again with annotations later today, though I definitely need to modify some keybinds at least to deal with the new abilities and just generally clean it up. While I do that, I'm curious to see what other gaffers have as their UI. Post it up! I do use slightly different UIs for my different toons, tank vs. dps. vs. healer, so specify the role if it isn't obvious.

EDIT:

Forgot about enchanting. Man, that was a pain to level. Still not sure if you get mostly essence at lower levels (the reverse of normal), but past a certain point (dunno if it was a hotfix or it just changes once you pass a certain skill, as I've seen speculated) I started getting mostly dust now. Funnily enough, the cheapest way for me to reach 525 from 520 without having to buy mats and "waste" them on yellow enchants, was to make another Runed Elementium Rod :lol Still gave +5 points as orange. Sure, I had to make all the previous rods again, but between random mats I had lying around and a little bit of AH usage, it probably only cost me 200-400g to do that, rather than say, pay 600g for a stack of dust, or a slightly lesser amount than that for greens.

The only sad thing now is that Maelstrom Crystals will be pretty hard to come by for a long time yet, so I can't make much use out of the high level purchased recipes in the mean time (Have Lavawalker and Peerless Stats so far).

There is one way for me to get Maelstrom crystals as an alchemist - by DEing the Lifebound Stone - they still end up costing between 800-1000g in mats though that way, and since no one has anything they'd want to buy a 3000g+ enchant for yet, I'm out of luck.

The last thing I'll mention quick is Inscription. Damn it's gonna take a lot of herbs to get to cap. Sitting at 510 I think right now, but besides the Forged Documents, which is a 24hr CD, everything else I have left requires 8 of the uncommon ink (though they give 3 points each.) Still, that's more than a few stacks of herbs for each skill up left, and there isn't really anything that good at cap either, unlike my other professions. Just a few 346 relics and offhands, and the new Darkmoon Cards (completed ones will probably be worth 10k+ this time around, rather than the 5-7k Greatness was - at least early on.)

Finally started running Heroics over the weekend after digging up one final piece of armor to get me to a 329 iLvl and I have to say they are definitely hit or miss. I have seen a lot of dumb/under-geared tanks who are obviously just tanking for faster queue times, but this only means we waste a lot of time in the instance wiping.

We were able to get four people together for our first Heroic guild run last night and of course we got Stonecore. :lol Figuring this was our best chance to clear the place we spent about 2.5 hours pushing through and learning the fights as we went. While I am sure our strategies will not end up being the best it definitely felt great to be downing things without any guides to look at. Also I am not sure if it is just the mechanics of the fights, but that place definitely feels like the 5-man raids that some people want. I rank the happiness of downing that first boss right up there with some of the harder raid firsts I have done. Also guild chat got super excited when that guild achievement for the place finally popped.

Economy wise ore prices are still too high for me to justify paying to level my Blacksmithing and I have too much else going on to spend tons of time to gather the Obsidium I need. I did enjoy the weird pricing going on with our server between Pyrite/Obsidium ore and bars though. I was just buying up stacks of ore at a time and then smelting it into bars to re-list at a profit of around 10G a bar.

Thankfully this happened since someone else has moved in on my enchanting rod racket. All of last week I was listing rods at the lowest price and then keeping my eye on them to re-list them if I got undercut. I made a few thousand doing this all last week with all of the new enchanters coming up, but this weekend some insane Level 1 alt started sitting at the AH and constantly undercutting me every time I put up a new listing. We drove the price of Fel Iron, Eternium, and Adamantite rods down from around 50-60G a piece to 20G. The crazy part is that he was online doing this for about eight hours both Saturday and Sunday night. When I got up for work (5:45AM Eastern) this morning I re-listed my stuff that did not sell at all overnight and he undercut me again 20 minutes later. I think I am just going to dump my stuff on the market in the hopes that he buys it out to resell and just get out of it because I can not micro my auctions that hard for a few G profit.

colinp

Banned
I'm a lvl 30 warlock with enchanting and tailoring and I'm thinking of switching to herb/alchemy as e/t feels like a lot more of a pain in the ass and is slow slow slow to level. Is that crazy? I don't mind seeing the sights of starter zones to pick up herbs and the like and I am fairly certain I would advance further than the lvl 100 I am at in e/t in a short time.

colinp said:
I'm a lvl 30 warlock with enchanting and tailoring and I'm thinking of switching to herb/alchemy as e/t feels like a lot more of a pain in the ass and is slow slow slow to level. Is that crazy? I don't mind seeing the sights of starter zones to pick up herbs and the like and I am fairly certain I would advance further than the lvl 100 I am at in e/t in a short time.

If that's your first/only toon, then yes, herb/alchemy will definitely be cheaper and easier to level. Even herb/mining now if you want to go for 2 gathering profs for awhile at least to make some money and gain XP - it's not a bad combination anymore since you can track multiple things on the mini-map now.

colinp

Banned
CarbonatedFalcon said:
If that's your first/only toon, then yes, herb/alchemy will definitely be cheaper and easier to level. Even herb/mining now if you want to go for 2 gathering profs for awhile at least to make some money and gain XP - it's not a bad combination anymore since you can track multiple things on the mini-map now.

Nice, yeah thanks I think I'll do it. herb/mining sounds interesting, but now I find myself actually (sometimes) wanting and using mana potions so I think alchemy will be useful...

Thanks for reinforcing my plan!

Dunlop

Meteorain said:
Only 1200g?

That stuff is like 5k on our server :(. You may want to check the AH and hike up the price.

about 2500 on yesterday, down to 1500 today as more people hit 525 alchemy, my first transmute created 2 of them and I had already had all the mats..I looked at it as a free Riding Master upgrade :D Now that our guild is level 3 we theya re like rockets at 350% travel speed

Flib

Grats!

I made it to 85 late Saturday night, and spent the part of Sunday getting up my ilvl to be able to queue for heroics. We finally had enough guildies geared for them last night, and my group got Deadmines (I was tanking). I hadn't done any heroics really on beta, so I was pumped.

Holy shit did Blizzard do a good job there. As the person said above, it really feels like a mini-raid. Really tightly tuned and a lot of fun mechanics. I like how many of the pulls are designed to be just doable if everyone's A-game is on, especially since the healer's mana basically acts as an enrage timer on every fight. Took us about 2 hours to do, and had 5 wipes (2 of them because someone lagged out while running and pulled random packs).

I sincerely hope the rest of the heroics are tuned like this. It will make recruiting easier, as anyone who can get through these is definitely capable of raiding :D . Oh, and the Vanessa VanCleef fight is incredible.

She dropped these boots for my druid tank: http://www.wowhead.com/item=65178

Hixx

Holy shit Tol Barad is terrible. So, so heavily favours the defenders its unreal. We got close to winning it (we lost one base and gained one, that would have won it for us, in the space of half a second. both notifications popped up at the same time :lol ) only for us to go back to 0/3. We won for the third time since the expansion launched eventually but it's just so poorly designed.

Flib

I've only done it as defender and I had a fun time, but I remember trying it once in beta as attacker and it seemed impossible. Sucks since I really like the aesthetic, and the daily quest zone is pretty cool.

Dunlop

ultron87 said:
I love how even to this day, getting an Illusionary Rod off Doan in SM: Library is still awesome. It's just a great looking item.

My priest can hit level 150 and I will still have benediction/anethema in my bank, I've sold/DE pretty much everything else at this point

kitzkozan

Door2Dawn said:
Agreed. I think you should take a break on the ret paladin for a while if its really bothering you. It's clear that the spec has a lot of problems, so they should be fixed "soon".

I don't even use inquisition right now,since it only benefit holy damage which affect exo and judging (only worth it on boss and even then).

Ret is in need of fixing for sure,but I like the potential.Inquisition just need to be reworked for ret,so that it can affect holy+physical damage and also last 10-15 secs longer.

Macattk15

Dunlop said:
My priest can hit level 150 and I will still have benediction/anethema in my bank, I've sold/DE pretty much everything else at this point

Same reason I have Cataclysm's Edge sword and the OG Ashkandi on my Warrior just chilling in my bank.

Oh and GOD DAMN I hit like a truck as an Arms warrior. Colosus Smash is fucking awesome. I now have a way to eat through high armor targets. If only I could use Inner Rage with Deadly Calm ..... mmmmm. Right now I only use Inner Rage while tanking but I did have a 29k Shield Slam crit because of it.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
Macattk15 said:
Same reason I have Cataclysm's Edge sword and the OG Ashkandi on my Warrior just chilling in my bank.
Dunlop said:

i was talking to a friend about this the other day. blizzard should provide the ability to transfer stats from one item to another, so that you can keep the look that you like.

so, you could get a nice healer staff from a heroic and transfer all of its stats to the benediction (overwriting benediction's stats) and destroying the heroic staff in the process. and you could just endlessly do this as you get new upgrades. get an epic healer staff that's an upgrade from the heroic staff? no worries, just transfer its stats to the benediction too.

that'll actually give some value to legendary items too. it's kinda sad to see things like warglaives, thunderfury, sulfurus, shadowmourne, atiesh etc. all become worth little more than vendor trash once an major patch or xpac comes out.

there's just one problem i see with a feature like that. in pvp it would be difficult to judge how dangerous your opponent is. they could just equip basic grey items, transfer epic stats to them, and they'd appear completely undergeared and pose no threat.... until you walk up to them and get your face torn off. perhaps in battlegrounds, arenas and world PvP zones the item model defaults to the original that the stats came from?

ultron87

While that sounds simple I bet it would just throw havoc into the data model they have set up for items.

Instead of just having your character's equipment stored as the ID numbers for a whole bunch of items, they'd also have to keep track of a display model number for each item as well.

Flib

I love where bear tanking is right now, btw. After the swipe nerf at 80, my 264 geared bear just couldn't hold aoe aggro at all, and I was pretty dumbfounded by the change. At 85 with thrash in the rotation, my single-target and aoe are both off the charts, and the normalization of cooldowns is working great.

The only issue I can really think of is rage being harder to come by, but it's easier in heroics do to the amount of damage being thrown out.

Flib

Ghostcrawler discussed the "using previous gear models" thing in an interview recently, and said that they considered it but don't want to do it.

webrunner

Scrow said:
i was talking to a friend about this the other day. blizzard should provide the ability to transfer stats from one item to another, so that you can keep the look that you like.

so, you could get a nice healer staff from a heroic and transfer all of its stats to the benediction (overwriting benediction's stats) and destroying the heroic staff in the process. and you could just endlessly do this as you get new upgrades. get an epic healer staff that's an upgrade from the heroic staff? no worries, just transfer its stats to the benediction too.

that'll actually give some value to legendary items too. it's kinda sad to see things like warglaives, thunderfury, sulfurus, shadowmourne, atiesh etc. all become worth little more than vendor trash once an major patch or xpac comes out.

there's just one problem i see with a feature like that. in pvp it would be difficult to judge how dangerous your opponent is. they could just equip basic grey items, transfer epic stats to them, and they'd appear completely undergeared and pose no threat.... until you walk up to them and get your face torn off. perhaps in battlegrounds, arenas and world PvP zones the item model defaults to the original that the stats came from?

I figured they should just do this:
1. add a "cosmetic" tab like LOTRO
2. Make it ineffective in battlegrounds and arenas.
I dont see any problems with doing those things, since what another player is actually equippeed with doesn't matter too much in PVE.

ultron87

Also, cosmetic gear appearance using another item's model could lead to such unpleasantness as a Hunter taking a cool looking +strength two-hander that they think looks cool. No one wants that.

About 5 bars from 84. Jesus, these levels are taking forever! :lol

Almost done with Deepholm--can't decide if I want to go to Uldum or Twilight Highlands next. Which one has the better instances (since that's mainly how I've been leveling)?

BTW, Prot Pally is the bees knees. WoG is a PUG healer's best friend. I really want to get the 300+ sta trinket from Stonecore, but man is she being stingy with the drops.

Also, for the question earlier about leveling as prot warrior--yes, it's a great idea. You're indestructible and have instant queues. The key is to grab 5 or 6 mobs at once and your quests will fly by. Victory Rush > all.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
ultron87 said:
Also, cosmetic gear appearance using another item's model could lead to such unpleasantness as a Hunter taking a cool looking +strength two-hander that they think looks cool. No one wants that.
I agree but I still want a 2h sword or axe on clothies.

This is a bit different, but why not allow them to equip them and introduce 2h caster swords and axes?

DeathNote said:
is leveling arch is outlands noticeably faster? the trade off would be losing fossil dig sites.

YES! I haven't gotten to that stage myself yet, but in Outland there are only orc and draenei artifacts, so you'll be finishing projects quicker. The continent is also smaller, so less travel time, which is what takes the most amount of time anyway.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
CarbonatedFalcon said:
YES! I haven't gotten to that stage myself yet, but in Outland there are only orc and draenei artifacts, so you'll be finishing projects quicker. The continent is also smaller, so less travel time, which is what takes the most amount of time anyway.
I'm 356. I guess ill go there after i craft this fossil common to see if it the mount pops. My plan once i get 450 is to farm Eastern Kingdoms for the troll 2h and mount. I have the DK Death Gate to instantly put me North and the STV Zep. Might should change my Hearth to New Kargath.

Edit: Northrend would be slower than Outland right?

Jin

It's getting really annoying how impatient people are in in dungeons. I got into a random group for Vortex Pinnacle (normal). We down two bosses out of three. We wiped twice after that because of communication problem and tank did a bad pull. The healer said "This is a fucked up group" and left. Then someone else leaves. This game is out less than a week and people are expecting perfect runs.

Speaking of dungeons is it wrong if I queue as tank just to get in dungeons faster and roll of dps gear since that's my main spec? Or what's the rule here? Because I've had dps melee roll on tanking gear when I tank and I've seen other tanks roll on dps gear. Is it just need for anything you can use?

Jin

SnakeswithLasers said:
About 5 bars from 84. Jesus, these levels are taking forever! :lol

Almost done with Deepholm--can't decide if I want to go to Uldum or Twilight Highlands next. Which one has the better instances (since that's mainly how I've been leveling)?

I'd go with Twilight Highlands. It starts off with a bang (I'm a horde). Go to Uldum to unlock Vortex Pinnacle then go quest at TH.

Dunlop

Hadoken said:
I'd go with Twilight Highlands. It starts off with a bang (I'm a horde). Go to Uldum to unlock Vortex Pinnacle then go quest at TH.

The quest XP and is much higher in Twilight Highlands, it will definately get you to 85 faster
Speaking of dungeons is it wrong if I queue as tank just to get in dungeons faster and roll of dps gear since that's my main spec? Or what's the rule here? Because I've had dps melee roll on tanking gear when I tank and I've seen other tanks roll on dps gear. Is it just need for anything you can use?

It's a PUG, you wont make any friends this way but you do not owe these people anything. Karma will dictate that you eventually get gear you want ninja'd by someone in a different role though

I am SO happy that non clothies are actually penalized to use our ger now, someone in a different role is one thing but to have shamans and pallies taking my cloth gear was infuriatiing

Evlar

Banned
Hadoken said:
It's getting really annoying how impatient people are in in dungeons. I got into a random group for Vortex Pinnacle (normal). We down two bosses out of three. We wiped twice after that because of communication problem and tank did a bad pull. The healer said "This is a fucked up group" and left. Then someone else leaves. This game is out less than a week and people are expecting perfect runs.

The rule is that 'Need' is reserved for the role you are currently filling in the group, thus preventing Paladins, for instance, from justifying rolling 'Need' on every damn piece of plate that drops.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Dont skip Uldum though, even once you hit 85. The quests are awesome, the zone is awesome, and the dungeons(3 of them in Uldum alone!) are awesome.

Hadoken said:

If people are just doing the dungeon for quest xp while leveling up then I can see that mindset. Constant wiping is just eating up time they could spend doing quests alone so if things are looking rough it might be in their best interest to leave.

I am guilty of leaving a few runs (at 85) when it is really obvious the group is going to continue to have trouble. Thankfully enough of my guild is getting to the point where we can run heroics together so this will not be an issue.

DeathNote said:
I'm 356. I guess ill go there after i craft this fossil common to see if it the mount pops. My plan once i get 450 is to farm Eastern Kingdoms for the troll 2h and mount. I have the DK Death Gate to instantly put me North and the STV Zep. Might should change my Hearth to New Kargath.

Edit: Northrend would be slower than Outland right?

Northrend is about the same pace as Outland, from what I've read. Maybe slightly slower, but still faster than Old World 1-300.

Flib

Evil Benius said:
If people are just doing the dungeon for quest xp while leveling up then I can see that mindset. Constant wiping is just eating up time they could spend doing quests alone so if things are looking rough it might be in their best interest to leave.

I am guilty of leaving a few runs (at 85) when it is really obvious the group is going to continue to have trouble. Thankfully enough of my guild is getting to the point where we can run heroics together so this will not be an issue.

In heroics, you can usually tell if a group is going to be able to do it. If you're having a lot of trouble, it's really not worth it to stay since the instances take a while.

We're pretty much sticking to in-guild runs. Vent helps these instances a ton.

Fularu

Banned
Roll on anything you need. Without the tank there's no run, roll and let them cry

Most of the DPS pieces can be used for tanking regulars now anyway, you only really need tanking gear for heroics, and that's about it.

Hadoken said:
Don't roll on items you don't need for the role you're filling unless the group says it's ok. Nothing is more annoying than seeing that great tanking weapon or trinket and having the damned fury warrior rolling on them.

My feeling is that if I'm tanking, chances are my queue was about 30 seconds, while the plate wearing DPS probably had a 45 minute queue--so I'm not going to roll on their drop if they need it. And if they roll on mine, they can enjoy the queue because I just left the group.

I think there is a little bit of wiggle room with plate armor pieces, especially while leveling, if there is a big STA upgrade and expertise or hit rating--since all of that plays a big part in threat. But if it's crit or str or a weapon, don't be a ninja.

Fularu said:
Roll on anything you need. Without the tank there's no run, roll and let them cry
That attitude sucks, and I play tank almost exclusively, unless I'm healing. It's a cooperative experience and tank entitlement is bullshit.

Yaweee

Definitely go to Twilight Highlands the moment you hit 84. 57k per "84" quest, 73k per "85 quest" and more for bigger quests at the end of various chains. Quest rewards also tend to be 319 to 333, which is a good start toward a heroic-worthy set.

You should at least go to Uldum to unlock the instances. Only Halls has no quest giver right inside.

DeathNote said:
is it just me or did the digsite exp double?
Rested Exp effects profession exp gains

C.Dark.DN

Banned
Fularu said:

Most of the DPS pieces can be used for tanking regulars now anyway, you only really need tanking gear for heroics, and that's about it.
So, basically, a tank can do whatever he wants? If DPS insist on rolling on his tank only gear he just leaves them hanging and uses his nice instant queue for another group?

Fuck that. You need a healer,dps, and everyone's time to down the boss as well.

Yaweee said:
Rested Exp effects profession exp gains
that's it. it's been so long. :lol

C.Dark.DN

Banned
SnakeswithLasers said:
How do I level beyond 400 cooking? The guide I'm reading says you need to do dailies in Dalaran? That can't be right anymore.
There are dailies in org/sw and recipes you can buy with chef's tokens or whatever they award along with a skill point.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Fularu said:

Shitty attitude. Why do you even say that? You sound like a damn tank elitist. You can't do any runs without DPS either since you wont kill the bosses and trash fast enough and your healer will eventually run out of mana. This isnt WOTLK anymore. Stop acting like you're the most important member of the group, because you are not.

DeathNote said:
So, basically, a tank can do whatever he wants? If DPS insist on rolling on his tank only gear he just leaves them hanging and uses his nice instant queue for another group?

Fuck that. You need a healer,dps, and everyone's time to down the boss as well.l

I won't roll need on DPS stuff just because I feel bad screwing someone who probably waited 30 minutes in the queue. But I would leave those assholes to find a new tank if any of them try to roll need on my shit. And I tell them that too. Most people are not delusional enough to think I need them as much as they need me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom