• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

WrestleMania 32 |OT| OHHH! Written in the Stars! A Million Miles Awaaaaaay........

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Network is completely fine. Probably because I was watching before the preshow started and didn't try to get on with everyone else

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
There we go, turned off Adblock it was randomly making the login button disappear.

hlhbk

Anyone else not even able to get to the WWE Network site?

c4Mb.png

ultrazilla

Any thoughts on my mark mode booking for Taker vs Shane?

Before the Hell in a Cell match, Shane picks up a mic and reminds us he has
found a way to beat Undertaker.

Undertaker is beating down Shane badly during the match. Shane has done a couple
crazy spots that have still not stopped the Deadman. At the end of the match the ref takes a bump, Taker gets Shane into the Tombstone position when the lights go black.

John Cena's music hits and the crowd goes wild. Taker drops Shane to the mat who's out cold. Cena runs to the cell, grabs the key and lets himself inside. He waves off the Undertaker after a stare down and goes over to help Shane up. Shane hugs Cena. As Shane and Cena separate, Cena kicks Shane in the groin, scoops him up and delivers a devasting AA to Shane. Cena nods to the Undertaker and Cena feeds Shane to him for the Tombstone. Cena wakes the ref up and counts the 1, 2, 3. Taker wins as we see Cena walk up the entrance stage. Vince McMahon comes out and embraces Cena at the top of the ramp. McMahon hands a mic to Cena who's getting nuclear heat.

"Shane, did you really think for one second I would betray your father whom I owe everything to? My mansions, cars, all of it....came from your dad"

Vince grabs the mic. "That's right! The only son I have is right here by my side. A true son who stands
with his dad and knows his role! Get out of my building Shane!

The crowd is crazy on fire with heat at Cena and McMahon.

After his heat at the HOF ceremony(and him telling the front row off mic-though you could still hear "one of these days they'll make up their mind!"

That's the first time I honestly thought he looked legit upset from the chants.

Perfect timing to turn heel tonight. It would be amazing. Costing Shane his match? Nuclear heat

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
My network works now, but youtube is slightly ahead for some reason. Anyways, awesome promo as always from KO.

I finally got in on my PC after failing on my iPad, but it's lagging like hell.

Isn't Ryback and Kalisto supposed to start in a few minutes? Looks like barely anyone is there.

hlhbk

Any thoughts on my mark mode booking for Taker vs Shane?

Before the Hell in a Cell match, Shane picks up a mic and reminds us he has
found a way to beat Undertaker.

Undertaker is beating down Shane badly during the match. Shane has done a couple
crazy spots that have still not stopped the Deadman. At the end of the match the ref takes a bump, Taker gets Shane into the Tombstone position when the lights go black.

John Cena's music hits and the crowd goes wild. Taker drops Shane to the mat who's out cold. Cena runs to the cell, grabs the key and lets himself inside. He waves off the Undertaker after a stare down and goes over to help Shane up. Shane hugs Cena. As Shane and Cena separate, Cena kicks Shane in the groin, scoops him up and delivers a devasting AA to Shane. Cena nods to the Undertaker and Cena feeds Shane to him for the Tombstone. Cena wakes the ref up and counts the 1, 2, 3. Taker wins as we see Cena walk up the entrance stage. Vince McMahon comes out and embraces Cena at the top of the ramp. McMahon hands a mic to Cena who's getting nuclear heat.

"Shane, did you really think for one second I would betray your father whom I owe everything to? My mansions, cars, all of it....came from your dad"

Vince grabs the mic. "That's right! The only son I have is right here by my side. A true son who stands
with his dad and knows his role! Get out of my building Shane!

The crowd is crazy on fire with heat at Cena and McMahon.

After his heat at the HOF ceremony(and him telling the front row off mic-though you could still hear "one of these days they'll make up their mind!"

That's the first time I honestly thought he looked legit upset from the chants.

Perfect timing to turn heel tonight. It would be amazing. Costing Shane his match? Nuclear heat

WWE is not smart enough to do this. Cena is forever super Cena.

Hex

Banned
Welcome to my house
Play that music too loud
Show me what you do now
We don't have to gooOOoooOOo out

It's going to be etched into my brain...

It isn't yet?
WWE has been using the hell out of it, plus there is a Pizza Hut commercial that uses it.
I hate that fucking song

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Not really excited by AJ and Jericho since we already had that match a few times. This should have been the first time for maximum anticipation imo.

The only time I love having WWE Network as a channel in Canada for PPV's. No worrying about streaming issues. Rest of the time is bs....have to rely on what they put on the channel so no selection what so ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom