• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Worms 2: Armageddon XBLA Gamertag Roundup Thread!

AZ Greg

bntworms2Armageddon.jpg

Game is releasing next Wednesday (July 1st, 2009) for 800 points.

If you want to take a look at the feature set, check out Shard's official thread:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=366297

As for the format of posting your tags, let's go with this:

XBL Tag | GAF Tag | Timezone

Finally, if you send out invites to fellow members, make sure to try and mention GAF and/or Worms in the friend request message.

XBL Tag List:

AZ Greg | AZ Greg | PST/MST (Arizona) Currently PST
fidel mattstro | mattso | EST
DCX gaf | DCX | Est
Lostzenfound | Lostzenfound | EST
Artieficial | Lé Blade Runner |
Trey C | TrueZeldafan | CST
Al Easton | The Blue Jihad | EST
AirBrian | AirBrian | CDT

lostzenfound

Lostzenfound/Lostzenfound/EST

I will stagger my time between Worms 2, Magic the Gathering: DotP, eating, and sleeping.

I'm quitting my job when this comes out... and I'm kind of worried about having time for sex...

... well, there's always during eating.

Sex is over-rated anyway. ;)

My 'tag is Artieficial, but I won't be online until 8th of July. Can't wait to buy Worms 2, though, since Armageddon has always been my favourite installment in the franchise.

looking to throw my hat into this...(ooh my first gaf online roundup post) But I warn you.....the most enjoyment I get out of worms is laughing at how all my strategic plans fail miserably. :D

Trey C | TrueZeldafan | CST

AirBrian

And we should do another Worms tournament too!

Heh, AZ and DCX were both in the one I set up over 2 years ago. Nice!

AZ Greg

List updated!

Tournament sounds good. IIRC, the old one died out before we were able to finish. :(

Could also do a team tournament since this version will have that.

DCX

DCX
A tournament would be great, i played a match with three other opponents tonight and got to use the Armageddon with one worm left and i killed 6 with it! :D Got some GS for it also.

DCX

Top Bottom