• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its time to put the Undertaker out to pasture. There's nobody out there to make a decent match with him and he's just not interesting when he shows up for the one match with the only buildup being 8 min. light shows.

Last year's match was awesome, although that was really Punk's doing. I think the best way to generate interest is to have the streak go, followed by a pay-off career finale afterwards. He looks vulnerable as hell, time to factor that into the storyline - if you think the crowd is dead for this one, wait until next year, especially if it's against a 60 year old Sting.

rvy

Banned
I swear I'll never get why Lesnar uses MMA gear in a wrestling match. It's such a contradictory display. Like watching an Eskimo in a bikini.

hlhbk

The problem here is Brock and Taker both need a great opponent on the other side of the ring to make them look like a beast. This match won't be anywhere near as classic as the last 5 years of Taker matches.

Do you think Punk and AJ have separate or joint PS+ accounts?

Punk plays Wii only AJ hogs the next gen systems

AysQ5yICIAI4ABM.jpg

Patryn

Its time to put the Undertaker out to pasture. There's nobody out there to make a decent match with him and he's just not interesting when he shows up for the one match with the only buildup being 8 min. light shows.

Supposedly, Sting vs. Taker is going to get a year build up. Who knows if that's true, though.

zychi

Banned
This match may as well be a Divas match to me.

No one seems to care that Taker doesnt show up as much as the Rock did, and at least Rocky fought at a PPV. This "one month of work and WM" shit is terrible. Taker is so damn boring.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Shit you don't even need the Divas match palette cleanser after this, this is the fucking palette cleanser

At least I don't already know the outcome of the divas match.

Aiii

So not worth it
If the crowd chanted Boring right now I would not blame them.

I'm bored.

I'm really bored.

I'm taking a piss break. Bring out the divas.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I went to wikipedia to see what Ken Kennedy was doing and I got this

"Mr. Kennedy" redirects here. For the Resident Evil character, see Leon S. Kennedy.

LOL

NYR

Battle royale and this match are terrible.

Overall, awesome show. One of the best WM since the attitude era.

Hasney

I'd piss now, but then I'd have no piss for the Divas match.

I may see how many pints of water I can drink instead of watch this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom