• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Battle royale and this match are terrible.

Overall, awesome show. One of the best WM since the attitude era.
The last two minutes of it were pretty fun.

yeah, I'm waiting for the crowd to turn on this match, though.

I want to send her Persona 4. She needs to experience Persona 4.

I wonder who AJ's waifu of choice would be.

charsace

They have Lesnar working soft as hell. What is the point of a Lesnar match if you are gonna have him work such a soft style?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So if Taker goes for 25-0, who else can he wrestle?

Cena, Bryan, and Kane?

The problem here is Brock and Taker both need a great opponent on the other side of the ring to make them look like a beast. This match won't be anywhere near as classic as the last 5 years of Taker matches.
Undertaker made Brock come down to his gym in Texas and practice this match to ensure that Brock didn't murder him so there you go.

Weak match so far.
I blame Taker. Brock/Cena was a match of the year. Brock/Punk was a match of the year.

Taker can't take the Brock bumps. Brock doesn't work with slow, methodical opponents like HHH/Taker.

Takers greatest matches were against HBK, Punk, etc. Great workers who could make anyone look great.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Brock is actually doing more wrestling than he has in any of his previous matches. Like he did two suplexes. That's a lot.

strobogo

Banned
This should have been Brock attacking Taker during his entrance or something and just beating the shit out of him for a while to distract everyone from how not good Taker looks. He even could have kept his duster on the whole time.

So... anybody got some diva gifs or something?

iNGJi28ad65Ln.gif

#Queen

#AllRedEverything

Ithil

Is this some kind of bizarro Wrestlemania? Instead of the Streak match being the only highlight, the rest of WM is good and the Streak match is boring?

Moodmon

Neo Member
It is 2:35 here, and I have another slow ass Orangeman match and a divas match to go yet. I hate coffee, I am going to need to break out coffee aren't I? Or maybe this match will speed up?

(puts on kettle)

Gorillaz

I blame Cena for stealing all the momentum and joy to stroke himself.

That match would have been boring as well if it wasn't for them playing up the storyline

This crowd would have been like this regardless since the streak isnt going to end anytime soon and we are here watching an elder get turned into ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom