• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiii

So not worth it
Lesnar can't give Taker a beating like he does normally, it's really stupid they're doing this match when you can't have Lesnar be Lesnar.

This should have been Brock attacking Taker during his entrance or something and just beating the shit out of him for a while to distract everyone from how not good Taker looks. He even could have kept his duster on the whole time.

Yup, like I said, this needed to start like Cena/Lesnar. Taker should be busted open already

Fun Fact: The Mercedes-Benz Superdome has no rafters.

B6sRrgg.png

Juicy Bob

Remember when Wrestlemania used to have all these amusing backstage bits and cameo appearances and the like?

What happened to that?

kiguel182

Yup, like I said, this needed to start like Cena/Lesnar. Taker should be busted open already

Iup, that should be the build on this match. Lesnar just man-handling Taker in the most horrible way possible.

But he would probably kill him if he did that. Taker looks so fragile.

Is this some kind of bizarro Wrestlemania? Instead of the Streak match being the only highlight, the rest of WM is good and the Streak match is boring?

After Taker helped salvage a number of past WM events I guess I can let this currently lacklustre outing off a bit.
Plus I doubted this match being interesting ever since it was first rumoured a few years back, Taker can still go to an extent but not in the hard hitting way that most modern Lesnar matches go.
Maybe it'll pick up the pace.

KissVibes

Banned
BklRHrACIAAC-Tn.jpg

This looks VERY bad. This match is so terrible it hurts, and Brock can't work like Punk can and get a good match out of Undertaker. Brock works best with someone better than him that he can lay into. Someone fast, better if they're smaller than he is, someone who can hit and move. Unless they're Henry who looks like a human tank.

Undertaker isn't any of that. He's an old, slow man.

And some of you motherfuckers want him to wrestle Sting, an even slower, older man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom