• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was the diva match in the preshow? I tune in at the last minute of that to see the Real Americans breakup, was it earlier in there and I just missed it?

Velcro Fly

A shitty finish plus a match we all know will end with the Undertaker winning means the crowd doesn't care. Plus we get the women's clusterfuck right after

Zertez

Surprised Lesnar hasnt gotten a giant Jimmy Johns tattoo already. He has it plastered on the rest of his gear, guess JJ hasnt paid him enough yet.

Please don't ever let Undertaker vs Sting happen, unless it's as a farewell "battling back after losing the streak" match. Just the most pointless bout.

That's not a line graph. You're a disgrace to graphs everywhere.

directAB_html_605bb50f.png

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Its time to put the Undertaker out to pasture. There's nobody out there to make a decent match with him and he's just not interesting when he shows up for the one match with the only buildup being 8 min. light shows.

Okay then 4 years ago.

Actually, he had to get carted out in the first HHH match. They made it seem like he took a hell of a beating.

The match after was the hug a thon/curtain call.

I don't think Brock can get a good match out of Taker. The offense should be coming from Brock not Taker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom