• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Wrestlemania XXX Week |OT| We are all legit shook

Are you legit shook?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know... I honestly believe HHH loves wrestling, and Stephanie loves HHH. I have no time for the haters anymore.

Wait... Renee with gadgets...?!

Sheroking

yeah... fuck him.... that whole thing with brody i cant believe they are doing an induction for that POS.

Was there anything resembling proof that he threatened witness' or made the investigation go away?

I feel like, given the gossipy bullshit nature of this business, there has to be legs on a controversy to prevent someone with a real legacy from going in.

strobogo

Banned
I can't handle Santino breaking kayfabe. He's the only guy that never ever breaks and it is always great and now he just totally broke it. Dropped the voice, had his girlfriend with him. I don't like that one bit.

I think Arn is have been cracking beers already.

Bkf6bSmCcAAT5rV.jpg:large

Ripclawe

Banned
Was there anything resembling proof that he threatened witness' or made the investigation go away?

I feel like, given the gossipy bullshit nature of this business, there has to be legs on a controversy to prevent someone with a real legacy from going in.

Its puerto Rico and he is a God over there, enough cash can make anything go away on that island

Well Snuka is still in there soo....

jred2k

Does Brie really think she's part of Bryan's popularity or is that just my imagination?
Not your imagination. I think I remember reading that her and Nikki had the idea to put Movement at the end of YES. She probably thinks that is the reason he's in the main event tomorrow.

It's such a stupid thing but I wish WWE would have been able to do this kind of thing years ago. I've become pretty hyped for Mania in the last week.

Yeah, man. This is what the WWE Channel should have been all those years ago, instead of the same 4 shows repeated all the time. This is the perfect hype tool for the WWE, as it's nearly total fan service.

Corporate Ryder! Looks like he'd be the Admin Assistant for The Authority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom