• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moodmon

Neo Member
The crowd are collectively looking at their watches waiting for Bryan time. At this point they should have used this as the cool off match.

strobogo

Banned
Holy shit, I hate it when the announcers start whispering to signify being "serious".

Especially when they've done it for 3 matches so far.

This is a bummer. It's like watching Flair/Hogan wrestling in TNA. Except people are actually seeing it. Taker should have called it quits at WM28. Now it's like a weird epilogue that people are like "wait, there was another scene after the post credits scene?".

Owen_Hart.jpg

bIN7cUL.png

Hasney

Heymans the only good thing about this match. BROCK. BROCK. HE'S POISED.

lol @ the crowd no selling the false finish. They know what's up.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I think Lesnar should actually break the streak because it's beyond the realm of believability that taker could win.

I mean I would rank Mae Young giving birth to a hand above Taker winning in terms of realism.

This aint good is it?

I thought Taker might actually pull it out the bag again.

If you look back at his 21 win streak, most of the matches were turds. It's really the HBK feud that created the mystique of Taker/Mania are match if the year candidates.

The storytelling for this match is so poor.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
The reason the crowd is dead is because everybody knows Taker is going to win, but unlike the last several years where people knew Taker was going to win, there's no hot or interesting storyline going along with this one. It's just like going through the motions.

Hard to get hyped for the match in that context.

Seems like I really haven't watched wrestling in a long time. A lot of finishers being used tonights as teases for other finishers only to have a kick out on the 2-count.

Chucker

I think Lesnar should actually break the streak because it's beyond the realm of believability that taker could win.

I mean I would rank Mae Young giving birth to a hand above Taker winning in terms of realism.
My wife, who has marginal knowledge at best of wrestling came into the living room and asked if anybody have birth to a hand yet.

I love that she knows that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom