• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

World of Warcraft |OT2|

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
notworksafe said:
Did you save your serial number? You can call up Blizz and ask them to remove it if you know the serial number. I keep mine saved in a google doc for this exact reason.
if i did ill never find it on my computer

Painraze

Unconfirmed Member
yeah tomorrow should be pretty insane.... i cant wait to run some heroics later this week to see how fucked the classes are at 80. :lol

AFKevin said:
So i'm ALMOST 80, after about 2 months of just constant playing. Being completely new and this being my first 80 ever... what should i do? I know it would consist of raids and such but is there anything else that i should do or look forward to doing right away at 80?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cenarion+Circle&cn=Patròn

I know i have alot of upgrades ahead of me.

Here are some articles on death knights. Never got one to 80 though.

Tanking Gear for Heroics

DPS Gear

Things to do when you are 80.

From what I've read you should just accumulate justice points and buy the armor set from the argent tournament. Oh, level up mining for quick cash.

J-Rzez

Excellent, I have work stuffs tomorrow so I'll be ok knowing the servers will be down until 6pm EST, at least. :lol

Damn though, this Defilers rep grind sucks. Half way through Revered though, and you only get about 200-ish rep per full 1600 resource win. And that's probably with just the weekend rep bonus :(

Yea I'll be gone till like 9pm. Can't wait to get home and see all the bitching in trade chat :lol

And I really can't wait to let our dumbass Rogues die on ICC trash pulls.

Bisnic

Really Really Exciting Member!
Man, looking at all the class changes on MMOchampion... it seems everyone will have trouble playing decently on the first days. :lol Can't wait to see the results in instances.

Alex

The healing shouldn't be a problem at 80. Mana doesn't shoot up too high until 83ish and you'll have the perpetual regen going so I don't think you'll need to let anyone die.

Though you could pretend!

I don't know what I'll do, I'll probably do a few heroics for the laughs then try to go after that Tiger mount from ZG before it's gone.

McNei1y

Bisnic said:
Man, looking at all the class changes on MMOchampion... it seems everyone will have trouble playing decently on the first days. :lol Can't wait to see the results in instances.

All the changes make me want to reroll. I want to see what its like to get awesome skills at an early level. I mean enhance shammy's getting DW and lava lash? So dope.

Rapstah

I'm in the beta but won't be near a WoW-enabled PC for a day: do Fury warriors get exclusive access to Dual Wield or do they just get the skill earlier than Protection and Arms?

Edit: for the upcoming trees obviously, not currently.

Tamanon

Banned
Rapstah said:
I'm in the beta but won't be near a WoW-enabled PC for a day: do Fury warriors get exclusive access to Dual Wield or do they just get the skill earlier than Protection and Arms?

It's built into the Fury tree when you pick it. Only they get dual wield.

notworksafe

krypt0nian said:
Does Curse have a 4.01 site up for addons?

I fear the addonless times ahead. =(
Not a dedicated one yet. However many addons have beta versions that work with 4.0.1 so that will help. Lots of addons worked just fine on the PTR as well, so it won't be as bad as you imagine.

notworksafe said:
Not a dedicated one yet. However many addons have beta versions that work with 4.0.1 so that will help. Lots of addons worked just fine on the PTR as well, so it won't be as bad as you imagine.

Good to hear. Still afraid for GRID though.

Aurarian

Woot. Got my Rusted Drake today with a superb 10m PUG. It was insane and firefighter imo trumps many other fights I've been able to go to.

notworksafe said:
Frost can 2H if talented.
According to some posts on EJ 2h is tracking as better dps than dual wielding as well.

Personally I am pretty angry that this patch is going live and its going to nerf my warrior to hell. I guess I'll take advantage of it and level a new character instead.

Ashodin

Lostconfused said:
If you wanted to use 2h, blood and unholly were both viable.
You're missing the point bro. The whole reason I played the DK was because of Frost and a 2 hander, playing another spec was just boring to me.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Rapstah said:

Dual Wield is a skill you get for speccing Fury now.

Prot and Arms were morons if they used Dual Wield though.

Man, I'm not feeling the talent changes on any of my 5 80's. They aren't talent trees anymore, they're goddamn talent bushes.

I am excited to try raiding as a Subtlety rogue, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom